The "Shit I just bought" thread

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
View attachment 195498

What can I say? I like flowing outerwear I can wear over a jacket.
And it is pretty functional too; it's water proof (IE, it doesn't just absorb water and leave you drowned) so you can have it for those extra cold days.

8Q6v.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
You fuckers talk about my sneakers and shit...here you bastards wearing damn hats that look like you going hunting for fuckin whales.

• 10Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Judging from his posts elsewhere on the forum, I think Chuk may actually hunt whales. Just not the kind you're thinking.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
On the upside, if you also wear a heavy plain sweater you'll be able to casually board any ship at the docks without being questioned.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
WTF! lol i like hats and have dozens of different ones in my collection.
this one is in my future but i dont think i have the balls to walk around in public with it yet.
1601khi_lg6.jpg

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
382.jpg

Wireless dash-mount car charger. Love this thing.

At work, I use custom maps on my phone to guide me to the next spot, get out of car (with phone) for ~4 minutes, then get back in and go to the next spot. Screen is always at full brightness and I use the damn thing all day, so it would always die in the afternoon because I got sick of carrying around the USB pack with me. This thing is awesome because I just drop the phone back in the holder when I jump on and it still has enough time between stops to put a couple more % on the battery.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Look man, no one here really cares if.you look like a dumbass, but you gotta cut these fag hats out of your life

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
382.jpg

Wireless dash-mount car charger. Love this thing.

At work, I use custom maps on my phone to guide me to the next spot, get out of car (with phone) for ~4 minutes, then get back in and go to the next spot. Screen is always at full brightness and I use the damn thing all day, so it would always die in the afternoon because I got sick of carrying around the USB pack with me. This thing is awesome because I just drop the phone back in the holder when I jump on and it still has enough time between stops to put a couple more % on the battery.

I just got the same one. I started it out with it in the left corner of the windshield which seems like a good place for it until I have to use it for something and have to do it left handed. I think I have confirmed that me trying to text left handed and at arm's length is way more dangerous than just holding the phone in my hand and doing it. Going to have to move it to the other side I guess. Other than that it seems great. I'm a little concerned about how long the little robot claws are going to last, but they're working well so far.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I just got the same one. I started it out with it in the left corner of the windshield which seems like a good place for it until I have to use it for something and have to do it left handed. I think I have confirmed that me trying to text left handed and at arm's length is way more dangerous than just holding the phone in my hand and doing it. Going to have to move it to the other side I guess. Other than that it seems great. I'm a little concerned about how long the little robot claws are going to last, but they're working well so far.
Here is an idea:

Don’t text while driving

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I've actually has it for about 8 months now, but it's the first thing that came to mind for this thread.

The claws feel a little more worn in by now, but still working at ~95%

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so i got my Gurrm hat today and yeah he wears one just like it, but i wear mine differently so its all good. i only wear each hat a few times a month so it wont get in my rotation too often.