The "Shit I just bought" thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
But how are you going to work on upper body strength?

Half joke, half serious. I've contemplated cancelling my gym membership and working out at home. Strength training at home always seems to come down to way too much equipment.
All you really need is a set of dumbells.

foxhomer_sl

shitlord
LG Blueray player, HDMI port dies less than 90 days into it. called LG for warranty or RMA, they said we will send you check for 35 dollars if you send us a copy of receipt.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Picked up an ASUS 750ti earlier in the week, really nice card but WTF were they thinking with the 6 pin molex location. Totally screwed up my wire tucked case.

asus-gtx750ti-oc-645x446.jpg

fris

Vyemm Raider
Amazon.com : The New Hubsan X4 H107L Improved Version : Hobby Rc Helicopters : Toys Games

thing is so much fun. it's stout enough to fly outside with a mild wind. in expert mode, it will really move. i can't really flip well inside consistanty w/o crashing, but its easy outside. for about 50 bucks, it's a steal. there's a 80 buck version that has a camera, i'm tempted. this is a great jump from the cheap indoor helicopters that everyone sells and the really expansive quads that are $300 or more.

fris

Vyemm Raider
more than you need, 100m but you'd lose sight of it. there's a vid of a guy flying at a football field at night, from one goal line he flies to the other around the goal posts and back. i cant' find it now though.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So we are allowed to bring dogs in to work and a guy in the office has one of those. Fun to watch the dogs chase it.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Just out of curiosity, how much damage would getting hit with one of the rotors do to someone's hand or a dog's face?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't recall seeing anyone or dog getting hit with it, so not sure.

fris

Vyemm Raider
the one i linked will break skin, nothing bad, slightly more than a paper cut. mostly from holding the thing and w/ my other hand giving it power.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
If they're hovering and you let them drop to the ground for some reason, the propellers will pretty much be stopped by the time they hit the ground or get to your dog's level. If you have a big dog and he tried to jump up and bite it, I doubt it would even break the skin.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Pulled the trigger on this thing today. I hope it's going got at least 10 years in it before it starts breaking down.

PRPsbae.jpg