The Predator (2018)

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Fury Road is worth 3 amazing blockbusters. Also, Rogue Nation and the latest mission impossible.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
my son saw the movie sat night, he liked it.

of course he is 17 and hasn't see the original.. or aliens or etc...

I'm guessing he liked the new Jurassic World movies and never saw the original right?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He already fucked up with Dark Knight. I mentioned "comic book movies".

And Fast Furious? I didn't see that many, how often do people shoot big guns in these? Car movies are not action movies when referring to the glorious 80s and early 90s.

What was the car in Terminator 2 the T-1000 clawed his way into? No one knows, but it was no Nissan Skyline GTR or some other tuned up ricer.
Vin Diesel has a supercharged 60s Dodge in F&tF, its his signature car. but yeah everything else was ricerboxes.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Vin Diesel has a supercharged 60s Dodge in F&tF, its his signature car. but yeah everything else was ricerboxes.
f635e86dfa8ab598e0cd2ad3d09664c0.png

• 1Like

Goatface

Official weekend numbers = $24,632,284
still didn't beat Predators $24,760,882. which cost $48m less and was on 1368 fewer screens

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He already fucked up with Dark Knight. I mentioned "comic book movies".

And Fast Furious? I didn't see that many, how often do people shoot big guns in these? Car movies are not action movies when referring to the glorious 80s and early 90s.

What was the car in Terminator 2 the T-1000 clawed his way into? No one knows, but it was no Nissan Skyline GTR or some other tuned up ricer.

They're not really car movies anymore. The rock was blasting a minigun in one of these recent movies. Lots of explosions. Tons of hand to hand combat too. It's not like the first one.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Been enjoying this guy’s reviews for a while, and this one doesn’t disappoint, unlike the movie...

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
WEAPONIZED AUTISM.

LMFAO.

This one is hilarious. Low oxygen at birth as one of the qualifications to be on a Prometheus/Covenant mission, lol.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

velk

Trakanon Raider

I was going to say what the fuck are you talking about, but then I realised you started with admitting you hadn't seen them. Fast & Furious stopped anything like car movies with 4, they are 100% legit action flicks, and 'big guns' are shot constantly through them.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
i had no choice.

he is 17. he is like, dad going out with some friends to see a movie, i say, need a ride, he goes no getting picked up, i'm like ok what movie, he said predator, i'm like, ok, i heard it was not that good...

as to the originals.... i've TRIED to get him to watch the old classic great movies from the 80's and 90's...he has refused,,, my 14yr old son & daughter however will watch them....

older son said the matrix was boring.

• 1Picard

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i had no choice.

he is 17. he is like, dad going out with some friends to see a movie, i say, need a ride, he goes no getting picked up, i'm like ok what movie, he said predator, i'm like, ok, i heard it was not that good...

as to the originals.... i've TRIED to get him to watch the old classic great movies from the 80's and 90's...he has refused,,, my 14yr old son & daughter however will watch them....

older son said the matrix was boring.
sounds like you only have TWO children

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Goonsquad Officer
(quote not working on this machine for some reason)

I listened to a podcast where a movie reviewer is now calling fast and furious movies superhero movies. he says that they have superpowers, they can make cars do impossible things and action hero and all the while be immune to damage for the most part. they're just as over-the-top as any super hero movie just their uniform is a car.

spronk

FPS noob
i'm pretty sure dominic turreto or hobbs could easily solo thanos

the only thing they can't fight is each other now, all the major stars in F&F have contracts where they can't lose fights

spronk

FPS noob

also 10 min video talking about the leaked script and what the deleted/never shot scenes were gonna be. doesn't actually show it (probably will not be ever shown) but what was supposed to happen

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
naw the 17yr old kicks ass at world of warcraft pvp... he's been playing since he was 4. he got the achievement for killing like 20 horde players while he had a bounty on his head... forget the name at it.

in the guild he is typically the #1-3 every fight in dps... i'm usually 4-10 depending on the fight(shaman-enhance)- doing normal uldir i am at about 6k-9k dps depending on the fight. he is higher, with worse weapons.

he rules being the stunner for the mother fight- raid leader forgets to send him 2nd or 3rd, we wipe, send him second, win.

• 1Dislike