The Predator (2018)

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
These movies generally all the same, and this one doesnt take you down any road you wouldnt expect from the series. But overall, its just forgettable.

Goatface

way to much "humor"
watching it with someone and yelling at the screen made it more enjoyable

would rank it well below Predators and just above AvP R

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I can't believe movies like this get made. Hollywood execs are a bunch of dumb motherfuckers. I use that word intentionally, because they thought if they threw that word around and have a fake-nerd girl say it a whole lot that guys would want to see this bullshit. They don't understand that the target audience should be late 30s through 40s males that loved all the old stuff and are going to get their kids into it. But no, they let a nonsensical script written by obvious morons get produced into a terrible movie. They spend 30 fucking minutes introducing characters I will never give a fuck about and only want to die. I can't wait for Hollywood to just fucking die, it can't happen soon enough.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
The first movie was a classic. This movie sucked and you should be embarrassed if you liked it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Inque

FunEmployed
The shitty callbacks with the music tone, the font, the weaponized autism plot and a deduction on why we're being harvested in relation to extinction by climate change? Yea, I'm out.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
weaponized autism sounds like it would be a fun watch

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
weaponized autism sounds like it would be a fun watch

They made those movies, and they were amazing!
nakedgun.png

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
GF and I have been dating for ~6 years and known each other since middle school, and watching the trailer for this movie is the first time I've ever heard her say "fags".

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
GF and I have been dating for ~6 years and known each other since middle school, and watching the trailer for this movie is the first time I've ever heard her say "fags".
Ok, we got a little tipsy last night and put this on. Made it about 2/3rds of the way through the movie, and we were laughing our godamn asses off. No one told me that was supposed to be a campy comedy.

• 1Solidarity

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Ok, we got a little tipsy last night and put this on. Made it about 2/3rds of the way through the movie, and we were laughing our godamn asses off. No one told me that was supposed to be a campy comedy.

I don’t remember my review and I’m too lazy to look it up but I remember saying something along the lines of, it’s terrible but that makes it worth watching.

It’s so unintentionally funny but delightfully so. The whole movie makes no goddamn sense.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
There's so many tiny little parts that had me laughing my ass off.
[Distant conversation in the background]
"I made you a unicorn. Sorry it fucking sucks"

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
The biggest letdown of this movie is that at the end, when they open up the case and someone mentions its the best weapon against predators.... they had every opportunity to have it be a facehugger egg, or something that leads to aliens.

Instead, we get mechwarrior armor :|

• 1Solidarity