The Rookie

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I watched all of S3, but it wasn't easy. The whole season is fairly miserable compared to s1-2.. Just un fun.. Way way too much 'cops are bad' shit.
There are some interesting storylines in there like the la fiera stuff but over all, I don't think I'll watch s4.. Although maybe it will be better since Officer West was the cause of that s3 shit. I remember reading he wasn't going to come back for s3, but agreed after the showrunners promised to address the BLM/cops are evil stuff.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I watched all of S3, but it wasn't easy. The whole season is fairly miserable compared to s1-2.. Just un fun.. Way way too much 'cops are bad' shit.
There are some interesting storylines in there like the la fiera stuff but over all, I don't think I'll watch s4.. Although maybe it will be better since Officer West was the cause of that s3 shit. I remember reading he wasn't going to come back for s3, but agreed after the showrunners promised to address the BLM/cops are evil stuff.
yeah, that's kind of my hope. it really seemed like the showrunner was trying to work with him and then got pissed that he just bailed anyway. i mean it's one thing to be like, listen, i'm just not feeling it and i'm gonna be leaving, but i don't want to screw anyone over so let's work together to make sure it all works. it's another thing to be like, naw i'm out, don't call me bye.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This show is getting to be like Castle where the main character becomes second fiddle to other storylines.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The problem is that the show has kind of left its initial idea. Its called "The" Rookie. It has now become "The" police station. The main actor is indeed playing less and less of a roll, which kind of defeats the idea of the title. Him no longer even being a rookie has that effect as well. The story is pretty much played out. Now if he became an instructor, that would at least still kind of tie into the rookie angle. It does not feel like the story is heading that direction so far. That for me is a shame because I enjoy watching the main actor and have so since he played in Buffy.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Wife and I still love it. What’s wrong?
What if we took the rookie and instead turned it into a true crime episode!? What if we took the rookie and used it to test out the same premise but pandering to black people...Yeah the hook will be she can't run or do anything physical because she an older woman so she can just be a badass driver..oh and make it the FBI because the crowd gonna love the way she says I all drawn out...
Fuck these writers and executives.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
What if we took the rookie and instead turned it into a true crime episode!? What if we took the rookie and used it to test out the same premise but pandering to black people...Yeah the hook will be she can't run or do anything physical because she an older woman so she can just be a badass driver..oh and make it the FBI because the crowd gonna love the way she says I all drawn out...
Fuck these writers and executives.
🤷‍♂️

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Just finished season 1, good show so far. My penzi jerked when I saw Felicia Day. And wtf they killed of the hottie captain, nooooo.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just finished season 1, good show so far. My penzi jerked when I saw Felicia Day. And wtf they killed of the hottie captain, nooooo.
While it made for great watching, it was the biggest mistake they made prior to the great wokening.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Missile episode. The hardass cop and her kid. The bombshelter, convicts and citizens. The believers on the rooftop. Looters. Wesley. Had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. What an emotional roller coaster episode. I'm so glad I found this show.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The show had some great episodes. It tails off when Nathan Fillion ceases to be the main actor. It works pretty well initially but then it starts to drift. This season has him training a new rookie which is the only direction they could have gone given the name of the show. I stopped watching when they introduced Neicy Nash. That character was irritating and pissed me off. That was pure Woke motivated and killed the show for me.

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users