ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
LG LDG3036ST

rrr_img_61871.jpg

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Will that make it go more than 15 mph? Cause the steering gets a little squirrely above 12 or so.

kudos

<Banned>
They say if women really knew how much tractors cost they wouldn't judge men by their car but what tractor they have.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So you're the guy that has traffic backed up for miles.
LMAO. Lived down the street from a farm. Without fail, everyday when school got out, this guy was sure as shit riding that tractor down the street at the same time. Now in my adulthood, I believe that man to be a troll.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
You don't have to worry about that around here, that tractor will never get within 5 miles of a paved road once it arrives here.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
BrutulTM probably has a 20 inch dick with two heads that spews lava semen.

Guy calls me a fag all day, rides around on a tractor that also slays pussy, and still has time to post on a video game forum. A man's man.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
An arrow staple gun.

Built a garden bed the other weekend and, with the time change, just finally getting the time to fill it in, but first I want to line the bottom with a weed barrier. Originally intended on buying staples for a staple gun designed for handing up christmas lights, but decided I could probably just use a staple gun as we want to recover some chairs also. Before going to lowe's I looked at their website so I know exactly what I'm getting into and there is the arrow staple gun, the most common staple gun that you always see. It is the least expensive staple gun, and most commonly sold staple gun in the US. On lowe's website it has over 600 customer reviews and still has a 5 star rating.

What a magnificently designed tool for it to be the head of its class for so long.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
BrutulTM probably has a 20 inch dick with two heads that spews lava semen.

Guy calls me a fag all day, rides around on a tractor that also slays pussy, and still has time to post on a video game forum. A man's man.
Lol for real!

So figured I'd just post here, rather than starting a new thread, but wtf pots and pans....

Apparently according to the wife, we had another teflon pan start to spew teflon all over her eggs this morning. After 2 years of use. Wtf? I feel I've never seen this happen, and then in the last couple years it's happened twice. One time on a cheap stock pot that started to rub off, and this is what prompted us to spring for a nice set 2 years ago from Bed Bath and Beyond. Now it just did it again, on this nice Calphelon(sp?) set.

So basically it's worthless, and should just go aluminum?

Chesire_sl

shitlord
Lol for real!

So figured I'd just post here, rather than starting a new thread, but wtf pots and pans....

Apparently according to the wife, we had another teflon pan start to spew teflon all over her eggs this morning. After 2 years of use. Wtf? I feel I've never seen this happen, and then in the last couple years it's happened twice. One time on a cheap stock pot that started to rub off, and this is what prompted us to spring for a nice set 2 years ago from Bed Bath and Beyond. Now it just did it again, on this nice Calphelon(sp?) set.

So basically it's worthless, and should just go aluminum?
Used restauraunt supply stores call some up and shop around for professional grade stuff cheap.
I used mostly cast iron and le creuset with a few odds and ends in heavy stainless steel for cooking

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have basically all stainless stuff now. I will never go back to tephlon it sucks.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have a semi-cheap stainless set from Cuisinart that was a couple hundred bucks. I use those and my cast iron mostly.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I don't think you know what cheap means.

That said, I'd like to ditch nonstick too. Just too useful for cooking a lot of things. I'd rather not have to return to excessive lubrication to cook any type of protein.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You can get the Cuisinart set on Amazon on sale pretty regularly. Also the Calphalon stuff should be under warranty.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Are those the pans I've been seeing on Chopped recently? Anywhere I can go to readup on it? My 14" nonstick just bit it and the prices on those pans are really attractive compared to a good teflon pan.