The PUSSY SHIT spoiler discussion thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've received a lot of shit due to this thread, and that's fine. People still assume I created it, or that I care about negs or whatever; I really don't. My bitching was for having shit spoiled in a safe thread. And btw I looked and saw the person stated in the spoilers thread that he did just that and perhaps felt he was in the wrong. I mean I guess I thought we could talk about predictions and other stuff without being bothered but obviously not. I don't think him telling me a spoiler was an absolute mega dildo in my ass, it just really annoyed me. I'll definitely stay out of both of those threads now because I'd rather just watch the show and not worry about being shit on.

As for reading the books, thanks for the advice. If I wasn't staying up until 4 or 5 am every night trying to finish my degree, perhaps I could finish the series. Just not in te cards right now. I read the first book years before the show aired, but life took over. I intentionally never look up anything online having to do with asoiaf because everyone is trying to spoil it for you. There must be some psychological reason that humans do this. Maybe asserting dominance or something.

Oh well. That's my last post on the topic.

We have two GoT threads..spoilers and no spoilers. I dunno how the other one was contaminated, but don't be like "omg Storm of Swords is 13 years old just read it" when the thread very specifically exists to protect people who have, for whatever reason, not read the books. It literally has no other purpose on Rerolled.org.

I don't think it's unreasonable for people to bitch when the clearly labeled "no spoilers" thread gets shit on, accident or not. If you're consciously choosing to post in a "no spoilers" thread you should make the tiniest bit of extra effort not to fuck the whole thing up for people who are using it as a refuge to discuss the show without having read the books.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I've received a lot of shit due to this thread, and that's fine. People still assume I created it, or that I care about negs or whatever; I really don't. My bitching was for having shit spoiled in a safe thread. And btw I looked and saw the person stated in the spoilers thread that he did just that and perhaps felt he was in the wrong. I mean I guess I thought we could talk about predictions and other stuff without being bothered but obviously not. I don't think him telling me a spoiler was an absolute mega dildo in my ass, it just really annoyed me. I'll definitely stay out of both of those threads now because I'd rather just watch the show and not worry about being shit on.

As for reading the books, thanks for the advice. If I wasn't staying up until 4 or 5 am every night trying to finish my degree, perhaps I could finish the series. Just not in te cards right now. I read the first book years before the show aired, but life took over. I intentionally never look up anything online having to do with asoiaf because everyone is trying to spoil it for you. There must be some psychological reason that humans do this. Maybe asserting dominance or something.

Oh well. That's my last post on the topic.
Who has given you shit over this thread? This thread is 100% my responsibility and 0% yours.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who has given you shit over this thread? This thread is 100% my responsibility and 0% yours.
It says "Started by Noodleface" and has a snarky as fuck title. Based on how deeply most of us read before flying in to a rage that is more than enough for him to catch some shrapnel.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Scorched earth doesn't care about innocent bystanders, Tuco. Everything burns.

rrr_img_19994.jpg

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol no fucking clue what the hell happened with me getting rrp'd, as I dont even remember typing anything close to a spiler, considering I never even read the books. But whatever.

No clue what the hell Tuco did with my avatar but Im not sure if I should like it?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Because you posted information that came from the conclusion of other information that hasn't been on the show and was only in the books. Thus you had to have got the information from the books. (I don't know what this was because it was delted before I saw it.)

If I were you I probably wouldn't post in this thread anymore.

khalid

Unelected Mod
You made a post comparing shit that happened in the book to shit that happened in the show, proving that you had read the books. Stop trying to play coy and stick to the spoiler thread.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
lol no fucking clue what the hell happened with me getting rrp'd, as I dont even remember typing anything close to a spiler, considering I never even read the books. But whatever.

No clue what the hell Tuco did with my avatar but Im not sure if I should like it?
Christ, you literally said "that's not how it was described in the books" in one post. Do you have a split personality or something?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Jozu, either stop posting in this thread or stop theorizing. There is a thread dedicated to you in the rickshaw if you want to get a more in depth explanation.

Jozu

Oh now I remember. I mentioned something about how a character not looking like he did in the (spoiler). Only reason I even mentioned that because someone had said something similar back on FOH inbetween seasons. I never did read the (spoiler) so why would I fucking lie? People were banned on FOH for spoiling shit for me, so get fucked astro. You should probably stop posting in every thread.

Either way, someone in my position could get infracted just for speculating about the happenings of the show. Discussion about a subject is the entire point of these boards, and Im sorry if Im not smart enough to distinguish between talking about what I watched, and formulating theories based on what I just watched. Its all kind of confusing really, this thread is a minefield of sorts lol.

It makes me sad too because people should know that yes I am a retard, and post retarded shit sometimes, but one thing I am not is a (purposely) destructive poster who is trying to ruin shit for other people.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol, i was trying to keep you from getting banned jozu, nevermind me then. keep going like you have been. either way you wont be around here too much longer

Jozu

lol, i was trying to keep you from getting banned jozu, nevermind me then. keep going like you have been. either way you wont be around here too much longer
Im not gonna keep going because its not in my best interest, but Mance Rayder's casting was talked about HEAVILY after season 2 ended in BOTH threads. And, in BOTH threads, people speculated about who would fill that role, and when it was filled there was some grumblings becasue of the (spoiler) which I have never read. THe only reason I brought it up in the first place is because Hinds is doing an awesome job.

If someone wants to ban me because of an honest mistake then go ahead. I have done nothing but try to have healthy discussions on various topics of my interest. I have never once been rrpd the 4 plus years I been on these boards. Yeah I am retarded sometimes but dont try to suck tuco's dick now that Lord Stark almost took my head.

edit: and lol @ the Luftwaffe Commandant as my avatar. I wasnt sure who it was at first but yeah thats him. Lord Tuco what is the meaning behind this....lol? I kind of like it tbh Im just too stupid to understand the reasoning behind it.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Im not gonna keep going because its not in my best interest, but Mance Rayder's casting was talked about HEAVILY after season 2 ended in BOTH threads. And, in BOTH threads, people speculated about who would fill that role, and when it was filled there was some grumblings becasue of the (spoiler) which I have never read. THe only reason I brought it up in the first place is because Hinds is doing an awesome job.

If someone wants to ban me because of an honest mistake then go ahead. I have done nothing but try to have healthy discussions on various topics of my interest. I have never once been rrpd the 4 plus years I been on these boards. Yeah I am retarded sometimes but dont try to suck tuco's dick now that Lord Stark almost took my head.

edit: and lol @ the Luftwaffe Commandant as my avatar. I wasnt sure who it was at first but yeah thats him. Lord Tuco what is the meaning behind this....lol? I kind of like it tbh Im just too stupid to understand the reasoning behind it.
It wasn't just Mance, you perfectly described a scene from the book that was NOT in the show. I'll explain it in the spoiler thread if you want.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Lord Tuco what is the meaning behind this....lol? I kind of like it tbh Im just too stupid to understand the reasoning behind it.
Here is the reasoning: You're banished from the No Spoiler GoT thread for crimes against the unspoiled. Submit to the king's justice or continue to face rehabilitation.

eddard.jpg

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
We need Ugoslav to make a gif of Tuco beheading Jozu with a blacksmith's hammer.

Chrisd_sl

shitlord
The whole fun of the no spoilers thread is the genuine reactions of people to the story and their uneducated speculation of what may happen. When an unspoiled innocently wonders something not yet covered by the show and tool readers jump in to explain all the ins and outs, or worse, lead people in the right direction through hinting, there's no chance of the thread fulfilling its entertainment potential.