The Predator (2018)

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I don't think a right/law can be superceded by a union like that, on the other hand, they can prevent firing for no fucking reason (in certain states) so who knows.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wouldn't want to knowingly/willingly hire an actor/actress who has cocaine possession charges, especially if background checks were required!

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Why they don't cut all the movie?

they should fire everyone but Olivia, write a new story around her and have her run around all sweaty in a tight very revealing uniform killing nasty bug-people for about 2 hours. I'd watch the shit out of that movie. And at the end have like The Rock show up (he's not in the credits nor does any of the promo to keep the surprise element) and save her. Because none of that empowering sjw crap for me, thank you. Now that's a franchise format right there

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
they should fire everyone but Olivia, write a new story around her and have her run around all sweaty in a tight very revealing uniform killing nasty bug-people for about 2 hours. I'd watch the shit out of that movie. And at the end have like The Rock show up (he's not in the credits nor does any of the promo to keep the surprise element) and save her. Because none of that empowering sjw crap for me, thank you. Now that's a franchise format right there
It needs a lesbian scene somewhere.

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Early reviews make it sound like those trailers are accurate on tone. Lots of mentions of all the comedy. Sounds like Fox wanted another Deadpool.

Reviews also seen to indicate most disliked the ending.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Did anyone doubt this would be terrible? For even a moment?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I didn't watch this I simply read spoilers. I feel like I developed autism, kill me now.

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
As a big fan of the Aliens and Predator universe I couldn't help but see this...it's not worth seeing, even free. Definitely tries too hard to he funny, the nods to the earlier films were lame, and the plot was well, retarded.

Save yourselves and avoid it.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
As a big fan of the Aliens and Predator universe I couldn't help but see this...it's not worth seeing, even free. Definitely tries too hard to he funny, the nods to the earlier films were lame, and the plot was well, retarded.

Save yourselves and avoid it.

I blame Marvel. X amount of jokes shoved into a Y runtime being the formula. First Predator had hilarious points but it wasn't...well, I'm guessing a lot of the humor was the black dudes going 'AW HELL NAW' or similar one liners.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
So is this now finally official? Open competion in who's gonna drop the largest turd on a favorite franchise... And are they gonna give Oscars for that?

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So is this now finally official? Open competion in who's gonna drop the largest turd on a favorite franchise... And are they gonna give Oscars for that?
And the nominees are:
Robocop
Terminator
Predator
Alien

• 1Solidarity

Goatface

Robocop 1 good, 2-3 meh, reboot forgettable meh
Terminator 1-2 great, 3 enjoyable , 4-5 hot garbage
Predator 1 great, 2 and Predators enjoyable
Alien 1-2 great, 3 meh, 4 enjoyable, Covenant and Prometheus total shit
AvP 1 ok, 2 shit

• 2Like
  • 2Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think avp2 could have been more interesting if most of the movie was not pitch black and raining. Watching this at home is like okay I hear noises but I am not sure if the TV is turned on.