The "Shit I just bought" thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yo! Close on the location, I actually just sold our house in Gilbert and built this said house in Queen Creek (up and coming town) includes all the shopping I need including our favorite restaurant called Oregano's within a 5min drive; HEAVEN. The base price on the house spec was $330k with options close to $400k. (5 bed room, 4 full baths) (4,000SQ FT). HOA is $95 a month, which is redick! However it is a larger community and we are in the second phase.
I am originally from Aurora, IL a suburb of Chicago and I would agree housing prices are lower in Arizona with more "bang for the buck", plus property taxes are no where near what they are in Du-page County (IL).
It looks like we have some Arizonians in the thread but I would be happy to answer any other questions.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Yo! Close on the location, I actually just sold our house in Gilbert and built this said house in Queen Creek (up and coming town) includes all the shopping I need including our favorite restaurant called Oregano's within a 5min drive; HEAVEN. The base price on the house spec was $330k with options close to $400k. (5 bed room, 4 full baths) (4,000SQ FT). HOA is $95 a month, which is redick! However it is a larger community and we are in the second phase.
I am originally from Aurora, IL a suburb of Chicago and I would agree housing prices are lower in Arizona with more "bang for the buck", plus property taxes are no where near what they are in Du-page County (IL).
It looks like we have some Arizonians in the thread but I would be happy to answer any other questions.
Abefroman Abefroman is right....1.2ksqft townhome, hoa $75 a month...

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>

LOL, I take my kids to the Queen Creek Harkins for movies and we're at that Target pretty much every weekend. I'm sure you guys take advantage of the food truck festival every Friday?

I saw your pics and I was like, I'm pretty sure I've been in that neighborhood. Looks nice!

Have you seen the new regional park that's going to get built at Higley and Queen Creek? Supposed to be the largest park in the city. Going to be real nice once it's built.

Gilbert’s Regional Park | Town of Gilbert, Arizona

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
LOL, I take my kids to the Queen Creek Harkins for movies and we're at that Target pretty much every weekend. I'm sure you guys take advantage of the food truck festival every Friday?

I saw your pics and I was like, I'm pretty sure I've been in that neighborhood. Looks nice!

Have you seen the new regional park that's going to get built at Higley and Queen Creek? Supposed to be the largest park in the city. Going to be real nice once it's built.

Gilbert’s Regional Park | Town of Gilbert, Arizona

Yes sir, been to the Friday food truck festivities a couple of times as well as the Target a few times a week. My wife is going nuts that they are finally putting a Sauce in town too. All we really need now is an actual grocery chain in town and I am set.

I have not, thank you for the link on the park.

• 1Solidarity

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
In the on going saga of me wasting money...I purchased this mouse because I was bored.

The mouse was close to 250 bucks after taxes. Kinda expensive for a mouse I'd say. But money is no object when it comes to my gaming!

I was honestly looking for a mouse with large extra buttons, within easy reach. My Roccat Nyth is a great mouse, but there is zero grip on the mouse. I'm currently using a Corsair Glaive RGB, because the grip and control of the mouse are the best I have ever used. And it has bling lights that go with my setup. Unfortunately, it has zero extra buttons.

Anyway...This mouse is pretty much a gamers dream. It looks absolutely stupid...But this fucker works. EVERY feature they claimed really fuckin works. Even the silly flight control thingy. It fuckin worked. The tilt function for peeping around corners in FPS's fuckin worked flawlessly.

Every button is reachable and the Omicron switches are on every button! No wonder it cost 250 bucks. The two buttons on the left click aren't pressed down, but sideways, down and to the left instead of straight down. And feathery light to the touch. The FOUR buttons below the left and right buttons are all accessed easily also. By either straightening your index or middle fingers, for the two top buttons or actually pulling the buttons back. You have a choice depending on the buttons you add to the mouse.

The grips are perfectly placed also...So if you are like me who picks up the mouse a ton, it's a dream.

Aaaaaand I gotta return it because I need larger thumb buttons. A shame. I must have thumb buttons that I don't need to think about pressing.

download.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071RNRJTG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• 4Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 4 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I live vicariously through you. Way tio much of a jewtalian to spend $250 on a mouse, but hot damn that looks nice

• 1Solidarity

Palum

what Suineg set it to
In the on going saga of me wasting money...I purchased this mouse because I was bored.

The mouse was close to 250 bucks after taxes. Kinda expensive for a mouse I'd say. But money is no object when it comes to my gaming!

I was honestly looking for a mouse with large extra buttons, within easy reach. My Roccat Nyth is a great mouse, but there is zero grip on the mouse. I'm currently using a Corsair Glaive RGB, because the grip and control of the mouse are the best I have ever used. And it has bling lights that go with my setup. Unfortunately, it has zero extra buttons.

Anyway...This mouse is pretty much a gamers dream. It looks absolutely stupid...But this fucker works. EVERY feature they claimed really fuckin works. Even the silly flight control thingy. It fuckin worked. The tilt function for peeping around corners in FPS's fuckin worked flawlessly.

Every button is reachable and the Omicron switches are on every button! No wonder it cost 250 bucks. The two buttons on the left click aren't pressed down, but sideways, down and to the left instead of straight down. And feathery light to the touch. The FOUR buttons below the left and right buttons are all accessed easily also. By either straightening your index or middle fingers, for the two top buttons or actually pulling the buttons back. You have a choice depending on the buttons you add to the mouse.

The grips are perfectly placed also...So if you are like me who picks up the mouse a ton, it's a dream.

Aaaaaand I gotta return it because I need larger thumb buttons. A shame. I must have thumb buttons that I don't need to think about pressing.

View attachment 152213

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071RNRJTG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If that's not billet aluminum what a rip off

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
That mouse look like Darth Vader's cock. I want one.

• 1Worf

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'd stick to my mouse pad if I had that thing.

• 1Worf

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I have a Razr Naga and now I can't use a mouse without the buttons on the side like it.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I love the Logitech MX Master, it's kind of the working man's gaming mouse. All the features and accuracy without looking like you're 12.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>