The "Shit I just bought" thread

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Doesn't work for my german amazon account.
My US account has no orders in 2006++
Not sure if happy or sad.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Just under 34k since 2006. I'd say the vast majority of that 34k was in the last 5 years.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
$35k..... I'm looking through now going wtf is half of this shit because I damn sure don't have much to show for it!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just got a 168qt or something cooler for the camping trip happening this weekend. It's freakin massive. Should do us good!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah some of you guys spend an absurd amount on Amazon. Only Lanx Lanx gets a pass because 86% of his house is amazonbasics

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah some of you guys spend an absurd amount on Amazon. Only Lanx Lanx gets a pass because 86% of his house is amazonbasics
This is what happens when my wife doesn't control my finances. Now I'm not so sure it's a good thing.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I'm not even going to bother looking through the list of shit I bought. I'm already annoyed with things I ordered just this month, let alone in the last 5+ years.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider

Husqvarna LB146P.
Small repair shop that sells mainly Husqvarna is going out of business so they had big discounts. I wanted a new mower anyway because the old one the inlaws bought has a list of problems. Rev unstable, has a basket at the back that you have to empty, my wife can't start it because she has weak girl arms, and it's pretty beat up overall, mows like shit.

This new bad boy here starts at the snip of a finger, comparatively, has the BioClip blade so it just cuts the grass in tiny little pieces that rot, runs like a champ, and the lawn looks damn pretty after you're done with it.

I get my lawns mowed in half the time.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm at $33k since 1/1/2010. For some reason I can't get the report to go back to 2006. Fails every time I try.

The pace is accelerating in recent years though. I spent $4685 in 2018 and I'm at $2867 YTD this year.

Last edited:

Fucker

Log Wizard

Just under $5k a year isn't much considering I've been buying most things from them for a while. This includes a good chunk of birthday and Christmas presents, too. A lot into house maintenance and things of that nature.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I haven't bought a lot of household stuff in the past from Amazon. But you get good deals on oversize/overweight stuff due to free shipping so I've bought a decent amount of tooling for the lathe and mill, jigs, and tools for home use. I'm not one to buy paper towels just for the fact stuff that they used to ship in the partner deal with a shipper and the USPS would get held up at the post office for a week or more before it was delivered. Oversize and overweight stuff normally gets shipped Fedex or UPS and comes right to the door in 2 days. Grand total $19k.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I haven't bought a lot of household stuff in the past from Amazon. But you get good deals on oversize/overweight stuff due to free shipping so I've bought a decent amount of tooling for the lathe and mill, jigs, and tools for home use. I'm not one to buy paper towels just for the fact stuff that they used to ship in the partner deal with a shipper and the USPS would get held up at the post office for a week or more before it was delivered. Oversize and overweight stuff normally gets shipped Fedex or UPS and comes right to the door in 2 days. Grand total $19k.
amazon currently holds the title for cheapest per square on paper towels/toilet paper/kleenex when deals are announced, w/o clipping coupons (or it's the digital click coupon).

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Got one of these with a $100 off coupon and discounted... apparently right before they went out of stock (probably clearing this model for a new model soon)...

Officially my Bday present for myself.

• 1Like