The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I guess they were just mistaken, right Void Void ?
Screenshot_20230830-111103.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I’m surprised nobody has done a UFO drunk history show.

Get a drunk ufologist talking about The Nimitz Encounters or the Lonnie Zamora incident. Every episode would have a different ufo celebrity struggling to retell famous UFO cases while wasted.

I think it’s a good idea.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I guess they were just mistaken, right Void Void ?
View attachment 488680
Correct, they are mistaken. Do you have any idea how fast 4000 mph is? If that were true, and they were actually using the theodolite to measure HIS speed, they wouldn't have any fucking hope of accurately measuring something going 4000 mph with it. Not to mention, this guy wouldn't be "I couldn't catch up" instead he'd be "it blew me the fuck out of my shorts." You don't try to catch up to something going almost 15 times your speed.

For those that don't know what a theodolite is, this is likely similar to what they would be using that year:
800px-SovietTheodolite.jpg

It measures velocities via changes in angle over time. As in, start at one spot and then swing it to the next and count how long it took to traverse that distance. Even a newfangled digital one might have trouble with something that fast, let alone someone doing it by hand, by surprise on a different target, but I'm not a theodolite expert so who knows.

But all of that ridiculousness aside, as Araysar said, there were already experimental aircraft doing a couple times this guy's speed, and it is entirely possible they weren't need to know that something was being tested. But sure, let's just take the 4000 mph "measured with a precision instrument for credibility!" as fact so it can be a UFO.

• 2Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Correct, they are mistaken. Do you have any idea how fast 4000 mph is? If that were true, and they were actually using the theodolite to measure HIS speed, they wouldn't have any fucking hope of accurately measuring something going 4000 mph with it. Not to mention, this guy wouldn't be "I couldn't catch up" instead he'd be "it blew me the fuck out of my shorts." You don't try to catch up to something going almost 15 times your speed.

For those that don't know what a theodolite is, this is likely similar to what they would be using that year:
800px-SovietTheodolite.jpg

It measures velocities via changes in angle over time. As in, start at one spot and then swing it to the next and count how long it took to traverse that distance. Even a newfangled digital one might have trouble with something that fast, let alone someone doing it by hand, by surprise on a different target, but I'm not a theodolite expert so who knows.

But all of that ridiculousness aside, as Araysar said, there were already experimental aircraft doing a couple times this guy's speed, and it is entirely possible they weren't need to know that something was being tested. But sure, let's just take the 4000 mph "measured with a precision instrument for credibility!" as fact so it can be a UFO.
You make me so hard when you dig in baby.

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I took a shit after lunch and I estimate the exit velocity of my poop at roughly 900 unladen swallows, give or take a sparrow. Measured it with a turdolite.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I took a shit after lunch and I estimate the exit velocity of my poop at roughly 900 unladen swallows, give or take a sparrow. Measured it with a turdolite.
My fact checking rates this account as plausible.

• 1Worf

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Indubitably

Good God almighty. Tried to listen to the whole interview with that guy and he's not only rambling and name dropping the entire time, he is the epitome of entitled elitist NY boomer. Go read some reviews of his books on Amazon for a laugh.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Surprised you find time to comment with that dick in your mouth

bro, i think you have some problems with accepting constructive feedback. everyone here is only trying to help.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Jonesing

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Bro, are you ok? How did you miss this blockbuster info drop? JP is one of my most trusted news sources, and it seems he has a real scoop this time around.

It also legitimately contains the most plausible explanation for Bob Lazar I've ever heard, at around 5 mins if you don't want to watch the whole thing. No joke, I believe this is far more likely than anything else.

And don't forget to use the discount code at the end to get all your RF shielding gear at a savings! (I love JP, but I often wonder if he's trolling with his product sponsors too. Anyone that buys an RF shielding blanket or bracelet has already lost too many brain cells for it to matter at this point.)

• 2Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Bro, are you ok? How did you miss this blockbuster info drop? JP is one of my most trusted news sources, and it seems he has a real scoop this time around.

It also legitimately contains the most plausible explanation for Bob Lazar I've ever heard, at around 5 mins if you don't want to watch the whole thing. No joke, I believe this is far more likely than anything else.

And don't forget to use the discount code at the end to get all your RF shielding gear at a savings! (I love JP, but I often wonder if he's trolling with his product sponsors too. Anyone that buys an RF shielding blanket or bracelet has already lost too many brain cells for it to matter at this point.)

I do love my JP time. Will check it out. Of course he's trolling. You're supposed to use silver fiber like I do. Inlay that shit in all your clothes and no one will suspect you're wearing a full tinfoil suit of armor.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I do love my JP time. Will check it out. Of course he's trolling. You're supposed to use silver fiber like I do. Inlay that shit in all your clothes and no one will suspect you're wearing a full tinfoil suit of armor.

LOL, imagine being so retarded that you would actually wrap yourself in silver or foil.

The best way to do it is to drink colloidal silver so its inside of you all the time, 100% of the time, so that they cannot find and abduct you even if you are naked in PNW woods with Bigfoot

• 2Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain