The "Shit I just bought" thread

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
MGoZBzr.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I just made the switch myself bro, it's great. I don't even worry about what color they are now. Amusingly enough, it was after I picked up half a dozen pairs of Happy Socks for super cheap while I was in Chicago. Coincidence?
Bro, we could have gone sock shopping together. I wish you called.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Used to use that PetSafe water station, but after almost 2 years of using it, one of my dogs just completely stopped drinking from it. Tried all kinds of shit to get him to drink from it again, but he purposely avoids it and will just completely shut down if I try to nudge him towards it. Don't know what the hell happened there. Worked great until then, though! Easy to clean.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I used to have one of those but the dog always ignored it for the fresher water in the toilet. Since the toilet is easier to refill and has to be cleaned anyway, I let him go with his preference and gave the waterer to my Mom for her cats.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
My dog being a ranch dog, the toilet is like the 7th grossest thing he drinks out of on a regular basis and of course he eats cow shit daily. I don't make out with him.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
My dog being a ranch dog, the toilet is like the 7th grossest thing he drinks out of on a regular basis and of course he eats cow shit daily. I don't make out with him.
But you pet him and call him a good boy, right? It has to be lunch time at some point too. Om nom nom nom nom.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
While I think dogs drinking out of the toilet is fucking gross too (I know what goes on in there), when you own an animal you just have to accept that you are going to be exposed to a lot of gross shit. My cat is too fat to lick his own butthole, so I'm sure that there are little spots of poo all over that I can't see. Probably even on my pillow. Even if there isn't, I have realized that every orifice of my body is going to have cat hair in it, probably all at once. I have come to accept cat hair into my life like a vengeful god, and since I stopped worrying about it, I'm sure I am much happier.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
But how are you going to work on upper body strength?

Half joke, half serious. I've contemplated cancelling my gym membership and working out at home. Strength training at home always seems to come down to way too much equipment.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Just bought a pasta maker:

Amazon.com: Marcato Atlas Wellness 150 Pasta Maker, Stainless Steel: Kitchen Dining

And the 3rd season of Game of Thrones on BluRay.
Cavemen didn't have pasta rollers.

Let me know how much you use it. Everytime I see the trouble required for fresh pasta, I reach for another box of Bertolli, gay hating included. I mean, prep work aside, I don't even have the counter space required. It was kind of ridiculous that Alton Brown had to attach his to an ironing board. Shouldn't you stop at that point and say to yourself "maybe this isn't practical".

Eonan

Doer of Things
But how are you going to work on upper body strength?

Half joke, half serious. I've contemplated cancelling my gym membership and working out at home. Strength training at home always seems to come down to way too much equipment.
My next purchase is going to be a flat bench and some dumbbells, not a full set just what I need for some upper body workouts around my weight range. I was never really satisfied with the local gyms around here, felt like I was paying for machines I never used, their free weight selections were always slim.