The "Shit I just bought" thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wow is this what it feels like to live in a city again? I pay fir prime mrmbership and random house shit i need comes in a few hours or overnight, jesus

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
According to the guy, yes it will be fully sharpened and everything. I'd never use it unless I had to, but yeah, it will chop up a zombie or Antifa fairly easily from what I understand. Although, I'm gonna bet it is heavy as a motherfucker and I'd collapse of exhaustion after too long.
You should at least buy a couple whole pig carcasses and hang tham in a tree and film yourself going crazy on them like Doug Marcaida.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

Just picked up one of these to play with my 3 year old and we've been having a lot of fun. Going to pick up some more track off Amazon.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

Just picked up one of these to play with my 3 year old and we've been having a lot of fun. Going to pick up some more track off Amazon.

that’s pretty cool. We do the Dinosaur one that is a recommended purchase off that page. He loves it and just recently really picked up on operating the switches to change the trucks route. This would be cool too.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Bought a new figure...

Gon.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 3WTF
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 8 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Should pick up an Anki set. I’ve had mine for 5 years or so, still gets a lot of play. We have drinking nights around it every so often. It’s a blast chasing cars drunk. The semis are a blast.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I need to buy this for myself… I mean my son.
My dad used to take us to slot racing places all the time growing up. They were so much fun.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I need to buy this for myself… I mean my son.
My dad used to take us to slot racing places all the time growing up. They were so much fun.
I barely remember playing with these with my dad when I was a kid. I remember him taking us to a big club with a massive slot car track, though. Would love to find one around here.

Random thought - are front-wheel drive slot cars against the rules? My daughter's car sticks to the track like it's glued to it, but mine spins out on the 180d turn. And now she's learning how to talk shit, so she's really pissing me off and I need to find a better car to stomp her ass with.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

Just installed this in about 15 minutes. Haven't put it through the gauntlet yet, but pretty happy with the easy install.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
my Bday present for myself.. because I don't have enough useless tinkering hobbies yet...
1626749396596.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Just installed this in about 15 minutes. Haven't put it through the gauntlet yet, but pretty happy with the easy install.
last weekend i reinstalled mine, it's the model up w/ hot water, and it's been w/ me through 3 moves, i had to drill through 2 layers of the vanity going up (in between, was a full drawer) to get to the hot water, since i knew i'd be doing more wiring anyway i decided to upgrade my basic spade bits to
b1f449091abe0a10668aa5e61898d4e7.png

one thing i had an issue w/ i forgot about, b/c my previous home had an elongated seat, so the bidet did not hit up against it, these homes have round seats, so the bidet will hit up against it and there will be a 1inch gap from the back of the seat to the front

in this case you need 1inch bumpers to put under the seat
2b8bfac14aec3873af1ed94d2bb56fce.png

Bidet Toilet Seat Bumper for Bidet Attachment with Strong Adhesive White 4PACK

the adhesive seams strong so it doesn't look like they'll be lost.

and yes, my previous, previous apt that i installed it in, i did use bumpers and after a few months it came off, i believe it was from slamming it down most of the time, so it might happen.

• 1Like