The Predator (2018)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It was literally yesterday I thought I wished somebody would torture Olivia Munn to death / I'm glad she has been in hiding.
i'm still mad that bitch did such a horrible Psylocke cosplay

They shoulda went w/ a curvier asian like Brenda Song
db27f148aac6914542b6a00d30c7fb7d.jpg

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
i'm still mad that bitch did such a horrible Psylocke cosplay

They shoulda went w/ a curvier asian like Brenda Song
db27f148aac6914542b6a00d30c7fb7d.jpg
I had mad crush on Psylocke in the 90s - never thought of her as asian - so disagree drastically. especially that one there.

Oldbased

> Than U
[/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

Saw this photo of the cast and doesn't give me high hopes for this movie.

C5HugjjUEAAzWIn.jpg

A fucking kid???REALLY?
Spoiler alert!
The guy with his hand on the kid is the Predator.

Oh wait, this is about the Aliens universe. I thought it was a movie about Hollywood.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
These Predator, Aliens, and Prometheus movies aren't even worth the effort to pirate anymore. Collectively, they are some of the worst movies made in the last 20 years.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
New trailer seems to spoil the twist. Probably wasn't going to be good anyways.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Didn’t you all know? Those predators were just kids on a boy scout mission*. They got tired of us butchering children here for their monkey badge. Here comes the adults.

*Actual Outer Limits episode. Real geeks know what I mean.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I don’t understand... why is this happening? Why can’t people get movies right any more? This doesn’t seem hard... why is everything so fucking lame with woefully miscalculated tone?

My wife and I watched the original Alien the other night because she had never seen it. She was fucking shocked by how good it was.

Screamfeeder Screamfeeder please explain this shit. I’m baffled.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Shane Black is an American screenwriter, director, producer, and actor. Black has written such films as Lethal Weapon and its sequel, The Monster Squad, The Last Boy Scout, Last Action Hero, and The Long Kiss Goodnight.

Last Action Hero was trash, but I enjoyed the rest. I'm willing to see what he can do, even with that cast. He was also at one the point the highest paid screenwriter in Hollywood, which is kinda neat.
Monster squad is the shit. Wolf man gots nards

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
This looks like shit, if anything i wish they'd continue the plot from the first PvA, pyramids, humans as cattle etc.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Oof. I can go full Lithose on you if you want, but that's a LONG explanation.

I’d love it, but understand if you’d prefer not.

I hesitate to believe it’s attributable to “I’m just old now and not the target demo”. I suspect it’s more about a cash machine that is trying to appeal broadly to numerous international markets at the same time.