The "Shit I just bought" thread

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
As do I, but in almost no time at all the cord where it enterd the left ear was all messed up and I couldn't hear main sound unless I wiggled it. It was the first time I didn't buy a Logitech pair. After they died and after getting tired of most issues I had with headphones being the cord, I went with a wireless pair of Logitech and love em.

Kinkle_sl

shitlord
Just bought a Saitek Eclipse II keyboard. Borrowed a buddy's a while back and it has the most ideal key cushioning/click of anything I've used before.
rrr_img_8954.jpg

G500 Mouse. Working great, except that I need to adjust the 3 sensitivity settings a titch. Fantastic solidity, weight, and whatnot.
rrr_img_8955.jpg

Nexus 7 tablet. Has synced wonderfully with my other android and google-related activities and is a perfect reader.
rrr_img_8956.jpg

Seventh

Golden Squire
Bought a suspension for my project woodsmobile. KYB gas struts + springs w/ranchos in the rear. Nasty as fuck upper control arms not included.

lift_front.JPG

Baek

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've used a G5 for years, I swear by it. When the one I have now dies I'll replace it with the same.
Had one of those for 3 awesome months. Then the left mouse button started crapping out, single clicks became double clicks and dragging windows around became impossibru. I've tried like 4 different mice and when the g500 is functioning, its hands down the best. Logitech has fucking patented the "horizontal scroll" with the middle mouse button, no one else has it. Trying to ween myself off of it with other more ergonomic mice that don't crap out after 3months of heavy gaming. Waiting forthis onejust because I like asus.PR-ASUS-ROG-GX1000-side-view-799x428.jpg

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
Logitech is the bomb for warranty. You should have called them - I had a G500 stop scrolling after I had the mouse for like 2 years. Called them up and they mailed me a brand new mouse.

kaxfenix

N00b
Picked up a Go pro Hero 3 White edition and a few mounts.. been messing around with it and am lookign forward t getting it on the MTB trails and taking a few videos.

Logitech is the bomb for warranty. You should have called them - I had a G500 stop scrolling after I had the mouse for like 2 years. Called them up and they mailed me a brand new mouse.
^seconded.

had more than one logitech device go belly up early in its lifespan, e-mailed em, sent em a pic with the RMA # in the photo and they shipped a new one out a day later. best warranty service ever.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
rrr_img_10055.jpg

My Onkyo started having HDMI syncing issues(like they all seem to do after years of use), so it was finally time to upgrade and wow does the 1913 put my Onkyo to shame as far as surround sound quality.

Psypher_sl

shitlord
My Onkyo started having HDMI syncing issues(like they all seem to do after years of use), so it was finally time to upgrade and wow does the 1913 put my Onkyo to shame as far as surround sound quality.
Congrats! Yeah, when comparing by price point, the Onkyo will have more features, but in terms of sound quality, the Denon wins hands down. I own a 4308Ci and it's great. I have an Onkyo in my office and I haven't been too thrilled with it.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I've never owned any really high end stereo equipment, but for your average person Denon can't hardly be beat. I've had surround receivers over the years from Sony, Pioneer, Panasonic, and Onkyo and the Denon I have now stomps them all both in terms of sound quality and ease of use/setup.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Bought this

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16833166084

Rosewill N900UBE IEEE802.11A/B/G/N USB2.0 Dual-Band Wireless Adapter Up to 450 + 450 Mbps Wireless Data Rates WPA/WPA2-PSK

Went from their old RNX-N1 adapter since it works on Samsung Smart TVs to this. Jumped from 3Mbps to 50Mbps. For some bizarre reason, I could never connect to N-network. Now, I can, lol. Definitely a buy and it's cheaper than the proprietary shit.