The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
LOL, imagine being so retarded that you would actually wrap yourself in silver or foil.

The best way to do it is to drink colloidal silver so its inside of you all the time, 100% of the time, so that they cannot find and abduct you even if you are naked in PNW woods with Bigfoot
You don’t have to worry about needing any alien deterrent. Aliens, and any other intelligent sentient life in the universe, probably have you on an Earth Karen blacklist to avoid like the plague along with all the other regular posters in the Ukraine thread.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You don’t have to worry about needing any alien deterrent. Aliens, and any other intelligent sentient life in the universe, probably have you on an Earth Karen blacklist to avoid like the plague along with all the other regular posters in the Ukraine thread.

The Ukraine thread is probably the most intellectual and sophisticated thread on these forums.

Its certainly not this thread which MusicForFish MusicForFish has turned into a tabloid rack at the local supermarket checkout line

1693497910645.png
1693497949247.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I played Starfield too late last night, I don't have the energy this morning. This is the best I can do, just apply it to everything posted today.

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande

TLDR: "Disclosure" is just a psyop to distract people and has been going on for decades.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Why do aliens have craft that look like our planes?

Hell, my senior team project in college didn't look much worse than that, and we used fucking Autocad in 1991!
Seth Meyers Reaction GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

They aren't craft being shown you maroon. How long have you been writing for The Muppets?
The Muppets Laughing GIF