a new english guy emerges!
Lion-man - Wikipedia
800px-Loewenmensch2.jpg

800px-Loewenmensch1.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So there is zero radiation to be found in Hiroshima and Nagasaki today, almost 75 years later, but this site still has radiation 8000 to 12000 years later? Do these people know how half lives work?

EDIT: Well, that was a quick search. They even mentioned half-lives like I did! Defusing India's Ancient Atomic Blasts

It could be some type of impact or natural anomaly. I don't think anyone is seriously putting forward that ancient homo sapiens were detonating dirty bombs on each other.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It could be some type of impact or natural anomaly. I don't think anyone is seriously putting forward that ancient homo sapiens were detonating dirty bombs on each other.
I'm not saying that anyone here is, but at least a few people on the internets certainly are. Including that original article.

And since this comes up enough: I've said it before, without some sort of commentary by the person posting, I have no idea if someone is posting because they believe it, or don't believe it, or just think it is funny, or what. Now, Chuk has posted enough videos (that I can't ever watch at work) that I know he's just posting stuff he thinks might be interesting...but he also might think it is complete bullshit sometimes too. He just enjoys them even if they are completely outlandish and ridiculous. But that's because I've seen Chuk post enough of them and then talk about them. Hell, I've even told MusicForFish that I never know what he thinks about a certain post, and it drives me nuts. So if someone just posts an article saying an ancient nuke site was discovered, I'm forced to assume that he at least kinda thinks it might be possible. Sorry if I'm attributing things to people that aren't true, but they could clarify their position pretty easily when they post.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm not saying that anyone here is, but at least a few people on the internets certainly are. Including that original article.

And since this comes up enough: I've said it before, without some sort of commentary by the person posting, I have no idea if someone is posting because they believe it, or don't believe it, or just think it is funny, or what. Now, Chuk has posted enough videos (that I can't ever watch at work) that I know he's just posting stuff he thinks might be interesting...but he also might think it is complete bullshit sometimes too. He just enjoys them even if they are completely outlandish and ridiculous. But that's because I've seen Chuk post enough of them and then talk about them. Hell, I've even told MusicForFish that I never know what he thinks about a certain post, and it drives me nuts. So if someone just posts an article saying an ancient nuke site was discovered, I'm forced to assume that he at least kinda thinks it might be possible. Sorry if I'm attributing things to people that aren't true, but they could clarify their position pretty easily when they post.
i went on a semi rant awhile back and listed all the stuff i believe vs the stuff i just find interesting to speculate about. ancient nukes is not something i ever even considered. it doesnt sound plausible. before they figured it out, in the old days they said a nuke went off in Siberia causing the blast at tunguska, another theory said it was a spaceship crash. who knows, people still might believe that. pretty sure it was some kind of air burst meteor explosion. no radiation found.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

Chuk believes in some implausible things, but then gets super offended if you think he believes in others. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chuk believes in some implausible things, but then gets super offended if you think he believes in others. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
we all have our beliefs, some seem implausible to others due to their understanding of certain subjects.

example: i was on board the UFO train for over 20 years, almost all of it came down to blurry pictures and eyewitness testimony. i could forgive that because blurry pics and witnesses was all there was to go on. ET isnt gonna stand around and pose for you. then as time went on these eyewitnesses started admitting some of their claims were hoaxes just to sell books or get famous/rich. this started happening across the board. bigfoot. ghosts, nessie, UFOs and other mysterious subjects. it soured me on a lot of the stuff i grew up believing had a chance of being legit. now with everyone having a high quality digital camera on them at all times and they're still producing the same weak results or none at all, i tossed all of that shit in the garbage.

