The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Never said you were. Well, maybe I did, who knows what I might have sperged out on any given day after seeing loads and loads of bullshit here. And for the record, plenty of them probably are insane. Maybe you aren't, but saying none of you are is pretty disingenuous. And while I think you aren't too, maybe you are. Just telling me that you aren't is about as much proof as some of the videos that get posted here are of aliens. You post way too many huge black cocks to be completely sane, so who knows?

But anyway, you aren't seeing non-terrestrial craft, or interdimensional cake eaters, or ghosts, or psychic projections, or squatches, etc. There are real world explanations for all of them, that don't involve any of those things I listed, even if I (or someone else) can't tell you exactly what that explanation is. You, and all of the other "experiencers," are jumping to literally the least likely explanation, when all of the more likely ones can't be ruled out. I know you always fall back on the "but I never said aliens!" but you still mean "something that is not a human of this temporal and dimensional location" so same difference (need Izo to work out that acronym for me). Since I can't tell you exactly what every single weird thing actually is, you tell me I need help. Conversely, you can't produce even one instance of actual proof or evidence, so I tell you that you are "insane." The aristocrats.

I've also seen weird unexplainable things, like a silver sphere seeming to "fade in and out" high in the sky, too small to take a video of it (best I could do was just try to keep my eyes on it while it moved around erratically and kept disappearing and reappearing). I don't know if it was a drone, a UFO, or a particularly reflective f***in' seagull. Then the next day there was an explosion in the same area in the air that sounded like a car backfiring and was followed by this inexplicable cloud of smoke hovering over the nearby river for a minute or so. Nobody was around.

I'd bet most people have seen unidentified flying objects, probably multiple times over, they just don't realize it. We assume everything we see zipping around at night is probably a plane or a shooting star or something.

I have no clue what it was that I saw, that's what makes it unidentified. Either way I think there's a lot going on that we don't understand or know about, and chances are the government doesn't know much either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Schumer is one of the top globohomo Dems right?

So he's wrong on abortion, migration, trump and guns... but he's right on UFOs!?

I don't think Schumer or any other senators or congresspeople are "in on it" or trying to pull one over on us. If he wants to know if other branches of the government are hiding something from Congress, it makes sense to me. Congress wants to be "in on it". I don't even think the executive branch is, though. Seems to me like this is the domain of the Pentagon, DOD, Raytheon, Lockheed, and whoever else is included in a "need to know" scenario. The CIA and the aforementioned groups have all been operating above the purview of the executive branch or congress for years if not decades if not since they've existed. Whatever there is to know, those permanent-establishment entities are the only ones with access, and the "democratic" wings of the US government now want in on whatever it is, since the permanent deep state is taxpayer-funded and thus SHOULD be subjected to congressional oversight in a sane world. And I'm sure they're as curious as the rest of us on whether there's anything to any of this.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Screenshot_20230729-091616.png

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This is from when the CIA worked to overthrow the president of Guatemala

vVRHH3nlSaz8.png

What does C say?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider

This guy is an absolute clown. Every decade or so he comes up with some new conspiracy that is more batshit insane then the last. First he was Jesus reincarnated, then lizard people, then 5G wireless, now a false flag alien invasion.

If these UAP's actually are aliens, then they have the technology to create artificial gravity. You could level an entire city in an instant if you really wanted to with that kind of technology. So this idea that there's going to be some kind of faux invasion is retarded, because they would have already wiped us out and taken every natural resource if they were malevolent.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This guy is an absolute clown. Every decade or so he comes up with some new conspiracy that is more batshit insane then the last. First he was Jesus reincarnated, then lizard people, then 5G wireless, now a false flag alien invasion.

If these UAP's actually are aliens, then they have the technology to create artificial gravity. You could level an entire city in an instant if you really wanted to with that kind of technology. So this idea that there's going to be some kind of faux invasion is retarded, because they would have already wiped us out and taken every natural resource if they were malevolent.
Very short sighted of you. But I digress.

hqdefault.jpg

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

But you see the resource they want from us is Dance. The aliens are all terrible dancers. That's why they do all the anal probes, they figure that if our music is all focused on butts that must be where our Groove is stored/generated. If they flatten the cities they'll never learn how to twerk

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Now it's time to shine some light on AWSAP, the precursor to AATIP, plus more AATIP. Shits going to start getting weird.

Screenshot_20230729-203012.png

Screenshot_20230729-203059.png

Sidenote. Mick, Greenstreet both having meltdowns since the hearing both saying TMFNR. Reality is a bitch, shame they're so dumb.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
It doesn't lol. Not even fucking close. Saying that shows abiogenesis is possible is like saying because you have a pile of bricks that a house could fucking build itself. Dumbest fucking shit I ever heard.

Are you familiar with the experiment?