The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So many of these hurt my brain.

Ley lines aren't a real thing. They're a super cool idea though, no sarcasm. It would be neat if shot worked like that but it dont.

Acupuncture is still the one that's very difficult to explain. That incorporates a similar idea to ley lines. And it actually DOES work. For pain management. Not for like curing disease.
there are several subsets of ancient civ believers i dont mess with.
crystal power people
pyramid power people
zodiac power people
giant/nephilim power
ancient ET power
sonic power used to levitate blocks in place
and ley line people.

that being said, i will occasionally listen to one of those believers lectures, because like the ancient aliens shows, they often will show cool shit in places i will never visit and i can form my own ideas about. plus i am looking to be convinced any of this magic technology shit is real.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
So many of these hurt my brain.

Ley lines aren't a real thing. They're a super cool idea though, no sarcasm. It would be neat if shot worked like that but it dont.

Acupuncture is still the one that's very difficult to explain. That incorporates a similar idea to ley lines. And it actually DOES work. For pain management. Not for like curing disease.

acupuncture works because placebo's work, it's just tricking the brain into doing things we don't fully understand to help the body

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
And I think it probably has something to do with active muscle relaxation. It's more effective than massage though (last I knew. been years since I looked).

I'm not saying it's aliens... but...

iannis

Musty Nester
there was one I saw about stone construction in south american ruins. lemme see. It was actually really good, and I don't want to spoil the ending.

This may be a repost. I might have found this in this thread. The narrator is annoying and I kept expecting it to fall off a cliff into pure stupid, but it goes the other way.

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I want to enjoy those ancient architect videos, but the way that guy lilts his sentences in the exact same droning way is literally torture to my ears. I’d rather listen to ten continuous hours of Fran Drescher impersonating a dying cat than watch another 10 seconds of Ancient Architects.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
there was one I saw about stone construction in south american ruins. lemme see. It was actually really good, and I don't want to spoil the ending.

This may be a repost. I might have found this in this thread. The narrator is annoying and I kept expecting it to fall off a cliff into pure stupid, but it goes the other way.

its one of my favorite videos from him. i believe they call that kind of stone a geopolymer.
Geopolymer - Wikipedia
my problem with that is who is lugging around 50 ton bags of wet cement?
3557613-the-megaliths-of-saqsayhuaman-0.jpg
so you say, well they used a bunch of cement bags and added them into a shape as needed. well they wouldnt be uniform like that above image. there would be layers. if geoplymers was how its done, then i think its more possible they used actual stone blocks with geopolymer cement fitted around it say like a Tootsie Pop.
hqdefault.jpg

smear a bunch of geoplymer cement on the rocks surrounding it to make a fit then plopping in the stone and then using more geopolymer cement to smoothly case the raw megaliths inside.

that would also explain the flaking you see in that video.

-edit
if you think about it, maybe those really all are incan construction with those little stones being inside the geopolymer casing. those nodes could just be the end of some kind of pallet used to deliver the stones into place and they were unable to remove them so they just encased it too. the crappier construction above the polygonal blocks could just be they ran out of materials to finish it all in geopolymer or just didnt feel the need to. or perhaps knowledge on how to make it was lost.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I want to enjoy those ancient architect videos, but the way that guy lilts his sentences in the exact same droning way is literally torture to my ears. I’d rather listen to ten continuous hours of Fran Drescher impersonating a dying cat than watch another 10 seconds of Ancient Architects.
his older videos are worse than they are now. i have a workaround that may help you too. lower the volume. just enough so you can hear him, but not loud enough so you can hear his drymouth.

Chris

Potato del Grande
see, now you're just dismissing everything because one thing is beyond belief. there is now evidence of a younger dryas and things such as global flooding causing deaths of ancient civs. this leyline stuff is just larpers trying to connect the dots to some kind of global network which may or may not exist, i think there was shared knowledge amongst some ancient civs, but not through this circle silliness. i think there was actual trade routes between south america and africa. and knowledge just got passed around.
Some of that evidence makes sense, but it's a running joke for me that Ancient Archetects will present something rational and compelling over 10 minutes like The Pyramids being older than claimed, then link it back to younger dryas without any additional evidence.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Some of that evidence makes sense, but it's a running joke for me that Ancient Archetects will present something rational and compelling over 10 minutes like The Pyramids being older than claimed, then link it back to younger dryas without any additional evidence.
a lot of the "evidence" presented is circumstantial of course, but we are dealing with thousands of years of sketchy history here so circumstantial is the best we can hope for at this time. some things about the Great Pyramids. there are no hieroglyphs inside, there are no tombs. there is nothing to believe they were built during dynastic times other than some random hieroglyphs attributing "some" construction to the pharaohs. the theory is that the casing stones (which may also be geopolymer ) were built by the pharaohs, but the pyramids we see now are the structures which could be much much older. its all theoretical , though there is good reason to believe that when pharaohs showed up these structures were already there. AA is just giving his own take on the subject and i know it drives you nuts when he uses his opinion as a declaration of fact, but he's been getting better at reminding his viewerrs that his theories are just theories.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

What we really need is one of these guys to investigate why so many people who create these sorts of videos have such horrible voices. Could belief in these theories have some sort of detrimental effect on the vocal cords?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Could be a lot worse. It could be that everyone was super hooked on Ancient Alien theory instead of what droning British guy is doing.

And as much as his voice sucks ass, at least it beats the shit out of those robot voices that many other channels use.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Could be a lot worse. It could be that everyone was super hooked on Ancient Alien theory instead of what droning British guy is doing.

And as much as his voice sucks ass, at least it beats the shit out of those robot voices that many other channels use.
Is the lost history channel guy that has that retarded robot voice? Can't stand that guy. Sounds like he doesn't believe a word he's saying.

SeanDoe1z1

I have been to stonehenge probably 30 times (FML), should be interesting...

edit: yeah, that scientist is gonna lose to motorway people for sure.

Bet Bath is involved somehow too.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Is the lost history channel guy that has that retarded robot voice? Can't stand that guy. Sounds like he doesn't believe a word he's saying.

I know he used to use one that was robotic. His current one isnt that bad. At least it sounds human. And has a thing for correct pronunciation.
The few videos he tried to narrate himself were brutal.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I was going to post a SSP article, but there is a...cleansing occuring in the SSP circles. Eliminating the frauds from the truth. The antigrav posts are delayed with all the Christmas prep, but I.m hoping to drop them in the next week and a half.
There is a number of big profile ufo cases circulating, along with some very interesting, newly released and verified for thier authenticity, documents from the Eisenhower administration regarding the first red book handling the ufo crashes in merica back in the late 40s and how to respond to future crashes.

Wish I had more post time, fuck the last week srsly.