The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
If you read my Story of the Voices. I talk about how my voices took on appearances of Wood Elves from Everquest. They are evil bodysnatching wood elves. Anyways I've had a disney fairytale psychosis. My life is very blessed. I urge you to check my subreddit out www.reddit.com/r/schoolofshadows and read my papers and my posts. I post the truth of my experiences.
Although I think bodysnatching wood elves is a bit laughable, I am fascinated by the Missing 411 phenomenon. Perhaps what you think are wood elves, could indeed by then Fae, and these people are being abducted into the Fae realm?

I am intrigued when the few people who do actually return from these mysterious disappearances in the woods, seem to be evacuated of their personality, like they're just a pod who used to be a person, or something else is inhabiting them. Some might say it is just shock, but I find it interesting.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Fuck me.

I was just about to apologize for thinking your posts are crazy because I never could have anticipated the depths of terrible that jmal bro seems capable of, but then you go and post this.

Where is Elisha Dushku when you need her?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Although I think bodysnatching wood elves is a bit laughable, I am fascinated by the Missing 411 phenomenon. Perhaps what you think are wood elves, could indeed by then Fae, and these people are being abducted into the Fae realm?

I am intrigued when the few people who do actually return from these mysterious disappearances in the woods, seem to be evacuated of their personality, like they're just a pod who used to be a person, or something else is inhabiting them. Some might say it is just shock, but I find it interesting.

My voices have told me many origins. That life is a reboot of memory and that we are from that. They also say they are from the DMT plane. That they are dream entities. Dreams are colors, colors are light, light is massless and timeless. Makes sense. We can generate dreams in our head because they are massless, they are also timeless. They defy time. So who knows how long these dream entities have existed. They are also very psychic in nature. In order for them to read thoughts they need to read someones memory first. My voices actually record memory for every single human. (I think this is a hint, that we will be judged in afterlife). But it makes sense. If you don't record peoples memory, you can't read there memory, you can't read their thoughts.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Picard

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
My voices have told me many origins. That life is a reboot of memory and that we are from that. They also say they are from the DMT plane. That they are dream entities. Dreams are colors, colors are light, light is massless and timeless. Makes sense. We can generate dreams in our head because they are massless, they are also timeless. They defy time. So who knows how long these dream entities have existed. They are also very psychic in nature. In order for them to read thoughts they need to read someones memory first. My voices actually record memory for every single human. (I think this is a hint, that we will be judged in afterlife). But it makes sense. If you don't record peoples memory, you can't read there memory, you can't read their thoughts.
Season 3 Episode 304 GIF by Rick and Morty

• 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Fuck me.

I was just about to apologize for thinking your posts are crazy because I never could have anticipated the depths of terrible that jmal bro seems capable of, but then you go and post this.

Where is Elisha Dushku when you need her?
You take that back! I'm not the one that showed this to congress and had them all believing!

Angry Max Greenfield GIF by CBS

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
MusicForFish MusicForFish this guy posts better content than you. Also more genuine.

• 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
Do you know what inner monolouge is?

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Do you know what inner monolouge is?

I do, inner voice. Its how I communicate with them. They sound like they come from the walls usually, they pick a new location to spawn sound for me everytime. And not everyone pronounces their thoughts with inner monologue. You still would need to have read their memory to read their thoughts correctly. My voices do this. I don't know how. I believe they record everyones memory since they were a child. Which means to me, big things are probably happening behind the scenes and they are rigging an afterlife up for all of us. The voices make me believe in intelligent design. You would agree if you possessed the same ones I have.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I do, inner voice. Its how I communicate with them. They sound like they come from the walls usually, they pick a new location to spawn sound for me everytime. And not everyone pronounces their thoughts with inner monologue. You still would need to have read their memory to read their thoughts correctly. My voices do this. I don't know how. I believe they record everyones memory since they were a child. Which means to me, big things are probably happening behind the scenes and they are rigging an afterlife up for all of us. The voices make me believe in intelligent design. You would agree if you possessed the same ones I have.
OK. The voices are just a version of your inner monolouge. It's just interacting weirdly with your other senses like how some people say they can hear colours. It's explicitly your imagination, so do something constructive with it like write a book or paint.

