The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Source - I know some Silicon Valley faggots and their companies are actually funded by the cia’s investment fund (this is suprisingly common btw)

it’s well known amongst the intelligence communities that the ufo thing is made up , and that there is a massive secret Cold War between America, China and possibly others on groundbreaking anti gravity technologies currently being used on drones and unmanned craft , which is what we are seeing in these videos/photos currently.
They use super fast spinning superconductors to create fields that emulate something akin to gravity but it’s not gravity or it counters gravity or something
Of course I'm skeptical of this actually being a thing, particularly the part about it being actually in use, HOWEVER if there were going to be any kind of workable "anti-gravity" I feel it would make the most sense to make use of a magnetic force that repels itself from the earth's magnetic field/core. Of course I'm nowhere near smart enough to know if I'm just talking out of my ass, but that kind of tech at least makes sense to me. Cue MFF telling me that's what he's been talking about all along.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
That would work for me. I would enjoy a thread like that. I honestly don't mind speculation and thought exercises. What I despise is people that act as though they know the truth and anyone that doesn't believe them is retarded, sheeple, whatever descriptor you want to use. You could probably just look back at the replies to me and use some of those words.

So then we could have another thread called "Wildly outrageous, ridiculous, and definitely fake UFO pics, videos, and 'eyewitness reports', Congressional stupidity, and Twitter spam by obvious grifters." I might need Izo to consolidate that a bit into a more relatable acronym.
Point to on the doll where MFF and/or NHI touched you. But I do get it man, both possibilities seem insane to me. I’m a relative newcomer to this thread and haven’t really noticed any stigma you described towards the skeptics.

Last edited:

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Point to on the doll where MFF and/or NHI touched you. But I do get it man, both possibilities seem insane to me. I’m a relative newcomer to this thread and haven’t really noticed any stigma you described towards the skeptics.
He's still very butthurt that I didn't include him in the anal probing the past few years.

Cry No GIF by PEEKASSO

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor

I really want to believe but give me a break. 100% unsubstantiated words on a message board that any graduate level biochem student could come up with over a weekend. This isn't some amazing information that's too awesome to be a larp. Let's review a couple things. I know for a fact that Julian should be a smart enough sceptic to see through this nonsense.

7. Some EBO genes are the same as humans and other animals!

This may sound like an amazing revelation to anyone that doesn't know a god damned thing about biology, but any decent bio student learns pretty early on that all living organisms already share thousands of genes. This little bullet point was probably inspired by some guy's first week of notes in Sophomore Genetics.

8. Speaks of the heterogeneity of these genes as "undeniable proof" of EBO's.

First of all, the author mixes up hetero- and homogeneity. Probably forgot to check his genetics notes before writing this one up. Also, you would have to offer up undeniable proof that this genome existed and it's origin before you could proclaim it's undeniable proof of an EBO.

17. Waste system, ammonia through the skin.

Wow! You mean just like all fishes in Earth but instead of secreted through the gills they do it through their skin. Lazy cut and paste from Freshman Bio I.

18. "It is strongly believed they consume food in liquid form"

Strongly believed by who? This is clear language manipulation to create a veneer of authority out of thin air where none exists. It's very clever and will work on most people, even those of us with above average IQ's.

23. "The hypothesis is that they were created to....".

Whose hypothesis exactly? Anonymous dude on Reddit? Again, more manipulative language to trick people's brains into assuming there is some authority behind these statements.

The other bullet points are just typical boiler plate, "I want to believe" sci-fi.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I really want to believe but give me a break. 100% unsubstantiated words on a message board that any graduate level biochem student could come up with over a weekend. This isn't some amazing information that's too awesome to be a larp. Let's review a couple things. I know for a fact that Julian should be a smart enough sceptic to see through this nonsense.

7. Some EBO genes are the same as humans and other animals!

This may sound like an amazing revelation to anyone that doesn't know a god damned thing about biology, but any decent bio student learns pretty early on that all living organisms already share thousands of genes. This little bullet point was probably inspired by some guy's first week of notes in Sophomore Genetics.

8. Speaks of the heterogeneity of these genes as "undeniable proof" of EBO's.

First of all, the author mixes up hetero- and homogeneity. Probably forgot to check his genetics notes before writing this one up. Also, you would have to offer up undeniable proof that this genome existed and it's origin before you could proclaim it's undeniable proof of an EBO.

17. Waste system, ammonia through the skin.

Wow! You mean just like all fishes in Earth but instead of secreted through the gills they do it through their skin. Lazy cut and paste from Freshman Bio I.

18. "It is strongly believed they consume food in liquid form"

Strongly believed by who? This is clear language manipulation to create a veneer of authority out of thin air where none exists. It's very clever and will work on most people, even those of us with above average IQ's.

23. "The hypothesis is that they were created to....".

Whose hypothesis exactly? Anonymous dude on Reddit? Again, more manipulative language to trick people's brains into assuming there is some authority behind these statements.

The other bullet points are just typical boiler plate, "I want to believe" sci-fi.
It'll all work itself out. /Shrug
20230706_170340.png

• 1Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
It'll all work itself out. /Shrug
View attachment 481479
I read the original post. Everything he described is just human/animal genetics, biochemistry, and anatomy with an alien twist. Lots of details sure, whoever wrote that should be writing bio sci-fi, it might be really interesting. But not a single one of those details are at all revelatory of anything. Copper binding erythrocytes? That already exists in the animal kingdom in many invertebrates, it's called Hemocyanin.

Without an actual tissue sample not one single thing in that post can be debunked or confirmed.

• 1Like

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I read the original post. Everything he described is just human/animal genetics, biochemistry, and anatomy with an alien twist. Lots of details sure, whoever wrote that should be writing bio sci-fi, it might be really interesting. But not a single one of those details are at all revelatory of anything. Copper binding erythrocytes? That already exists in the animal kingdom in many invertebrates, it's called Hemocyanin.

Without an actual tissue sample not one single thing in that post can be debunked or confirmed.
What’s your thoughts on the lack of junk DNA? I thought that part was interesting even if it’s a fake.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
What’s your thoughts on the lack of junk DNA? I thought that part was interesting even if it’s a fake.
Ya, it's an interesting thought that if a species was capable of that level of genetic engineering that "junk DNA" would be eliminated and the genome would look "cleaner" than a naturally evolved organism. Problem is, we are still figuring out what is and what isn't truly junk DNA. Just because a section of your genome doesn't encode proteins doesn't mean it doesn't have a function. If we're still figuring out our own living genome then how the hell do we know what is and isnt junk from an unliving tissue sample from an unknown organism?

I would need to read up more on whether or not you can determine what's coding/non coding genomic DNA solely from non-living tissue samples. My gut tells me probably not yet because you're going to need to isolate and then express those genes to produce proteins. But I'm not 100% on that. wormie wormie would know more than I about this stuff but he's in jail right now haha.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah we should really look into making a thread appropriate for fringe theories and speculation. The thread name could be something like “The paranormal, UFO, and mysteries of the unknown”.
i wish there was a paranormal discussion. paranormal stuff is one of the last fringe ideas i havent noped out of discussing yet. i still think there is something to mind powers and people's perception of ghosts. i cant say those things are definitive, but i would like to see discussion about it.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
i wish there was a paranormal discussion. paranormal stuff is one of the last fringe ideas i havent noped out of discussing yet. i still think there is something to mind powers and people's perception of ghosts. i cant say those things are definitive, but i would like to see discussion about it.
You complain alot.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users