The Spring 2019 Anime Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I thought this, but last ep Genos said "Strong people are attracted to him (Saitama)" with King being in the room. Genos should know if he's a fake, so I'm in doubt now.
that's b/c it's a fact King is the most powerful, every hero and the association has said so, why would Genos question it, and that was more to confirm his own bias on saitama , that the number ranked guy, just hangs out w/ rank 66? whats he at now anyway?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Hot damn Demon Hunter has some exceptional animation quality. Pretty interesting when they combine the ancient Japan artstyle with the water blade and whatnot. Really digging it.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
King has the power of intimidation and reputation that build off each other with him never having to actually do anything. Everyone hears the "King Engine" and instantly gets intimidated or on guard.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hot damn Demon Hunter has some exceptional animation quality. Pretty interesting when they combine the ancient Japan artstyle with the water blade and whatnot. Really digging it.
The wave stylizations in the manga are my least favorite part as they are confusing as fuck to follow and kind of a cop out as the artist can’t do action all that well. But in the anime they are actually pretty dope.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Really digging Isekai Quartet. I haven't laughed so much in awhile. Really looking forward to some more interactions between all of them.

Specifically Aqua / Albedo, and Subaru / Kazuma. For some reason I think Darkness is going to get involved with Tanya's people.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Oh hey, new Attack on Titan episode yesterday didn't even notice. Time to watch it! Second season was meh but third season was $$$, guess the now airing episodes are a continuation of season 3?

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
OPM is falling into the dumb fighting trope of filler shit where nothing happens. I am disappoint.

Daemon Maester Hunter is where it's at this season.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
OPM is falling into the dumb fighting trope of filler shit where nothing happens. I am disappoint.

Wut? It's following the manga. Them doing anything else would literally be filler.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Carole and Tuesday is also top quality shit bruhs. Been a long time since I had like 4 series to watch in a season.
  • OPM
  • Fruits Basket
  • Carole and Tuesday
  • Demon Hunter
  • Shield Hero carryover.
EDIT: Carole and Tuesday is high quality stuff man. Interesting story, top quality animation. It's up there with Demon Hunter for the season.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Baki S2 on Netflix was much better than S1 - and S3 is shaping up to be pretty epic.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is Horrible Subs doing Carol & Tuesday? Not seeing the english name, but don't know if it has a Japanese name.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That's where I am getting it. On Nyaa.

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
Is Horrible Subs doing Carol & Tuesday? Not seeing the english name, but don't know if it has a Japanese name.

Nope, it's a Netflix exclusive, so fansubs only until Netflix releases the whole season in a few months. HorribleSubs are only Crunchyroll/Funimation subrips.

Look it up on Nyaa, the PAS release is not bad.

• 1Like