The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'd love to think that they're doing the right thing by finally doing disclosure but I suspect it has a lot more with the poor showing of NATO equipment in Ukraine. Disclosure let's them show off their high tech toys which are presumably asymmetrical in nature without doing it in a threatening manner. Now you can start scaling up training and equipment manufacturing without the extreme amount of overhead the current program requires. You can involve more scientists to really drive ahead your lead against your opponents and I'm sure recruitment would go through the roof just to get a chance to use this stuff. If the high power reactors are real, then you've got another means of harming Iran/Russia by driving down the value of oil.

Disclosure has the potential to solve a lot of problems, I don't think that's a coincidence.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Which Civ are you playing?
6 after years of not playing. Forgot how long these turns get late game. 😴

I think it's one of ours employing the antigrav system and utilizing it's plasma bubble to obfuscate it's presence in IR. It's very similar to the old Nellis REC test flight video that was smuggled out back in the 90s by a civy.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
6 after years of not playing. Forgot how long these turns get late game. 😴

I think it's one of ours employing the antigrav system and utilizing it's plasma bubble to obfuscate it's presence in IR. It's very similar to the old Nellis REC test flight video that was smuggled out back in the 90s by a civy.

So you agree with me?

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Ya, just puzzled why they dubbed it the SSP way back instead of something more akin to "All-Domain".

Are you going to be okay?
I noticed my original quote omitted the word “not” and I went to edit it, instead quoted myself like a tard.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This is not directed at you, unless you've read more from that guy, but how would that dude know what any UAP's power source is, or how it would help make carbon capture possible?

John C Reilly Seriously GIF
He's just saying what those of us that have scrapped the bottom of the rabbit hole have been considering.

That "the others" have what appears to us as infinite energy generation, or at least something that seems way beyond our current capabilities.

When you keep digging it appears that we have access to something similar and are actively employing it but not disclosing it to the governments. Keeping it buried in the black and veiled by secrecy instead of letting the brightest of humanity work together and figure it all out.

If disclosure were to go in that direction someday, once the secret breaks that some assholes have been hording this capability that can literally change our world overnight I expect a super pissed off response from the population of the world.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
He's just saying what those of us that have scrapped the bottom of the rabbit hole have been considering.

That "the others" have what appears to us as infinite energy generation, or at least something that seems way beyond our current capabilities.

When you keep digging it appears that we have access to something similar and are actively employing it but not disclosing it to the governments. Keeping it buried in the black and veiled by secrecy instead of letting the brightest of humanity work together and figure it all out.

If disclosure were to go in that direction someday, once the secret breaks that some assholes have been hording this capability that can literally change our world overnight I expect a super pissed off response from the population of the world.

If it really is about an almost unlimited energy source then entire Globohomo narrative for depopulation, global warming, etc. falls apart

But if that's the case, then why is the only thing they're using it for right now is flying vehicles?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
If it really is about an almost unlimited energy source then entire Globohomo narrative for depopulation, global warming, etc. falls apart

But if that's the case, then why is the only thing they're using it for right now is flying vehicles?
Chris Farley Idk GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Nothing new, but super interesting nonetheless.

I like that this guy is so popular around here. I remember when he had like 50k subs. He's never sold out either, if anything he's getting more openly anti-establishment as time goes on.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I like that this guy is so popular around here. I remember when he had like 50k subs. He's never sold out either, if anything he's getting more openly anti-establishment as time goes on.
Oh, yeah...his political leanings are definitely projected through Hecklefish.

Also, he has a very pretty wife.

• 1Truth!

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Ya he hasn't sold out but then says retarded shit like abiogenesis being a proven fact when it isn't and he knows it isn't. I'd say that basically every single person with 1 mill+ subs that intentionally spreads lies is a sellout shill.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Ya he hasn't sold out but then says retarded shit like abiogenesis being a proven fact when it isn't and he knows it isn't. I'd say that basically every single person with 1 mill+ subs that intentionally spreads lies is a sellout shill.
Maybe you're the one that's lying.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
What was it friend.
It was a review article on the recent bill from that Klaus poster, but the guy got trolled hard and had his wife doxxed by greenstreets troll farm and some other opposition and limited all his posts and took a hiatus.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This post was just to get a reaction out of me, wasn't it?