The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Uh huh.

To follow through on this stupid, disingenuous analogy that you're so fond of using, the initial single cell organisms aren't as complex as a human. So it wouldn't be like building a house, more like stacking bricks.
There is no such thing as a simple cell though. Every individual cell that makes up a human being is on its own, unimaginably complex. Even the simplest most basic single celled organisms are unbelievably complex so your point is literally meaningless.

So amino acids can be created by introducing a catalyst (like lightning) to basic elements like methane, etc. We know that amino acids can form into life. We know that life can evolve.
Ya amino acids can form into life when a DNA molecule with the capability of reading genetic code and using microscopic machinery to take that code and amino acids and build a structure out of them. Hence why I say that your stupid experiment is like saying because you have bricks that a house could build itself. Amino acids are the bricks. A living organism is a highly complicated structure that requires a blueprints and builders to read and carry out the instructions of said blueprints. You know, just like a house or any building. So unless you can demonstrate how not only the blueprints of a living organism could form naturally but also how microscopic machinery could also(because this is LITERALLY what DNA is), then abiogenesis is a fantasy for delusional atheistic retards.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
There is no such thing as a simple cell though. Every individual cell that makes up a human being is on its own, unimaginably complex. Even the simplest most basic single celled organisms are unbelievably complex so your point is literally meaningless.

Can you qualify what you mean by "unbelievably complex" when referring to single cell organisms? Just a few examples will be fine.

Ya amino acids can form into life when a DNA molecule with the capability of reading genetic code and using microscopic machinery to take that code and amino acids and build a structure out of them. Hence why I say that your stupid experiment is like saying because you have bricks that a house could build itself. Amino acids are the bricks. A living organism is a highly complicated structure that requires a blueprints and builders to read and carry out the instructions of said blueprints. You know, just like a house or any building. So unless you can demonstrate how not only the blueprints of a living organism could form naturally but also how microscopic machinery could also(because this is LITERALLY what DNA is), then abiogenesis is a fantasy for delusional atheistic retards.

I always enjoy your disingenuous house analogy, I know you've been using it as a crutch for many years. Why is it always a house though? Too close minded to think of anything else? Nature uses water and elements all the time to form symmetrical, organized, structured features which look like they were intentionally designed.

We already know that nature inherently leans towards patterns and structure like hexagonal columns at Giants causeway or planetoid spheres. I understand you have a hard time with that one too since you're a flat earther.
1690812594842.png

Fractals are inherent in every aspect of nature, in living and nonliving structures. In case of snowflakes, nature creates highly complex, symmetrical yet still entirely unique structures trillions of times every day

1690812562013.png

Your entire argument stems from the inability to acknowledge that something other than Jesus created life. Once you get over that mental handicap, everything falls into place.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
How do you know that organic life hasn't always existed and it's panspermia?
Seriously? Lol..? First of all, we know the universe had a beginning so that right there already proves it. Second of all, panspermia is literally just moving the goalpost back a few yards.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Can you qualify what you mean by "unbelievably complex" when referring to single cell organisms? Just a few examples will be fine.
We can build several thousand foot tall buildings. We can build cars that can break the sound barrier. We can build rockets. We can build computers that can make an unbelievable amount of calculations per seconds. We can't build a cell. That's what I mean by unbelievably complex.

I always enjoy your disingenuous house analogy, I know you've been using it as a crutch for many years. Why is it always a house though? Too close minded to think of anything else?
How is it disingenuous you dumb fuck? Lol? Want another analogy? It's like a car. Made up of many different parts with different purposes. It's like a submarine, made up of many different parts with different purposes. It's the same fucking thing you moron. Want some more? It's like a watch. It requires a blueprint and many different parts and someone to put those parts in the correct order in order to function. A watch can't build itself but your stupid ass thinks that a living organism magically can.

Nature uses water and elements all the time to form symmetrical, organized, structured features which look like they were intentionally designed.

We already know that nature inherently leans towards patterns and structure like hexagonal columns at Giants causeway or planetoid spheres. I understand you have a hard time with that one too since you're a flat earther.
Cool but even those are not even remotely as complex as a living cellular organism which literally has tiny machines reading billions of lines of genetic code that can take microscopic particles and turn them into something as massive as an elephant.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
We can build several thousand foot tall buildings. We can build cars that can break the sound barrier. We can build rockets. We can build computers that can make an unbelievable amount of calculations per seconds. We can't build a cell. That's what I mean by unbelievably complex.

What else you got?

How is it disingenuous you dumb fuck? Lol? Want another analogy? It's like a car. Made up of many different parts with different purposes.

Because its a cheap rhetorical sleight of hand. It demands envisioning something that exists only within the context of human experience. Why not just ask "can nature build an iPhone, hurr durr?". You intentionally narrow the scope of example to something familiar but something that nature has no interest in creating. Why would nature want to build a house? Fact is, nature builds complex, organized, symmetrical structures ALL THE TIME as I showed in my previous post.

Cool but even those are not even remotely as complex as a living cellular organism which literally has tiny machines reading billions of lines of genetic code that can take microscopic particles and turn them into something as massive as an elephant.

"Not as complex". Just gonna move those goal posts again, huh?

So you acknowledge that nature can build complex, organized, symmetrical non-living structures? Well, thats a start. Now that we established that, then why cant nature build complex, organized, symmetrical living structures, if it can build complex, organized, symmetrical non-living structures? Oh right, because that would disprove the existence of a magical 2000 year old Jew zombie being nailed to a pair of 2x4s

• 1Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

What else you got?
Lol fuck you're dumb. They took an already existing cell and simply edited out some genes. They didn't create a synthetic cell because they used a fucking cell that already existed. Let me know when they make an actual cell from scratch and use their own genetic code and not code that they borrowed from the creator.

