The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I meant my comments to be neutral as far as implications, the fact that you think I asked that mocking you is perhaps telling tho.
Right, that's totally how you meant it, and I'm the idiot for expanding upon my answer beyond a simple yes.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
MusicForFish MusicForFish how protected are you against EMF? Some great testimonials here

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
MusicForFish MusicForFish how protected are you against EMF? Some great testimonials here

Just buy it from Home Depot like a normal person.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Just buy it from Home Depot like a normal person.

Interesting, I had someone look into it

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Also
20231102_232309.jpg

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
If our government actually does have fully working crafts then we do have the technology to create free energy. Create a gravity well next to a turbine and it will turn indefinitely.

So we either:
A. Don't have them
B. Don't want to disrupt the global economy
C. Want a military application first
D. Potential destructive power in the wrong hands

If we do have them then its a combination of B through D.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
If our government actually does have fully working crafts then we do have the technology to create free energy. Create a gravity well next to a turbine and it will turn indefinitely.

So we either:
A. Don't have them
B. Don't want to disrupt the global economy
C. Want a military application first
D. Potential destructive power in the wrong hands

If we do have them then its a combination of B through D.
This was covered to some extent in a podcast I saw recently. The dude on the podcast basically knows the entire physics and math community (because its rather small) and he said that when the gov brain drains the community for some secret program, its pretty apparent by the lack of people in certain avenues of physics and maths. (Cream of the crop go missing) or converge in some city somewhere. He mentioned Virginia right now for some other physics related shit where a mass of these people relocated and are obv working for some secret govt program. He said he had not noticed any drain in any of the physics departments that do work in these fields. He said there is a college in upper NY and one in Texas that basically has the bulk of these physics dudes and they have not went anywhere.

Now does he know absolutely everyone? Of course not and depending on how many people have/had worked on this it might be small or large.

There is a good documentary about this stuff if you believe in it. And the dude makes a compelling case...

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users