The Predator (2018)

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
i had no choice.

he is 17. he is like, dad going out with some friends to see a movie, i say, need a ride, he goes no getting picked up, i'm like ok what movie, he said predator, i'm like, ok, i heard it was not that good...

as to the originals.... i've TRIED to get him to watch the old classic great movies from the 80's and 90's...he has refused,,, my 14yr old son & daughter however will watch them....

older son said the matrix was boring.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
i had no choice.

he is 17. he is like, dad going out with some friends to see a movie, i say, need a ride, he goes no getting picked up, i'm like ok what movie, he said predator, i'm like, ok, i heard it was not that good...

as to the originals.... i've TRIED to get him to watch the old classic great movies from the 80's and 90's...he has refused,,, my 14yr old son & daughter however will watch them....

older son said the matrix was boring.

you should let your son create a FOH account, that way he can get advice from vanessa when he wants to chop his dick off

• 13Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 14 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think we all knew this was going to be a dumpsterfire
Just look at the 1st page. The signs were all there.

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
my son saw the movie sat night, he liked it.

of course he is 17 and hasn't see the original.. or aliens or etc...

What you're waiting for. It's your duty to show him good movies before it's too late.
Force him to watch them or start by disinherit him.

Conan reboot was just as good as Destroyer

Conan The Destroyer is a movie (so you can't compare it to conan 3d), it's as bad as Italian Heroic fantasy movies BUT it's still better than Conan 3D.

CaveDwellers.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
wife saw the movie with my other son, they liked it.

i was with my daughter to take her to a -shudder- kpop concert just outside of toronto. (8.5hr drive from my house, we left on friday, concert sat, came home sunday.)

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
wife saw the movie with my other son, they liked it.

i was with my daughter to take her to a -shudder- kpop concert just outside of toronto. (8.5hr drive from my house, we left on friday, concert sat, came home sunday.)
I hope to see you in the divorce thread talking about how you are only fighting for custody of your daughter. And she can keep you "sons"

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
heh naw we all get along great. been married since 1995, and i've known/dated her since 1984... no divorce in my future. (she was a sophmore in high school when i met her..3 years high school 4 years college, 4 years grad school married the sept after she graduated.

we have similar tastes in about everything, though she is harder on herself on her dps during raids.

• 2Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
now to make you all shudder in horror

the concert was
BTS

i did manage to make 50 dollars last over an hr @the roulette table friday, though i was an idiot ultimately. i waffled between-just better the colors, or betting the board...and i chose board..i SHOULD have chosen color (black)

if i had bet 25 on black my first bet and then didn't raise the bet for the next 15 spins-- 25 dollar bet each time, i would have won 13 times and lost twice(but i would have bet the first 11 rounds with the bump and pull method (increase bet- pull back profit after win-- which would RESET me down to 25 again on loss, but i would have been up about 1400 dollars after 11 spins....but nooooo i bet the numbers (streets 1-6 10-15 and 28-33, the corner 17 18 20 21) those 4 spots cover 58% of the numbers- relatively evenly- across the wheel. i bet a min of 16 dollars each spin of the wheel (5 5 3 3 on chip spread) i lasted about 18 spins on 50 dollars@16 a spin minimum.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
now to make you all shudder in horror

the concert was
BTS

i did manage to make 50 dollars last over an hr @the roulette table friday, though i was an idiot ultimately. i waffled between-just better the colors, or betting the board...and i chose board..i SHOULD have chosen color (black)

if i had bet 25 on black my first bet and then didn't raise the bet for the next 15 spins-- 25 dollar bet each time, i would have won 13 times and lost twice(but i would have bet the first 11 rounds with the bump and pull method (increase bet- pull back profit after win-- which would RESET me down to 25 again on loss, but i would have been up about 1400 dollars after 11 spins....but nooooo i bet the numbers (streets 1-6 10-15 and 28-33, the corner 17 18 20 21) those 4 spots cover 58% of the numbers- relatively evenly- across the wheel. i bet a min of 16 dollars each spin of the wheel (5 5 3 3 on chip spread) i lasted about 18 spins on 50 dollars@16 a spin minimum.
here you go, you can relive the horror, they always upload the concerts

it actually would be cool for your daughter actually, they love rewatching that shit, if youre interested i'll try and do a search for better vids, some of these ppl use like pro cams... however you see that more w/ the girl groups.

