The PUSSY SHIT spoiler discussion thread

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im gonna start calling it thame of grones from now on just to be on the safe side.
smile.png

Bodger

Silver Knight of the Realm
Jesus christ, just don't fucking spoil shit. Why does everything have to be come epic battle of wills on this fucking board lately? Just don't be a dick.
Concur - There are sub forums for a reason. Somehow the Tv house Star Trek Thread has been able to stay separate from the Movie House Star Trek Thread. It's simple, if you've read the books there is no reason to visit the non spoiler thread unless you want to lurk and view reactions.

khalid

Unelected Mod
It's simple, if you've read the books there is no reason to visit the non spoiler thread unless you want to lurk and view reactions.
Bullcrap, plenty of discussion you can have about a show without spoiling it for people. I talk to my friends that haven't read the books all the time about the tv show.

Bodger

Welp, I guess the only way to go is to create an individual thread for every episode and if you haven't watched that episode yet? fuck you why'd you click the shit you asshole! hah, You guys are great. I love and hate you all!

khalid

Unelected Mod
i haven't heard about thame of grones. is it good?
Can't answer that since it could be construed as a spoiler. Until such time as a character in the tv show mentions whether the show they are in is good or not, we may not discuss such things.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't even care about spoilers. I think people act like little whiny children over it and it is embarrassing behavior. But those little whiny children are members of the community and they asked, NAY CLAMBERED, for a spoiler free thread with a simple rule: if it hasn't been in tv show don't talk about it. I don't see how you can get any more simple than that really.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Yes, they wanted a spoiler free thread. Thinking that this...

is a spoiler is fucking stupid.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The rule is "anything not shown on the show." It is clear, easy to understand, and easy to enforce. That isn't a standard that I came up with or agreed to, but the people that thread services did.

khalid

Unelected Mod
So then you can't link trailers either? Seriously? I don't recall that being mentioned or discussed at all. I thought the standard was NO PUSSY SHIT, not "lets be abunch of pussies".

Spoilers for s3! Man, love this trailer.

khalid

Unelected Mod
The very thread we are talking about is filled with trailers and talk of Diana Riggs and shit like that. Well, I look forward to all the mods shutting down any trailers, talk of upcoming cast or promotional videos from HBO for s4. Should make the thread really exciting. Can't imagine that irritating any of the tv show viewers at all!

Bodger

Let the speculation wait 4 more days and I think most issues will be solved. I wouldn't expect less from a forum of people who love/play/read this shit all the time. Cheers! Drink a beer and everyone let their jimmies settle down. Peace.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The very thread we are talking about is filled with trailers and talk of Diana Riggs and shit like that. Well, I look forward to all the mods shutting down any trailers, talk of upcoming cast or promotional videos from HBO for s4. Should make the thread really exciting. Can't imagine that irritating any of the tv show viewers at all!
Again, you are acting like Tuco or me or whoever went "Here is what this thread will consist of!" The users begged us to remove shit and control fucktards and nostradouches, and the specific rule was proposed by users, not mods. I don't really care about trailers and promo shit, and I don't see most of that being edited out. I didn't see the casting notice that was removed either, talking about another Tyrell being cast or something? But every mod views things differently. There is an entire thread very active with traffic that I know you participate in that would be perfect for that kind of post, if you feel it violates the spirit of the non-spoiler thread.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Khalid, ask in the No spoiler thread whether people are okay with promotional material and casting changes being posted in that thread. If more people are okay with it than not okay then it's fair game.

I also think that new cast members being put in is less of a spoiler than saying what cast members are out. If a week ago you posted "Hmm Robb Stark's actor isn't billed for season 4" It'd be a huge spoiler, but casting Mace Tyrell wouldn't be.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Why do you care about that no-spoiler thread? Seriously, there is a thread you can not only freely post that without the annoyance of the nazi mods editing/removing your posts, but you'll actually have people on the same level of discussion. I really don't get why you give a shit.