The "Shit I just bought" thread

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Was on holiday trip in Italy last week and got me a Ray Ban Wayfarer with blue, polarized glasses. No pic though because it's in the car.

Fuckin USPS says they delivered my glasses. They were not delivered. How I hate Ebay. Least with Amazon I could just get my loot back.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The last 4 out of 5 packages I have ordered from Amazon are no shows.

It's always important shit too, like oil and filter for my car/bike, etc.

Really considering cancelling my prime because it's increasingly getting worse.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
There must be something going on. I had a package delivered yesterday and they where like here is a picture of the delivery on your front porch

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The last 4 out of 5 packages I have ordered from Amazon are no shows.

It's always important shit too, like oil and filter for my car/bike, etc.

Really considering cancelling my prime because it's increasingly getting worse.
ppl be stealin yo shit

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
That's what I thought but they only leave them at my door or with the office and it's usually at the office because they are too lazy to drive to every house so they just offload all of them at the front. I've only had them include a picture one time.

I have a feeling they're just being delivered to the wrong address.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Amazon is just too awesome sometimes
39f3cd540fe7f8a85dd9364b2faf8f86.png

I needed a new mat since i'm tiling my porch and the old (previous owner) mat was just retaining water and through the years cracks formed underneath it.

This was too small and i ordered a 36in rectangular mat instead.

Now i guess i'll just put this in my backyard.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
This shit is awesome, way more convenient than fresh limes. Great for Corona or Pacifico or Vodka Soda or even making Guacamole.

I just bought a 500 pack.

TruLime

51gBQo2EX0L.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Seriously?
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Siliconemelons

Update on the swap from toothpaste to "natural" tooth powder - aka clay dust with charcoal and mint ;-)

I bought a big bag of the normal non "black" version for whiting - and I am 2 refills of my orig container into it.

I am no tooth doc so I can only report my own "thoughts"

It keeps your breath neutral longer imo - vs a scent cover that fades - it has a mint flavor for just about 5ish min, then it just seems "normal" and it seems normal longer than toothpaste.

I have not had to use any sensitive toothpaste like sensodyne like before, I would use that every now and then if I felt sensitivity creeping in - 3 or 4 times a year I would use it maybe 1-2 times per need. So I can only say the only differing dental factor is the move to the tooth powder and it is supposed to "naturally rebuild enamel etc" so...is it doing it? who knows...have I not had to use sensodyne anymore- yup.

1 "jar" thing seems to last as long as 1.5-2 tubes of my wife using paste.

I will keep on using this and similar type product

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Yes, seriously. I host a lot of events at my home, especially in the Summer Time. I will probably run through those 500 by the end of August.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I'm right now buying a Thule roof rack and box for the car so I get extra trunk space for holiday trips.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I need to follow technology and gadgets more, it looks like illuminated mousepad are a thing now. Man I feel so old. :)

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
dblpost yay

so it's going to look a bit like this only less russian. not my actual car but same model/colour.

thule780.jpg

thulecaddy.jpg

Last edited: