The Predator (2018)

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I don't know about y'all but I am a glutton for these movies, I am looking forward to seeing Predator escape some stupid military lab and quest to get his equipment back(he is retrieving his souls he lost).
I will go see it, and I think it looks better than the AvP movies IMHO.

drazon

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah I agree. I grew up watching the first Predator, and its hard for me to not go watch one. With that said, that is a cool poster, but I find it kind of odd that the predator would have the same bone structure of a human spine. Kind of nitpicking I know. I always wished they would have just made a movie about predators in space hunting other cool creatures besides humans. But then I think, they would have to sub title the whole movie because there would be no talking in english. Perhaps it could be like "A quiet place" and just not have much diaglog at all.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not sure it could be worse than the fucking Predator arming/teaming up with the chick at the end of AvP...but it'll probably be a close 2nd.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I want them to cast an average autist for once. Heroes running around, while the autist stops every 5 seconds to touch something or just goes into autist rage and punches the love interest in the face, because he is overwhlemed by all the chaos.

And in the end he saves everybody, because he memorised the arrival/departure of all the subways in New York City.
Was good until the end - you veered back into super powers.

have him be more of a monster than the predator and a hurdle to everybody that for some reason bows to his unjustifiable demands; a complete worthless sack shit of a human being that gets in the way and diverts too much attention away from overqualified baby sitters while distracting the audience with his incessant string twirling - Predator recognizes his invalidity and just overlooks him. murderizes everybody else and then the kid becomes a burden on society in a halfway home.
hates loud noises and throws literal feces scene.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Shane Black's 'The Predator' Reportedly Set To Undergo Reshoots Again
The Predator is set to undergo additional photography on July 28 and 29. This would be the second time the project goes through reshoots.

The first reshoots that took place back in April changed about three-quarters of the movie’s third act. A detailed breakdown of the reshoot from fan site AvPGalaxy described scenes which were removed (Due to fans’ criticism).

• 1Barf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
After stupidly going to see the First Purge and Jurassic Whatever, I have very low hopes for Hollywood to turn out anything other than predictable, propaganda laced garbage when it comes to this kind of movie.

Let me guess someone tries to grab a female predator's pussy, calls her a nasty woman, then rips their head off.

Maybe they announce at the end that they are going to have a theybie.

Malakriss

Not unless every bit of promotional material they've shown is completely wrong. The battle to get a decent sequel/remake to these franchises summed up:

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hey guys, do you remember that one time they made a really cool predator movie?

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Shane Black directing is probably the biggest reason I have some faith that this may be decent. A full frontal nude shot of Olivia Munn would be another bonus.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Shane Black directing is probably the biggest reason I have some faith that this may be decent. A full frontal nude shot of Olivia Munn would be another bonus.

This is the Me Too era. You're going to get to see some big black dick.

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Lol you’ll get sausage and a talking too about how Man deserves to be the prey.

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Casting is all off on this .. no way
No kidding.
51ca16e1eab8eaaa74000019-960-1257.jpg