the ancient civ stuff is still cool because you can see and touch those things, you get high quality photos and scientific data. things ET or bigfoot never had. there are still new ancient civs being discovered, even older than imagined, supposedly built with only the copper, bronze and stone tools we know they had.
figuring this stuff out is very interesting and i'm happy to share posts and links about it. dont believe it, thats fine. just come in here to troll and mock it, fine, just don expect me to treat you seriously.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Eh, maybe I didn't convey it properly, but I was actually saying that I know Chuk sometimes just posts things he thinks others might be interested in, so I never jump to the conclusion (anymore at least) that he believes everything he posts. It is all the other people that don't have that same history that I can't tell what they think, so unless they say directly, I sort of have to assume they think there might be some validity to whatever they post. Maybe that's my bad, but currently that's all I have to go on.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Eh, maybe I didn't convey it properly, but I was actually saying that I know Chuk sometimes just posts things he thinks others might be interested in, so I never jump to the conclusion (anymore at least) that he believes everything he posts. It is all the other people that don't have that same history that I can't tell what they think, so unless they say directly, I sort of have to assume they think there might be some validity to whatever they post. Maybe that's my bad, but currently that's all I have to go on.
you can just ask me if i believe something. i try to keep things 100 on here. if i believe in little green men and anti grav tech, i will say so. i believe in ancient civs (lik 12,000 years or older) having either high tech or some kind of process we have not yet embraced or discovered. i think brutal is one of those guys that thinks i'm talking about ET building pyramids or maybe those Giant Nephilim nobody has evidence of. but i am not.

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I don't have much to add to this thread, but keep it up guys. I really enjoy reading it. You do the research I don't have the time to do. And so many different opinions is really refreshing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't have much to add to this thread, but keep it up guys. I really enjoy reading it. You do the research I don't have the time to do. And so many different opinions is really refreshing.
if there are any topics you have interest in, just give a shout. i go through a lot of different stuff while looking for the things i find interesting and i can drop a few links for something you want to see more of.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Chukzombi Chukzombi cool, I've always been fascinated with remote viewing. I've read a few 8 martinis articles over the years. http://www.eightmartinis.com
I'm pretty sceptical of everything I read so I struggle to read a lot.
Antigravity MusicForFish MusicForFish I've been waiting and waiting for you to post this. I haven't cried myself to sleep yet but you are letting me down :)
All the ancient civilization stuff is awesome. Like the underwater cities, just wow...

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I havent watched this yet, its just the first link that came up..
If I could time travel, I wouldn't care about seeing famous people, I wanna go back and see what the world was like when all these cities were above water.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
If I could time travel, I wouldn't care about seeing famous people, I wanna go back and see what the world was like when all these cities were above water.

pre dryas civs is where the real juice is at in this thread, and we get the yokels coming in and calling us crazy but every year more and more evidence points to an interconnected worldwide civ (or number of civs) that got mostly wiped out by cataclysm between 12-10k bc, with some learned survivors making it through to start the rebuilding process.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
here's another cool one
this guy needs different thumbnails
P2NQ0H7.jpg

BZsafRz.jpg

kRQtAcM.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Chukzombi Chukzombi cool, I've always been fascinated with remote viewing. I've read a few 8 martinis articles over the years. http://www.eightmartinis.com
I'm pretty sceptical of everything I read so I struggle to read a lot.
Antigravity MusicForFish MusicForFish I've been waiting and waiting for you to post this. I haven't cried myself to sleep yet but you are letting me down :)
All the ancient civilization stuff is awesome. Like the underwater cities, just wow...
Yeah, the Antigrav post(s) are coming....theres a million rabbit holes to get through to find the truth. The UFO/SSP info is really time consuming sifting through the piles of disinformation.
In my research for this post, I've reeducated myself and learned a whole lot more than expected.
An quick example of what I've been doing as far as research.
David Wilcock : Psychic, numerous contacts in the field, in government, ties to disinfo agents and real info agents, sifting through the story narrative he uses to get the truth out, sorting through the fantastical side to his info(blue avian race, like come the fuck on), but he has peices of the puzzle if you can read between the lines...time consuming
WW2 Foo Fighter historical logs...there are so many official government, osi, FBI, military logs to go through. Much data.
Green fireballs : more fbi,osi, etc documents and eyewitness accounts.
Area 51 insiders/whistleblowers/children of former scientists whom worked there.
Various SSP craft to research.
Various current proofs of next level tech gone public, but have been in use by the SSP for decades.

I want to present the best facts, links, videos, etc.
More importantly, I want to ensure I start at the beginning with the WW2 antigrav UFO/SSP sightings and work that up as close to 2019 as I can.

Cause otherwise, the dismissive and skeptical nature of us mere mortals on FoH will take over, cause that's what we do.

Back to my nap.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users