The "Shit I just bought" thread

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
So I don't think I care for the dick hole. I prefer to ride concealed carry style and these are too elephant trunk style for me.

I did however keep the regular trunks that were $17/4 pairs and they're mighty comfortable. Will be replacing my Saxx with these.

Thanks for the "tip".

Its not a dick hole, its a Dick Holster. And they take a day to get used to.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Amazon is nerfing their links, if you go to early black friday its a featured brand and on sale for $20. I bought another 9 pairs. I have 6 in rotation atm and 3 more unopened. Literally hate life if a pair doesnt make it into the laundry and I have to wear randos for the day.

I've been on the modal underwear since about 2012, got 12 pair some as old as 5 years old. they hold up, feel great on your nuts. downside some of them are downright gay color wise.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone have any experience with wireless ear buds? I'm looking for something decent but inexpensive. I don't need the craziest quality, just something to listen to music/books with that isn't obnoxious

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
These are cheap and sound just as good as any of the Beats shit. I have the second pair listed and they work great and have a good charge on them and they're super affordable with tons of reviews.

Edit: why do Amazon links show up on mobile but not Firefox?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Just caught up on the underwear stuff. It isn't the dick-loading style of the ones Zapatta linked, but I've been loving these bamboo fiber ones for the same (non-sale) price.

It feels like my junk is held in place with a cloud. I fucking love them. Time will tell if they stand up to wear, but I've had some for over 6 months and they seem to be holding up, particularly in the waistband which is always a source of failure in the fucking Hanes I used to buy. They would stretch out, way beyond my own fatness even, because the elastic was shitty I guess. So they'd end up feeling like they were going to slide down my ass all the time, even though the rest of the material felt practically like new. So far, everything about these new ones is great, and I am slowly buying more to fully replace everything I have.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
On sale for the next 12 HR. These are life changing. I will never wear anything else ever in my life. Its like have having your junk stored in an egg crate made of angel kisses. Two car garage with one space for the frank and another for the beans. Also best piss door system evah.

Makes your man parts feel like it

Paragliding%20in%20Pokhara.jpg

Thank me later.

edit- Shit bags turned off the sale. Bezos hates your balls.

This link works for me.

Okay so I had to try these for science reasons. I'm one day in, and I'm fucking sold. 0 need for adjusting, some of the most comfortable material I've worn on my body. Lots of shit claims "feels like wearing nothing!" but these are really fucking close to feeling like that.

I'm ordering some more while still on sale, think I'll go up to 9 pairs.

Edit: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF sales over

• 1Solidarity

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Okay so I had to try these for science reasons. I'm one day in, and I'm fucking sold. 0 need for adjusting, some of the most comfortable material I've worn on my body. Lots of shit claims "feels like wearing nothing!" but these are really fucking close to feeling like that.

I'm ordering some more while still on sale, think I'll go up to 9 pairs.

Edit: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF sales over

yeah if you have a physical job, not having to shift your junk and not having your balls stewing in their own gravy all day is worth the price of admission. They go on sale 3-4X a year on amazon. Their tank tops are good too. Any thing they make Micro-Modal or Bamboo is good stuff. Fuckers at work laughed at me when I wouldnt shut up about them, within 6 months 5 other people were wearing them. Even a regular delivery guy got onboard.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It wasn't on Amazon, but I just bought tickets for Jay Mohr & Patton Oswalt over at the Blue Note in Honolulu. I know that Patton's a super libtard NeverTrumper, but he's still funny when he's not on twitter.

• 1Seriously?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
On sale for the next 12 HR. These are life changing. I will never wear anything else ever in my life. Its like have having your junk stored in an egg crate made of angel kisses. Two car garage with one space for the frank and another for the beans. Also best piss door system evah.

Makes your man parts feel like it
So these came in the mail today. They aren't 100% what I thought they would be, but that's better. I like these more. The ball pouch is decent, and keeps them (mostly) free from your leg. The dick pouch is unique. The middle is completely open, which is actually the piss flap. But then it holds the head in place. Pretty interesting. I liked how they fit when I first tried them on. I'll see how I actually like using them in practice, but so far so good. I haven't gotten wood in them, but I don't think that would be an issue either.

This might just be the big replacement for SAXX, which I've loved for so long.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
So these came in the mail today. They aren't 100% what I thought they would be, but that's better. I like these more. The ball pouch is decent, and keeps them (mostly) free from your leg. The dick pouch is unique. The middle is completely open, which is actually the piss flap. But then it holds the head in place. Pretty interesting. I liked how they fit when I first tried them on. I'll see how I actually like using them in practice, but so far so good. I haven't gotten wood in them, but I don't think that would be an issue either.

This might just be the big replacement for SAXX, which I've loved for so long.

Pro-tip : make sure you are diligent with closing the garage door correctly or you will find that all that directional support has focused the head into a position where your jeans are now sawing off the tip. You'll only make that mistake once.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got a three pack of the drawers. My discord group started bitching about me talking about my junk so much.
I did get some laughs about how I felt my balls were resting on a cloud of angel sighs.

Love these. Thanks for the reccomend.

• 1Solidarity

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
yeah if you have a physical job, not having to shift your junk and not having your balls stewing in their own gravy all day is worth the price of admission. They go on sale 3-4X a year on amazon. Their tank tops are good too. Any thing they make Micro-Modal or Bamboo is good stuff. Fuckers at work laughed at me when I wouldnt shut up about them, within 6 months 5 other people were wearing them. Even a regular delivery guy got onboard.

Maybe that’s why I don’t need the trunk holster, I’m white collar so I don’t get much of the sticky-icky.

But the non-holster version is super comfy and I haven’t had any issues. Cheap too.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Maybe that’s why I don’t need the trunk holster, I’m white collar so I don’t get much of the sticky-icky.

But the non-holster version is super comfy and I haven’t had any issues. Cheap too.

When you miniaturize your equipment with outside T, you probably dont need as sturdy a cage to hold back the beast.

• 1Worf

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
When you miniaturize your equipment with outside T, you probably dont need as sturdy a cage to hold back the beast.

My balls have gotten so small. Thank god it doesn’t affect the dick (which was pretty small already lol!).

Sledge

Trakanon Raider

I put these in my cart about a year ago when you mentioned them, but never pulled the trigger. Didn't you say something about getting one size bigger, or one size smaller than what you think you need?

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I put these in my cart about a year ago when you mentioned them, but never pulled the trigger. Didn't you say something about getting one size bigger, or one size smaller than what you think you need?

Seems like the standardized sizing to US now. The drop down lists waist sizes in inches now, it used to be a chart in the pics that you had to cross reference. The first ones I bought years ago were sized small I think recent ones I bought are now labeled M, same size.

Edit- just for you I opened a new box to check, I ordered M, they are the same as what used to be their Small. They have so much stretch that I probably could have gone a size down and it wouldnt have strangled my junk.

Last edited: