The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Oldbased

> Than U
Speaking of strange unexplained phenomenon nom nom nom.
Let's talk about liberals how it is possible they even exist.

Flaw in genetics?
Bad strains of DNA?
Too many chemtrails?
When did it start and how do we fix it?

Wait sorry, behave ourselves. Ok then,
What were we discussing again?

• 1Trump
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Speaking of strange unexplained phenomenon nom nom nom.
Let's talk about liberals how it is possible they even exist.

Flaw in genetics?
Bad strains of DNA?
Too many chemtrails?
When did it start and how do we fix it?

Wait sorry, behave ourselves. Ok then,
What were we discussing again?

• 3Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Hancock may be a little cocksure with his hypothesis, and go a little loony in a few areas, but I'd largely side with his overall opinion of a pre younger dryas "advanced civilization" and that the taurid meteor stream is a lot more dangerous than we fully understand.

• 3Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hancock may be a little cocksure with his hypothesis, and go a little loony in a few areas, but I'd largely side with his overall opinion of a pre younger dryas "advanced civilization" and that the taurid meteor stream is a lot more dangerous than we fully understand.
there is definitely too much history to fit in these last 5,000 years. in egypt there are like 200 pyramids AND many other ancient structures. then you have something like The Sphynx which was cut out of solid rock , but also has thousands of years of WATER erosion. maybe tens of thousands of years. The Sphynx also probably didnt look like it does now. its got a super tiny head in relation to its body and its legs look more like how a dog would sit than a lion. say a jackal. maybe Anubis.
cdUo2.gif

• 3Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I leave for a few days and the thread exploded.
Right fuckin on lads.

I'll actually have some time to post tmrw.

Did you hear that Turkey is destroying Gobekli Tepe?

Fuckin idiots.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I leave for a few days and the thread exploded.
Right fuckin on lads.

I'll actually have some time to post tmrw.

Did you hear that Turkey is destroying Gobekli Tepe?

Fuckin idiots.
nah i didnt post that one. the only consolation is that even if they completely fuck those ruins over, they only excavated like 10% of the entire complex. 90% is still safe under the ground. there are a few other Tepe sites too. ancient turkey is just beginning to be revealed. but yeah, fucking retards are ruining their own history. just like Egypt.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
there is definitely too much history to fit in these last 5,000 years. in egypt there are like 200 pyramids AND many other ancient structures. then you have something like The Sphynx which was cut out of solid rock , but also has thousands of years of WATER erosion. maybe tens of thousands of years. The Sphynx also probably didnt look like it does now. its got a super tiny head in relation to its body and its legs look more like how a dog would sit than a lion. say a jackal. maybe Anubis.
cdUo2.gif

It could have had a much more proper lion head reflecting the beasts of 10,000+++. It was then carved down by a later civ to be the head of some leader or another at the time.

I'm really interesting in the 100+ ton megaliths and the oh so obvious overbuilding with smaller material and not done with nearly the skill.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
He even said it in the video that that structure dug from the mountain probably took thousands of years of digging to be built. Its not like its impossible, I mean someone built it right? Is it so hard to imagine, over a span of hundreds of years, every generation refining that structure more and more? They cannot even place a date on it so they dont know shit. And probably never will.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
That that is impossible to build.
It's not even unique, this one is in Wakanda. There's Petra too.

Lalibela
st-george-s-rock-hewn-church-lalibela-ethiopia-east-africa-A904M2.jpg

They probably carved something more simpe like the Ethiopian church then made the carvings more intricate later. It's basically just a quarry where they purposefully kept part of it untouched for carving later. Quarries existed and still exist all over the world.

Good forward planning yes, impossible no. They mention there are similar things in the area, so you can see that they practised their techniques over the years and made the big one at the peak of their civilisation/skill level. The Ethiopian one is the same with smaller ones in the area. The Pyramids are the same, the desert is littered with shitty falling apart misshapen Pyramids until they could make huge ones perfectly. The South American ones are the same, with smaller shittier step pyramids in the jungle. The European Cathedrals are the same, with smaller churches all over - only we have a solid historical record for those since it's part of our civilisation and we had paper/monk historians.

Do you guys think that the most famous examples just appeared out of nowhere? The civilisation and artisans who made these things left their traces all over the areas these things are found in, but civilisations rise and fall - making spectacular feats of archetecture at their height then fall into obscurity.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
There are gothic cathedrals that took 500+ years to build. The great wall of china took 2000 years. People just don't have that kind of attention span anymore. It's hard to imagine starting a project that your great, great, great, great grandchildren wouldn't live to see finished.

Also, it's not like technology had advanced that much by the time the European cathedrals were being built. They had steel and concrete, which were a big deal, but it's not like there were cranes and bulldozers.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the official word from Egyptologists are that these pyramids were all built in a single lifetime and were to be tombs for the pharaohs that built them. the other theory is that the dynastic egyptians found these pyramids already built and just attributed their names to them, its why they dont have records of their construction. the Great Wall was built over 2000 years? did the mongolians just wait around for it be built before attacking it?

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
That that is impossible to build.

Guys I was obviously being hyperbolic, but comparing an Ethiopian quarry church to kailasa is like comparing a sharpened stick to a clovis spear.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The great wall wasn't particularly effective against the Mongolians, or at least against Genghis Khan. I think he was more the inspiration for a lot of its construction.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
those shitty misshapen pyramids are in disrepair because they have been sitting in the elements for a long ass time and their bricks were taken away for other buildings. they tried the same with the great pyramids, they were able to remove the casing stones, but they had no fucking clue how to remove the 2.5 ton blocks. those pyramids will likely be there til the end of this earth.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Guys I was obviously being hyperbolic, but comparing an Ethiopian quarry church to kailasa is like comparing a sharpened stick to a clovis spear.
Sure, what's you point?

The problem being of course that the Great Pyramid was built before the shitty ones, throwing your entire theory right the fuck out the window.
No, they weren't. Neither of us has any proof of which way around they were built, but Egyptologists who have studied this and common sense agree with me here.

the official word from Egyptologists are that these pyramids were all built in a single lifetime and were to be tombs for the pharaohs that built them. the other theory is that the dynastic egyptians found these pyramids already built and just attributed their names to them, its why they dont have records of their construction.
They don't have detailed records because it was fucking 5000 years ago and papyrus doesn't really last that long. It's not clear if they bothered to preserve anything boring like that, though the countless invasions and the Library of Alexandria burning down wouldn't help. Oh except this: The World's Oldest Papyrus and What It Can Tell Us About the Great Pyramids | History | Smithsonian

It's amazing that we know as much as we do about them, it's all because they specifically used stone carving and stone based paint to have things endure, as well as the dry desert conditions. We know basically NOTHING about the people who built Stonehenge and have to dig up their trash and graves to find anything, or anyone else until the Romans arrived 2000 years ago.

It's possible that a Pharoah just put his name on them, that happened to Hatshepsut because her successors didn't like her. SOMEONE built them though. It's possible that the dating is wrong but I don't get what the grand conspiracy is. Does there really have to be Atlantis or Aliens for these amazing mounuments to exist? It's kind of insulting to the civilisations in question.