The "Shit I just bought" thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lurker

Vyemm Raider
Does it make crispy bacon? I hate when you make bacon and it feels almost soggy, or chewy.
You can adjust how long it cooks with a dial. The dial has two scales for thick or thin, each marked off for more or less crispy. You can open it while it's working and check on the progress. If it's not to your liking, hit the go button again.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm seeing it on Amazon for $25 at the cheapest. Wish I could find it for $14.

Even Bestbuy.com has it for $34.99

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurker

Vyemm Raider
I'm seeing it on Amazon for $25 at the cheapest. Wish I could find it for $14.

Even Bestbuy.com has it for $34.99

My BestBuy has it for $14.99. I went and bought another one today for my daughter. I read the receipt and it said I saved $20. They must be on clearance.

Thorpe

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pats is shit. Geno's is also. You want a good steak? My favorite thus far is from this real piece of garbage hole in the wall place called Liberty Steaks & Hoagies on MacDade Blvd over by Widener University.

It was incredible. I like that they actually have a large chunk of beef & use a meat slicer. Most places just use pre-packaged meat.
John’s Roast Pork

lurker

Vyemm Raider
Just bought some parts from Simpisafe to start building a home security system for my house. I got the base station, a keypad, 3 entry sensors, a panic button and a camera. The camera was free and I got 15% off with a promo they were running. I imagine they'll have Black Friday deals soon.

Very easy to set up. I got sensors for the doors and a panic button for the bedroom. I'll add more sensors every now and then. You can have up to 41 "devices" attached to the base unit. Everything is wireless. The camera requires power, but transmission is wireless. Not really sure what to do with it, but I have mounted it in the garage for now.

I'm not having it monitored, yet. I really don't want to. I just want it to scream bloody murder if someone trips it. The camera really is useless unless it's monitored but they have a basic $5/month plan for that. If you don't have at least that, there's no way to save recordings.

I paid $210 for what I got. Sensors are $15 each and I'll need about 20 more if I arm every window, and I probably will. So I'll be into this for around $500. A doorbell camera is another $170.

The good: Relatively cheap and expandable. You don't have to buy it all at once. Very easy to install and it worked first time. You don't have to pay monthly for monitoring.
The bad: Camera is useless without a plan.

So far so good. I have 60 days to return it if I don't like it.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
So as I said over in the console gaming thread, the PS4 broke down.

IMG_20181102_183236.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Was sad to let the Charger go, but not having AWD/4WD just isn't practical in this shitty town.

benz1.jpg
benz4.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Hopefully you picked up the tire and wheel package with that. It really sucks when you brush a curb or a pothole and it scratches the rim. Nice having it repaired for free. Also replacing tires that blow out due to potholes. Tire & Wheel package (insurance) is a life saver.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Hopefully you picked up the tire and wheel package with that. It really sucks when you brush a curb or a pothole and it scratches the rim. Nice having it repaired for free. Also replacing tires that blow out due to potholes. Tire & Wheel package (insurance) is a life saver.

Yeah, the tire and wheel package only added around $12 to my monthly payments. With the alloy wheels being like $1500+/each to replace, it was a no-brainer.

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah, the tire and wheel package only added around $12 to my monthly payments. With the alloy wheels being like $1500+/each to replace, it was a no-brainer.

Had that when I leased a Corvette from 2014-2017, saved me a fuckton of money when I clipped the curb one time and again when I had like a 3" nail lodged in a tire. Cost me a few hundred bucks over the course of three years but saved me probably close to $2000.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
On sale for the next 12 HR. These are life changing. I will never wear anything else ever in my life. Its like have having your junk stored in an egg crate made of angel kisses. Two car garage with one space for the frank and another for the beans. Also best piss door system evah.

Makes your man parts feel like it

Paragliding%20in%20Pokhara.jpg

Thank me later.

edit- Shit bags turned off the sale. Bezos hates your balls.

This link works for me.

Last edited:

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
On sale for the next 12 HR. These are life changing. I will never wear anything else ever in my life. Its like have having your junk stored in an egg crate made of angel kisses. Two car garage with one space for the frank and another for the beans. Also best piss door system evah.

Makes your man parts feel like it

Paragliding%20in%20Pokhara.jpg

Thank me later.

edit- Shit bags turned off the sale. Bezos hates your balls.

This link works for me.

Not expensive enough. Pass.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Not expensive enough. Pass.

Amazon is nerfing their links, if you go to early black friday its a featured brand and on sale for $20. I bought another 9 pairs. I have 6 in rotation atm and 3 more unopened. Literally hate life if a pair doesnt make it into the laundry and I have to wear randos for the day.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It was still on sale for $19. I just bought it a minute ago. You had to select the size (large in my case) to see the price. Generic link did nothing.

I'm a huge fan of the pouch system that SAXX has, and this looks like an improvement on that system. I'll review once they come in.

• 1Solidarity

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Amazon is nerfing their links, if you go to early black friday its a featured brand and on sale for $20. I bought another 9 pairs. I have 6 in rotation atm and 3 more unopened. Literally hate life if a pair doesnt make it into the laundry and I have to wear randos for the day.

I've been wearing Saxx for a while now but they're pretty pricey. Just ordered 3 packs of the trunks, see how they work out.

Thanks for the heads up on the dick hole underwear.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I've been wearing Saxx for a while now but they're pretty pricey. Just ordered 3 packs of the trunks, see how they work out.

Thanks for the heads up on the dick hole underwear.

It's not just dick hole, there is a ball cradle. It's a 3 tier habitrail.

1200px-Habitrail_OVO.jpg

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Hold the phone, are these underwear with a hole to put your dick in?

:smuggly:

3-part system, the body + magical breathable pouch for your nuts + a snorkel to put your wang, you have to get used to 'loading' them at first but you get the hang of it on day 2.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
3-part system, the body + magical breathable pouch for your nuts + a snorkel to put your wang, you have to get used to 'loading' them at first but you get the hang of it on day 2.

So I don't think I care for the dick hole. I prefer to ride concealed carry style and these are too elephant trunk style for me.

I did however keep the regular trunks that were $17/4 pairs and they're mighty comfortable. Will be replacing my Saxx with these.

Thanks for the "tip".

• 1Solidarity