A similar example is, have you ever been in a high place and had the urge to jump or thought about jumping? Lots of people report this. That's just your threat detection making you imagine the consequences of jumping so you don't do it.

A final example is look up people who have had the direct connection between the two hemispheres of their brain severed (can be accidental or on purpose to treat seizures). They do things with their left hand they struggle to explain because the speech centre is on the left and controls the right hand, the silent right side is controlling the left hand.

TLDR: There's a lot going on in our brains we are not conscious of, don't assume it's external entities. Try to harness it with a creative endevour. Don't be schizo about it.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Annunaki time!

That was a real good episode. I feel like pysek pysek should watch it because a master race creating mud-people to be their slaves 30,000+ years ago and trying to wipe out or at least reduce the more rebellious / intelligent types of mud-people seems to have a lot of synergy with the modern world.

At the end of the day it seems almost indisputable that a great flood wiped everything out and everyone, chosen ones or mud-people, had to rebuild from basically nothing. Which took thousands of years, hence the great flood being 12,000 years ago and the "dawn of civilization" being 6,000 years ago, with a big empty space in-between.

This video ties into all kinds of crazy stuff and theories, even the Grey alien concept might be the "other slave race" that went off-reservation and retreated underground.

Only part that isn't that believable is that the masters / genetic engineers came from Nibiru.

Well, if I know anything at this point, it's that I know nothing.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
That was a real good episode. I feel like pysek pysek should watch it because a master race creating mud-people to be their slaves 30,000+ years ago and trying to wipe out or at least reduce the more rebellious / intelligent types of mud-people seems to have a lot of synergy with the modern world.

At the end of the day it seems almost indisputable that a great flood wiped everything out and everyone, chosen ones or mud-people, had to rebuild from basically nothing. Which took thousands of years, hence the great flood being 12,000 years ago and the "dawn of civilization" being 6,000 years ago, with a big empty space in-between.

This video ties into all kinds of crazy stuff and theories, even the Grey alien concept might be the "other slave race" that went off-reservation and retreated underground.

Only part that isn't that believable is that the masters / genetic engineers came from Nibiru.

true detective time GIF

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

To think, we have found evidence that our class of the human genome has been around for at least 200k years, and other genomes of humans have been around for much longer - but scientist somehow think that "civilization" only started once, and it was the birth of Egypt. Its just blatant ignorance by any definition.

The tribes of white people across Europe were extremely persecuted by not only Neanderthals, which Scientist have verified that they raped, pillaged, and enslaved white people in mass. But also, before, when, and after, Africa was a prosperous country, full of lush jungles and forest - that they also persecuted white people in the same manner, and likely traded with Neanderthals for white slaves. There is an innate fear that is displayed by white babies, of men that favor Neanderthals', and pure blooded, big nose/lips/size, dark as night, black people - just as they are innately afraid of spiders and snakes.

Much of how I believe the Mongols, with genetic ties to Neanderthals, kept the small Asian man and his civilization down for an untold amount of years, in the thousands. Just like Africans are still living in mud huts, and straw thatches, so too, can you find Mongols still living in huts, traveling the land. Just as Northern Africa has went through huge climate swings, so to has Eurasia, specifically in the Mongol territories.

All that is to say, that there is strong evidence that Africa was, before whatever calamity happened in the area, a bastion of civilization. Their level of ingenuity is unknown, as we've found evidence of things in the middle east that were quite advanced, but the areas they were located in were trading hubs. Much of Africa's history is likely lost to time. But how much further along would society be if the white tribes, and asian tribes had been left to their own devices for all those years.

In the movie Apocalypto, we see the Aztec's, or the Incans, whoever you want to put in that spotlight, doing what I speak of, across South America. I do not think its that unlikely that that situation has happened many, many times, across the world from one race to another. Much of the geographical areas where White tribes and Asian Tribes gathered, is full of marine life. Tons of fishing, shell fish, etc. Much of which helps to develop brain growth. This advantage, over thousands of years, would surely give those tribes a higher IQ... wouldnt it? Though, with the constant fear of being killed by some mongoloids - you might not be able to procure enough protein and carbs to have the same muscle mass as the same mongoloids that are persecuting your tribe.

• 1Like