The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
So instead of talking about if this is alien tech or not, how about we talk about what could actually make acceleration like that possible. If warp technology was possible, is there a minimum speed? Does it work in an atmosphere/space? If shit like this does exist, why isn’t NASA using it to get more pictures of the outer solar system? Does Etoine’s fat titties still look good today?
Danny Devito What GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
So when is the FOH cake party?!?

Pretty amazing. I swear I saw the momentum for just a moment. I'm checking to see if any of the frames from the last second actually show movement or if my eyes were playing tricks on me.

That's an interesting optical illusion. Which direction does the object fly (literally what I think it is) to? Now tell me what 2 frames side by side support that theory (there are none).

• 2Like

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
So instead of talking about if this is alien tech or not, how about we talk about what could actually make acceleration like that possible. If warp technology was possible, is there a minimum speed? Does it work in an atmosphere/space? If shit like this does exist, why isn’t NASA using it to get more pictures of the outer solar system? Does Etoine’s fat titties still look good today?

Can't find the original post that linked this, but it's a decent read.

• 6Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
imagine if these videos were used to show that the USA did have some kind of future craft and disguised it as UFO sightings. but in reality. they were just hoaxes and we aint got shit for future tech because all our diversity hire scientists are more concerned about twerk technology.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Glad someone is attempting to ask the twitterverse questions and get people thinking in this generation.

• 2Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Just uploaded so you may need to wait an hour before it will stream. I know what it looks like. Any of you care to speculate?

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This guy is a highly credentialed investigative reporter at 60 minutes Australia who has lots of interesting stories from high up people in the US government. Big take aways for me was that Luis Elizondo was one of the few US government officials who had oversite access to all of the special access programs. Luis may well know everything the US government knows about UFOs.

The reporter said that we should pay close attention to what Luis says and the aspects of religion he is referring to. He then cites Tom DeLonge and says he can't confirm what Tom says but he's been led to believe his talk of Greek God's being aliens might be legit. Tom Delonge claims aliens experimented/bred with humans, that Atlantis existed, the Roswell craft had Greek lettering and there are aliens that look identical to humans..the whole thing is just too much to believe if it wasn't being reported by somebody with such credentials.

His stories about secret US bases in the Australian outback were pretty crazy. He speculates that they moved the testing they were running at area 51 to these extremely remote regions of Australia. Basically nothing but ocean and desert for hours in any direction. The people who live there regularly see ufos and other strangeness (he never dives more into this but has a book).

He has Australian officials on the record admitting that there are aliens including a former PM.

The whole thing was a mindfuck from start to finish. I'm open to the idea this stuff is true because there is confirmation of at least some of it but the whole thing is just so weird that it's impossible to swallow as a whole. It also puts some questions around certain media productions and makes you wonder if we were being prepared for this message. Prometheus comes to mind as an example so does flight of the navigator. Maybe Tom DeLonge wasn't the US militaries first attempt at disclosure.

• 5Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
These people need to make two videos. The incredibly annoyingly long one that no one will listen to and a fifteen minute summary that just has their actual expertise and a summary of what the way too long video says.

• 8Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 8 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Fifteen minutes my ass. They need to write this shit down so I can skim it in the 30-60 seconds it deserves, at most.

Any content that exists only on YouTube is garbage

"oooooo let me sit down and watch a 15 minute video with a few seconds worth of actual information, great idea modern internet!"

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users