The "Shit I just bought" thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So 90% of this video is taken from my perspective, one of my friends video edited it. Overall A++, would buy again!
biggrin.png

Needless

Toe Sucker
falling through the clouds is pretty trippy, you dudes have some balls lol

can't help but chuckle thinking about that video in reverse, it would look like your buddy is launching himself into a plane via a gigantic elongated fart
that fucking squat lmao

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Yeah, what's with all the 'sitting in a chair' position? I thought you guys were all about making airplane wings?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
There are many disciplines with skydiving. For example, Wingsuiting, Swooping, Tracking, Belly Flying, and Freeflying. The position you're used to seeing is called belly flying, or flying 'flat.' For a lot of people doing formations and belly flying are what its all about. Personally, I never cared for it. What we are doing here is free flying, or flying 'vertical.'

This position is called Sit Flying and its one of the disciplines/positions within Free Flying, the others being head down and angle flying. Head down/Sit/Angle are considerably more difficult to pull off than belly flying and you also fall much much faster than you would on your belly.

Google Swooping if you want to see insane shit though. Its taking the absolute smallest canopies possible (<100 feet. Pros have 65 sqft canopies) and diving it intentionally toward the ground to pick up as much speed as possible and pulling away at the last second. Then 'swooping' across the ground/water just barely a foot above impact and seeing how far you can go.
biggrin.png

fris

Vyemm Raider
I wish I had the balls to jump out of an airplane but free fall is the scariest shit in the world to me.
it is for most people, thats why people do it.

stupid other things in my life, hopefully i can get out thursday morning and get back to work before people notice. i was there last friday, but missed call for the last group. i sat around for about 40 minutes waiting to get called, went to the car for like 10 minutes to make a call, came back and they were like "wtf you go?". love making that drive for nothing
smile.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I JUST BOUGHT SOME MOTHERFUCKIN PEANUT BUTTER TWIX AND THEY WERE FUCKING DELICIOUS.

BACK ON TRACK TO NON-AIDS-VILLE (White straight suburban america).

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Kegerator arrived the other day. One step closer to my homebrew setup!

rrr_img_79994.jpg