The Predator (2018)

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why after all these years and massive budgets can Hollywood not give actors basic gun training? I’m not even a gun guy really but I know that you do not hold your finger on the trigger when your rifle is three inches from autist kids head. Even if you think the safety is on or the gun is unloaded. I know those are probably fake guns but act like you know how to handle it.

A one hour safety course probably covers this.

triggered much?

Unbenannt.png

• 7Worf
  • 2Barf
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 10 users

Siliconemelons

that pic... not just the actors but.. every piece of gear and clothing is brand spank'n new- looks just terribad.. its like a cut out from some "mercenary boutique" catalog

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
"Quinn McKenna"
"Casey Bracket"
"Nebraska Williams"

who the fuck is naming these characters

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Shoulda named em Nebraska Bracket. Missed opportunity there.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
its like they almost felt they had to give him the most normal last name to offset the most retarded first name.

they should have just gone full throttle and named him Nebraska Kentucky

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
They need a Wild Turkey McGovern in there or maybe Cranberry Martin? I'm shocked Shaneeqie White isn't included. Racism?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Oh....now I took notice that tagline.
That is from some c level horror movie

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Didnt they sat at one point they wanted to evoke a sense of wonder like E.T. did?

Watch the kid give Predator a human name like "Tyler" and then ride with him on a beach cruiser with Tyler in a titanium reinforced front basket.

• 3Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I bet the state first name is to keep the alien world connection because they too have dump state first names of multiple characters.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Uhh NOPE:

The Predator (film) - Wikipedia

• Jacob Tremblay as Quinn's troubled son, who has a form of autism and is bullied in school but becomes a key player in the fight against the Predators due to his preternatural ability to learn languages.
Fuck everything about this. Working title should be: How To Kill A Franchise (guest director Rian Johnson)
Oh boy I would have almost felt bad for making that he's got that retarded movie kid pose going on post I was going to make. Almost.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
No Asian in the cast, they're missing the all important 'include all colors of the human rainbow' casting requirement.

ps: Typing that I realised that Olivia Munn is part Asian. But that still falls short.

ohkcrlho

No Asian in the cast, they're missing the all important 'include all colors of the human rainbow' casting requirement.

ps: Typing that I realised that Olivia Munn is part Asian. But that still falls short.
Chinese dudes won't like that

OneofOne

Just noticed this on the Wiki page: Jake Busey[7] as the son of Peter Keyes.

Keyes was played by his father Gary Busey in Predator 2, so it looks like they are making sure this is tied in with the original movies. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing yet. I still can't get over the promo pic on page one, but I'll likely see it.

Edit: Also thought this was pretty cool - check out the species names.
Predatoroonops - Wikipedia

Last edited:
  • 2Like

ohkcrlho

Read that the 1st trailer for this abomination, drops tomorrow.
Oh boy...

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I assume this has morphed into an 'are traps gay?' analogy movie by now

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I wonder if there will be a female Predator. Maybe a FTM Predator or a fat one with blue tentacles.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the Punisher guy suffers from PTSD and Oliva Munn is a "science teacher", they also reshot the last act after filming was completed, pretty much confirming it's a shitshow

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
the Punisher guy suffers from PTSD and Oliva Munn is a "science teacher", they also reshot the last act after filming was completed, pretty much confirming it's a shitshow

D25D1277-B217-497C-AA2D-0F304466A92E.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity