The "Shit I just bought" thread

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
https://www.amazon.com/All-New-Amaz...JEAH/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1521535457&sr=8-2

Amazon germany started their easter sale so it's down from 180 to 150 euros and I get another €20 off for having a prime subscription so it's 130 euros. then i buy the fucking 30€ case and 10€ of protective glass and I'm back at 170. Ah well their marketing checks out.

I have a 8" fire hd and a 7" fire (the 50€ version) and the latter is getting old and slow. it's painful to even start a cartoon clip for the kids when driving long distance. The 8" was for my older kid and the 7" was for the younger kid but now I'm getting the 10" hd and it will be mounted in the middle of the front seats I guess and both can watch the same stuff. In theory. Paw Patrol ranked high currently. Planning to pack all seasons I can get my hands on onto that thing. 650km trip in may and 1.000km in august. and we have to drive back each time too. yeah I'll need every distraction I can get.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I've lost my mind. I'm going to order a Secret Lab Titan. They're backordered a bit so it'll be a while before I get it.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Also got a Logitech G502 mouse because it almost feels like trackballs hinder my skills. I've used trackballs exclusively since at least 1999 so there's that. Might be off to a rough start.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Also got a Logitech G502 mouse because it almost feels like trackballs hinder my skills. I've used trackballs exclusively since at least 1999 so there's that. Might be off to a rough start.

502 is god tier. I love mine.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Demoed a pair of these earlier in the year and since I have never had a dedicated set of powder boards. Was between these or the RipSticks but I got a great deal on the order at a local Mammoth shop.

Line Skis Sick Day 114 Skis 2018 | evo

clone.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Just bought a Schiit headphone amp/dac stack. Modi 2 + Magni 3. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint. And by hopefully, I mean I don't have it yet because it's going to take a fucking week to get here. If USPS Ground takes 7 days...you should tell them that before they pick it. Would have happily paid an extra $6 for 3 day UPS.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Just bought a Schiit headphone amp/dac stack. Modi 2 + Magni 3. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint. And by hopefully, I mean I don't have it yet because it's going to take a fucking week to get here. If USPS Ground takes 7 days...you should tell them that before they pick it. Would have happily paid an extra $6 for 3 day UPS.
Sounds like a couple pieces of Schiit.

Sorry.

Siliconemelons

guess i have huge non trump hands - trying to buy gloves on amazon is a pain...yay free returns so I just bought l xl xxl :p

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
After a bit of research this seemed like the way to go. Plus it actually looks good stored upright in the living room.

I was looking at that one and decided against it after reading some articles that said storing it upright cause stress cracking on the bowl. The bowl is a $175 replacement part.

Loved the idea of the water resistance vs Mag/Fan but in the end went with a Mag resistance. Keep me updated on it how it lasts, I really like everything I read about it except the the bowl issue.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I really like the g900
Yeah that looks nice but I'm not spending €120 on a mouse.
Paid 45€ for the 502 and just ordered a Logitech G430 headset for €40 yesterday on the amazon easter sale. It's up to €55 today so I like to tell myself I made a deal.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I've lost my mind. I'm going to order a Secret Lab Titan. They're backordered a bit so it'll be a while before I get it.

Shipped today, comes in Saturday. I'm pretty stoked, if not a bit nervous I'll be unhappy with the money spent. Realistically though, I use my chair more than anything else in my house with the exception of my bed. With that in mind a good chair is money well spend. I'll post my thoughts next week after I've used it a bit

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Yeah that looks nice but I'm not spending €120 on a mouse.
Paid 45€ for the 502 and just ordered a Logitech G430 headset for €40 yesterday on the amazon easter sale. It's up to €55 today so I like to tell myself I made a deal.
So I've been using that headset a fair bit and it's nice. Comfortable, easy to install, if I PUBG I plug it in, if I play something else I unplug, and it just works.
There are cheaper chinese brand headsets up on amazon but their ear pieces look like you'd start sweating before even putting it on your head. I like the fabric texture on the Logitech and I'm also a huge Logitech fanboi so there's that.

The 502 mouse is a bit small but I'm getting used to it. It's nice to be able to change resolution on a click. Now I'll have to find a use for it.

I also got a Acer XZ271 (27" 1080p curved 144Hz) monitor because sitting right in front of the 40" TV to play only sounded great in theory.
This is a wonderful screen so far. It has four USB3.0 ports on the back, you can hang your headset over the stand, and it looks alright. Very nice. Am happy.

Man this year has been good to my PC equipment so far. New mainboard, RAM, CPU, GPU, monitor, mouse, headset, ... I'm set for a while now.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Friends, Romans, you ugly pricks, lend me your ears.

My search for the holy grail of mice may be over! And it only costs 24 bucks!

I present the dun dun duuuuuun!

EUASOO Mouse Mice Z-7900!! Clearly named by mutha fuckers that don't speak English.

Lets run thru all the shit that matters.

• 3K+ DPI? Check!
  • At least 3 REACHABLE thumb buttons? Check!
  • Index finger button near left click? Check!
  • At least 5 profiles? Barely. But check!
  • Omicron switches on all the buttons? Check!
  • Weight adjustment? Check!
  • Easy to use software with easy macro capability? Check Check!! That's two checks!
  • Non slip gun metal grip, so you can grab that mutha fucker like Thor's hammer? Check!
  • 1K polling? Check!
  • Glides smooth as a baby ass over my mouse pad? Check!
  • Pretty lights to get the panties dropped when bitches see my new mouse? Check!
  • Didn't need to put lambs blood over my door to purchase? Check!
So as you can see...It pretty much fits the bill for everything I need. My ONLY gripe is that it isn't an RGB mouse. 5 colors for the 5 profiles. And the profile light stays blue no matter what. I will let THAT slide though.

The biggest thing is the grip. You can grip this fucka like bitches do my dick at the club. And just like my dick, it's begging to be gripped! No, really, it absolutely has the best texture of any mouse I have purchased. This should be the defacto paint jobs on all mice.

The 5 thumb buttons, three are EASILY reached. 1 is useless and one you need to adjust a bit, but reachable.

Software is easy as fuck to use. It has everything you want, and is user friendly.

I would have easily paid 75 bucks for this mouse. So I just bought two more. Just in case this company goes outta business.

Picture attached. As you can see even Reinhardt is admiring this beauty.

View attachment 153503

I will honestly give this a 9/10.

More importantly it's...

View attachment 153504

Just a quick update. This mouse has been discontinued. I did find the next best thing! (This has to be the same company). It's 16400 DPI!

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I set my dpi to like 800. How in the fuck can you do anything at 16400

It smooths the motion of the mouse out. Much better precision as a result. See the below pic as an example for the difference.

1st pic is comparison. Second pic are my mouse settings.

You up the DPI on the mouse. Drop the mouse acceleration to nothing. Drop the pointer speed almost to nothing. (It can't be zero...moves like in molasses.)

HUGE difference in like MOBA or Diablo games.

2RhSwfU.png
aaa.jpg

• 1Like