"“We want to understand the fundamental design rules of life,” said Elizabeth Strychalski"

Oh and quote from your article. The design rules of life...which means that there is a designer you stupid fuck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
So you acknowledge that nature can build complex, organized, symmetrical non-living structures? Well, thats a start.

Ya because that's how it's designed to work you complete moron lol. Anyways you're too fucking stupid so I'm gonna go ahead and do what I should've done a long time ago.

1690815120003.png

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

First, you've been busy this weekend! Did you even get any sleep, or was X chiming constantly with new UAP posts?

Second, I don't have time this morning to eyeroll everything (although the crop circles one was just too fucking much for me to pass up...come on bro, you can't seriously believe in crop circles, right?), but this one (which you posted twice btw, just from two different people) is fucking perfect. Starting with the "it's George Knapp" part, which should be enough to roll my eyes out of my head all by itself. But then we take the one nation that would never support or contradict his claim, Russia, and say he somehow stole AND smuggled out "Supersekrut" documents that support his claims. That's fucking perfect! I couldn't come up with this level of bullshit even if I tried. There is literally no way for him to be proven wrong unless Russia suddenly opened up literally every document to the public, and even IF they did somehow do that, when people couldn't find any evidence of what he claimed, that would just be "proof" that Russia lied about making everything public. It is the perfect fucking patsy, just like every time they used it on Trump.

• 1Like
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
First, you've been busy this weekend! Did you even get any sleep, or was X chiming constantly with new UAP posts?

Second, I don't have time this morning to eyeroll everything (although the crop circles one was just too fucking much for me to pass up...come on bro, you can't seriously believe in crop circles, right?), but this one (which you posted twice btw, just from two different people) is fucking perfect. Starting with the "it's George Knapp" part, which should be enough to roll my eyes out of my head all by itself. But then we take the one nation that would never support or contradict his claim, Russia, and say he somehow stole AND smuggled out "Supersekrut" documents that support his claims. That's fucking perfect! I couldn't come up with this level of bullshit even if I tried. There is literally no way for him to be proven wrong unless Russia suddenly opened up literally every document to the public, and even IF they did somehow do that, when people couldn't find any evidence of what he claimed, that would just be "proof" that Russia lied about making everything public. It is the perfect fucking patsy, just like every time they used it on Trump.
Yawn.
Tom Repost GIF by uptoyou

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Lol fuck you're dumb. They took an already existing cell and simply edited out some genes. They didn't create a synthetic cell because they used a fucking cell that already existed. Let me know when they make an actual cell from scratch and use their own genetic code and not code that they borrowed from the creator.

Why bother? You'll just move the goal posts again.

"“We want to understand the fundamental design rules of life,” said Elizabeth Strychalski"

Oh and quote from your article. The design rules of life...which means that there is a designer you stupid fuck.

Yes. The designer is nature.

Snow Winter GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Ya because that's how it's designed to work you complete moron lol. Anyways you're too fucking stupid so I'm gonna go ahead and do what I should've done a long time ago.

View attachment 484674

Its the "Auschwitz was just a summer camp with a pool and band practice" all over again

:trump: :trump: :trump:

Chris

Potato del Grande
Seriously? Lol..? First of all, we know the universe had a beginning so that right there already proves it. Second of all, panspermia is literally just moving the goalpost back a few yards.
Is "God created life" not moving the goalposts back to "How did God come to be?"

How do you know that the universe and life had a beginning?

Last edited:

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Is "God created life" not moving the goalposts back to "How did God come to be?"

How do you know that thr universe and life had a beginning?

Ask him how old the universe is, trust me.

• 1Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
No, because it is a rock solid definitive answer. It's not a maybe or a could be or a theory. God didn't come to be. He has simply always been.

How do you know that thr universe and life had a beginning?
Because it is already scientifically proven. The laws of thermodynamics prove it. I mean even you stupid ass atheists admit the universe began to exist like 13 billion or whatever random made up number amount of years ago. So I really don't even understand how you're making this argument.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If you keep posting the same "evidence" then I'm forced to continue posting the same rebuttals. I can't help it if your trusted sources are grifting pieces of shit.

Those documents are only Top Secret in Russia, right? How about he posts them publicly here? He can't possibly be afraid of reprisal, otherwise he never would have made it known that he stole them in the first place. Russia doesn't seem like the type to fuck around if they want you dead, so just post them in their entirety, right?

Chris

Potato del Grande
No, because it is a rock solid definitive answer. It's not a maybe or a could be or a theory. God didn't come to be. He has simply always been.

Because it is already scientifically proven. The laws of thermodynamics prove it. I mean even you stupid ass atheists admit the universe began to exist like 13 billion or whatever random made up number amount of years ago. So I really don't even understand how you're making this argument.
Oh I think it's definitive that life has always existed and is seeded on planets via comets, it's just too complicated to have not always existed. I have as much evidence as you do and it kinda makes sense to me so that's that.

You can't appeal to science and selectively choose what to take from it. If you don't accept things like evolution and abiogenesis then you can't accept thermodynamics.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
You can't appeal to science and selectively choose what to take from it. If you don't accept things like evolution and abiogenesis then you can't accept thermodynamics.

Not jumping on team Lumi here but that is a very religious approach to science.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Oh I think it's definitive that life has always existed and is seeded on planets via comets, it's just too complicated to have not always existed. I have as much evidence as you do and it kinda makes sense to me so that's that.
So you're actually trying to say that comets and planets have always existed? Huh? lol? So you're legit just making up your own version of science fiction and calling it fact?

Lol what???????? This might be the dumbest fucking thing I ever heard. There is scientific evidence for thermodynamics you dumb fuck. There isn't for evolution or abiogenesis.