The "Shit I just bought" thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Bought this because it was on sale and I changed nothing else and it has made the best cup of coffee I have ever had at home. It has rivaled what I can get at a coffee shop and all I did was add some milk and sugar. This has to be one of the best purchases I have ever made for my home next to the sous vide.

The build quality is nice and intuitive and really slick how some of the things work. I especially like being able to pick cup to carafe on the fly. I highly recommend this if you are in the market for a coffee maker and it's on sale.

EDIT: I guess amazon links aren't working now.

Ninja Coffee Bar Auto-iQ Programmable Coffee Maker with 6 Brew Sizes, 5 Brew Options, Milk Frother, Removable Water Reservoir and Glass Carafe (CF091)

618cEo66QtL._SL1000_.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Bought a new kindle paperwhite because my 4th gen kindle has no light and the new pw is ipx8 certified which is nice.

also bought a 7" kids edition for the 6 year old. christmas present (one of too many).
should have done the 8" hd kids for only 25€ more but meh. wife is scrooge mcduck.

it's cyber monday week on amazon here so this will not end well.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Costco Wholesale

Putting my neighbors to shame after I bought two of these bad boys. I turned into the neighborhood Clark Griswold just like that. Kids jelly their dad only got those weak LED lights.

01F7FD22-5F92-41DF-9F32-E1E9AC86A0D0.jpeg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So I've always hated the big clamshell headphones. Wearing them for more than 45 minutes always pisses me off. I even tried buying, "nice" ones like Steelseries Arctis7. Well fuck that noise, I bought these:

Best purchase I've made in the headset category ever. Comfortable to wear long periods, better with glasses. The wireless via bluetooth is even superior to the Arctis 7 wireless USB thing... not sure if that was also bluetooth?

But I guess I was always partial to earbuds when given the opportunity. Not even sure why I tired to change things up.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So I've always hated the big clamshell headphones. Wearing them for more than 45 minutes always pisses me off. I even tried buying, "nice" ones like Steelseries Arctis7. Well fuck that noise, I bought these:

Best purchase I've made in the headset category ever. Comfortable to wear long periods, better with glasses. The wireless via bluetooth is even superior to the Arctis 7 wireless USB thing... not sure if that was also bluetooth?

But I guess I was always partial to earbuds when given the opportunity. Not even sure why I tired to change things up.
What is your main use for these?

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
So I bought this
to replace my "regular" OCZ SSD as a system drive and maybe I'll leave WoW and EFT on it. Enough free space on the old SSD (250GB as well) for other games then.

Came out to 60 euros with the use of a few amazon points which I got for christmas shopping with their visa card. Fair enough.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wearing this while I show off my Gebs to drooling level 8’s in Paludal Caverns.

• 1Worf

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Bought a new set of appliances. We've wanted a gas range forever but turns out getting it set up was going to suck. Went with induction instead so hopefully both our habits of shaking the pans can be curbed. Our old dishwasher and fridge were especially shitty. The old fridge was felt child sized and had a big gap where it fit into the cabinetry, it's nice to have something that actually fits.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Monopoly Warhammer 40,000 Board Game | Based on Warhammer 40,000 from Games Workshop | Officially Licensed Warhammer 40,000 Merchandise | Themed Classic Monopoly Game

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Bought the fiance a set each of the David Archy and the Jinshi underwear for him to try. Says the Jinshi are comfortable but the David Archy are superior with the double pouch. He's very happy with both, though, you guys weren't wrong.

• 1Solidarity

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I got some David Archy for xmas. Very different from the normal boxer briefs but teh gents were on point. Very comfortable.

• 1Solidarity

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It's amusing to me that our conversation about these ended up getting people them for xmas

AND it was a good gift. Who was ever happy about underwear?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
It's amusing to me that our conversation about these ended up getting people them for xmas

AND it was a good gift. Who was ever happy about underwear?
I'm 43 =/ You should see me when I get socks. I also got some Pickle Rick socks from my daughter that are AWESOME.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Didn't buy it, but I got a badass 6" angle grinder for Christmas. Can't wait to destroy something made of steel with it.

wep-15-150-quick-0048842s_51_b.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
It's that time again. :)

Kier: Warbringer from the Court of the Dead.

With her mask off and holding an angel head.
Kier%2BWith%2BAngel%2BAngel%2BHead.jpg

With her mask on and holding an angel head.
Kier%2BWith%2BMask%2Band%2BDemon%2BHead.jpg

With her mask on and holding a demon head.
Kier%2BWith%2BMask%2Band%2BAngel%2BHead.jpg

Side view
Kier%2BWitg%2BMask%2BSide%2B-%2BDemon.jpg

Back view
Kier%2BBack.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users