The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Are you?...because the fact that you think it shows abiogenesis is possible tells me you know fuck all about it.

Can you please explain the problem you have with the experiment?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Can you please explain the problem you have with the experiment?
All it did was show that some building blocks of living organisms can form in what is assumed to have been early earthlike conditions. It's quite literally like saying that because you have bricks, those bricks can then somehow magically turn themself into a house on their own.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
All it did was show that some building blocks of living organisms can form in what is assumed to have been early earthlike conditions. It's quite literally like saying that because you have bricks, those bricks can then somehow magically turn themself into a house on their own.

In this analogy, a human being is a house?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Happy House GIF

• 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande

Yeah I agree, entities don't just form out of nothing.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Found my way in here again after a very long hiatus. I dabbled in this field for about 5 years in the mid 2000s before realising it was an interesting, but ultimate dead end field - at least at the time. In the end I took up a position influenced by a mix of Jacques Valleé and Rick Strassmann (of the Spirit Molecule) that UFOs and Aliens were most likely real in some form, but were more likely to be interdimensional beings rather than biological entities that originated from another solar system and travelled here via space travel. Though I did not rule anything out.

I checked out the past few pages and it seems things are pretty much where I left them off some 15 years ago, with the exception of some hot, young latina congresswomen. One group believing that revelation is just around the corner, others debunking them, yet others finding newer and stranger tales to tell, and the Government still sitting on the fence saying "yes, we're looking into it, but no, they don't exist, but here is a document so heavily redacted that you can use it to "prove" anything you want."

Am I far off, or not? Is there a good summery of UFO research of the past, say, 3-5 years available somewhere?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
You're right, it's a bad analogy. A human being is unimaginably more complex than a house and therefore immensely more unlikely to form through any sort of naturalistic process.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Found my way in here again after a very long hiatus. I dabbled in this field for about 5 years in the mid 2000s before realising it was an interesting, but ultimate dead end field - at least at the time. In the end I took up a position influenced by a mix of Jacques Valleé and Rick Strassmann (of the Spirit Molecule) that UFOs and Aliens were most likely real in some form, but were more likely to be interdimensional beings rather than biological entities that originated from another solar system and travelled here via space travel. Though I did not rule anything out.

I checked out the past few pages and it seems things are pretty much where I left them off some 15 years ago, with the exception of some hot, young latina congresswomen. One group believing that revelation is just around the corner, others debunking them, yet others finding newer and stranger tales to tell, and the Government still sitting on the fence saying "yes, we're looking into it, but no, they don't exist, but here is a document so heavily redacted that you can use it to "prove" anything you want."

Am I far off, or not? Is there a good summery of UFO research of the past, say, 3-5 years available somewhere?
There is an updated summary I found last evening. Let me find it for ya.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You're right, it's a bad analogy. A human being is unimaginably more complex than a house and therefore immensely more unlikely to form through any sort of naturalistic process.

Uh huh.

To follow through on this stupid, disingenuous analogy that you're so fond of using, the initial single cell organisms aren't as complex as a human. So it wouldn't be like building a house, more like stacking bricks.

So amino acids can be created by introducing a catalyst (like lightning) to basic elements like methane, etc. We know that amino acids can form into life. We know that life can evolve.

Cope and settle, Lumi Lumi . Abiogenesis is real.

• 1Picard

Chris

Potato del Grande
I agree. So why do you picard my other post...lol?
Because you are objecting to organic life coming together through some non intelligent process, but are totally fine with God coming together the same way.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Because you are objecting to organic life coming together through some non intelligent process, but are totally fine with God coming together the same way.
God didn't come together though? God has always existed. Organic life did not. Big difference.