The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Stealth Bombers are 90s tech.

You telling me it's more likely that it's aliens than them just figuring out a way to have to them run silently? Electric cars are quiet aren't they?

Hovering Jets exist so that's nothing special.
No offense meant.
I hate debating people that skip the content and comment based on thier own assertions. Very ignorant. People are allowed to learn new things that change perspectives.

Not advocating anything. The episode speaks for itself. Full investigations of sightings world wide. I'll upload it later for you.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Saw this yesterday: "Drain the Oceans" Egypt's Lost Wonders (TV Episode 2018) - IMDb

Don't know where to get the full episode but someone uploaded the first segment on Youtube:

First segment is about making an accurate model of the Pharos of Alexandra, they calculated it was 32 stories high so equivalent to early American skyscrapers but 2000 years earlier. They actually found the door frame underwater and cross referenced it with measurements taken by medieval travellers.

The third segment was about Ancient Egyptian forts guarding the southern border. The largest fort which is now submerged by a dam, had every single thing medieval castles had over 2500 years before, it was just built out of mud bricks not stone.

Organised civilisations knew how to build things I guess!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Stealth technology in general is 80's tech. Early 80s even late 70's is when Skunkworks was created I believe. They did work on the Blackbird for the CIA and eventually broke ground on the F117.

The B2 was launched in the 90s but overall stealth tech is basically almost 40 years old.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Stealth technology in general is 80's tech. Early 80s even late 70's is when Skunkworks was created I believe. They did work on the Blackbird for the CIA and eventually broke ground on the F117.

The B2 was launched in the 90s but overall stealth tech is basically almost 40 years old.
At least the first generation of the stealth tech.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Pretty fucked up. The numbers are now in the millions for that raid area 51 prank.

Thought this was clever marketing.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This thread is probably the best place for this one...

I've heard of this before. Interesting as hell.

Have you heard about the mystery "heavy construction/train sounds heard around the world?
I'll see if I can dig up the videos where you can clearly hear it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Interesting news. I'll wont hold my breathe. Probably melted Pepsi cans. But my inner UFO freak will be awaiting patiently.

TO THE STARS ACADEMY OF ARTS & SCIENCE MAKES GROUNDBREAKING METAMATERIALS ACQUISITION
Thursday July 25th, 2019

67308078_2511169395572051_7461262150623821824_o.jpg

TO THE STARS ACADEMY OF ARTS & SCIENCE MAKES GROUNDBREAKING METAMATERIALS ACQUISITION

TTSA TAKES CONTROVERSIAL ADAM RESEARCH PROJECT TO NEXT LEVEL

R&D ACCELERATES ON POTENTIALLY EXOTIC MATERIAL FEATURING PROPERTIES NOT FROM ANY KNOWN EXISTING MILITARY OR COMMERCIAL APPLICATION

San Diego, CA (July 25, 2019) - To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science (TTSA) has acquired multiple pieces of metamaterials and an archive of initial analysis and research for their controversial ADAM Research Project. ADAM, an acronym for Acquisition and Data Analysis of Materials, is an academic research program focused on the exploitation of exotic materials for technological innovation.

The ownership of these assets, which were previously retained and studied by investigative journalist Linda Moulton Howe and are reported to have come from an advanced aerospace vehicle of unknown origin, allows TTSA to conduct rigorous scientific evaluations to determine its function and possible applications.

“The structure and composition of these materials are not from any known existing military or commercial application,” says Steve Justice, current COO of To The Stars Academy and former head of Advanced Systems at Lockheed Martin's "Skunk Works." “They've been collected from sources with varying levels of chain-of-custody documentation, so we are focusing on verifiable facts and working to develop independent scientific proof of the materials' properties and attributes. In some cases, the manufacturing technology required to fabricate the material is only now becoming available, but the material has been in documented possession since the mid-1990's. We currently have multiple material samples being analyzed by contracted laboratories and have plans to extend the scope of this study.” TTSA will also seek to engage the potential partners who have expressed interest in helping accelerate ADAM research and development.

“If the claims associated with these assets can be validated and substantiated, then we can initiate work to transition them from being a technology to commercial and military capabilities,” adds Justice. “As noted in our October 2017 TTSA kickoff webcast, technologies that would allow us to engineer the spacetime metric would bring capabilities that would fundamentally alter civilization, with revolutionary changes to transportation, communication, and computation.”

A Public Benefit Corporation, To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science is a consortium of scientists, aerospace engineers, and creatives working collectively to empower gifted researchers the freedom to explore exotic science and technologies with the support to rapidly transition innovative ideas into world-changing products and services.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users