• 2WTF
  • 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
that was friday's concert.... Saturday's they had white shirts on...

back to the movie...i'lll see it eventually :)

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Saw this yesterday. Wife and I enjoyed it. Definitely not on the same level as Predator 1 and even 2, but it's definitely about as enjoyable as Predators, and I thought better than AvP Requiem.

The action was really good, lots of badass Predator moments and the main characters were pretty funny. That's probably the main issue some will have with this movie, it's a bit too funny for a Predator movie, it doesn't have much tension at all. It added interesting elements / theories to the overall Predator mythos, so I liked that too.

There were stupid parts too, even some of the plot at times, but I'm not a huge nitpicker so as long as I feel like it was a fun ride, it was worth it to me.

I recommend seeing it at least once if you're a big Predator fan, it has some easter eggs and in-jokes for fans. Don't expect picture of the year obviously, but it worked for us.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i just watched the webrip...

i'm generally a pretty easy going guy. i tend to enjoy great films and bad films equally for different reasons. this movie was just a mess.

sigh... just a mess...

anyone who has EVER dealt with autism will be absolutely offended by this movie. the spectrum is in no way shape or form the next form of human evolution. it's a crippling disorder that takes an immense amount of time and energy to deal with, both for the people who are on the spectrum and their caretakers. the fact that this kid's parent has the balls to joke around about having a bad husband on the SAME NIGHT that her AUTISTIC KID DISAPPEARED due to HER OWN negligence is absolutely insane. it is absolutely INSANE. and the movie presents this kid having no supervision as a regular occurrence. CPS would be involved IMMEDIATELY and the kid would get taken away from her. it's INSAAAANE.

but apparently in this world, adults are just negligent unless you are the main character because the very first scene the kid is in, the school has a fire alarm AND THE TEACHER LEAVES HIM ALONE. what on earth is going on.

OH ALSO THAT'S NOT HOW PO BOXES WORK.

ALSO THAT'S NOT HOW LOBOTOMIES WORK.

this kid can't be around a fire alarm without freaking out (actually fairly accurate) but then just pulls himself together immediately (THAT'S NOT EVEN ACCURATE FOR HEALTHY ADULTS WTF) but he's got no problem around automatic weapons fire?!

this lady is a biologist but she's got NO IDEA what tourrette's is? BRO-LADY, TOURRETTE'S IS THE NEXT LEVEL OF HUMAN EVOLUTION!

god this movie.

• 4Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i just watched the webrip...

i'm generally a pretty easy going guy. i tend to enjoy great films and bad films equally for different reasons. this movie was just a mess.

sigh... just a mess...

anyone who has EVER dealt with autism will be absolutely offended by this movie. the spectrum is in no way shape or form the next form of human evolution. it's a crippling disorder that takes an immense amount of time and energy to deal with, both for the people who are on the spectrum and their caretakers. the fact that this kid's parent has the balls to joke around about having a bad husband on the SAME NIGHT that her AUTISTIC KID DISAPPEARED due to HER OWN negligence is absolutely insane. it is absolutely INSANE. and the movie presents this kid having no supervision as a regular occurrence. CPS would be involved IMMEDIATELY and the kid would get taken away from her. it's INSAAAANE.

but apparently in this world, adults are just negligent unless you are the main character because the very first scene the kid is in, the school has a fire alarm AND THE TEACHER LEAVES HIM ALONE. what on earth is going on.

OH ALSO THAT'S NOT HOW PO BOXES WORK.

ALSO THAT'S NOT HOW LOBOTOMIES WORK.

this kid can't be around a fire alarm without freaking out (actually fairly accurate) but then just pulls himself together immediately (THAT'S NOT EVEN ACCURATE FOR HEALTHY ADULTS WTF) but he's got no problem around automatic weapons fire?!

this lady is a biologist but she's got NO IDEA what tourrette's is? BRO-LADY, TOURRETTE'S IS THE NEXT LEVEL OF HUMAN EVOLUTION!

god this movie.

Autist complaining about autism in the movie. Classic.

BTW, I'm 43 minutes into this movie and it sucks pretty hard. Its kinda funny, but "funny" isnt why I watch Predator movies

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Turned it off with like 30 minutes left to go, just couldnt stomach any more of it.

The breaking point was where he used Google Translate to give them a 7:30 head start