The "Shit I just bought" thread

SeanDoe1z1

Older I get the more I realize I'm a terrible consumer. Houses, cars, furniture, tech(actually tech demands are a lot easier to meet) etc..

Always comes down to "I'll know it when I see it". Price really isn't a barrier at this point either, some internal kink just knows I'll always have a problem with certain shit unless its perfect to my tastes.

Just venting. I'm terrible at communicating what I want.

1st world problems.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I bought my third god damn wireless Xbox controller adapter for my PC. Having broken two of them by bumping into them and breaking it in half. The new on I bought is designed much better and smaller. Thank god.

But shit, I hated that thing.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I bought my third god damn wireless Xbox controller adapter for my PC. Having broken two of them by bumping into them and breaking it in half. The new on I bought is designed much better and smaller. Thank god.

But shit, I hated that thing.
this?
4a68f47b37dde3e52882758351913aa2.png

do you use the extender cable to have it droop and hang?

also wouldn't bumping it break your usb connector instead?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
this?
4a68f47b37dde3e52882758351913aa2.png

do you use the extender cable to have it droop and hang?

That's the old one. The new one is 1/4 the size. But yes it hangs now. The old one I had never came with the extenders.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That's the old one. The new one is 1/4 the size. But yes ti hands now. The old one I had never came with the extenders.
lulz, probably everyone like you bumping into it n shit, ppl be like "GIVE US EXTENDERS"

ah it was probably so fat and big you couldn't fit it on the back end, so you had to put it in the front, and... bump, huh

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
lulz, probably everyone like you bumping into it n shit, ppl be like "GIVE US EXTENDERS"

ah it was probably so fat and big you couldn't fit it on the back end, so you had to put it in the front, and... bump, huh

Exactly.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I've never had a pillow I've truly been happy with. I just decided to spend some money on one and see what I think, ordered this. Will give feedback after I get it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
For you Amazon Prime-neisiacs.....

My shameful tale???

Since Feb 2006...
824 orders for...
$38,007.32
I for sure haven't spent that much (I fucking hope) but my Amazon account is like 2003, and that drop down only gives me to 2006.

Looks like about 19k for me. Interesting. So I've spent about 1k a year on Amazon

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I for sure haven't spent that much (I fucking hope) but my Amazon account is like 2003, and that drop down only gives me to 2006.

Looks like about 19k for me. Interesting. So I've spent about 1k a year on Amazon

Yeah, they only seem to have data back to 2006. I've had an Amazon account since back in the day when they were pretty much just books.... First credit card I ever had was an Amazon Visa.

Most shameful thing for me is that I'm one of TWO heavy hitting Amazon accounts in my household (Hi2U Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus )

• 1Solidarity

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Amazon told me its taking too long to process my order history and that I will get an email when it's ready. 5 hours so far and no email :D

• 2Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I bought Bandwagon Bandwagon surface pro. Surprisedly quick loading. I’m loving it so far.
I use a Surface 4 Pro for my work machine. But I have a "Unicorn SKU" they don't offer anymore. 16g RAM, i7, 256G SSD.
I love the thing, it's been a workhorse for going on three years now.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hey man, at least show a pic of the shipping label and hot sauce!

Lol I will when I can

I use a Surface 4 Pro for my work machine. But I have a "Unicorn SKU" they don't offer anymore. 16g RAM, i7, 256G SSD.
I love the thing, it's been a workhorse for going on three years now.

How do you turn the screen resolution down but not have the screen shrink? No matter what I do I can’t get it to work like regular windows 10. Not a big deal but I wanna play EQ low settngs

• 1Like