The Suicide Squad (2021)

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
God DC has such shit characters compared to MArvel. Look at that picture of 50 of their biggest names and maybe 3 are good sometimes. Marvel has 50 characters just in the Xmen branch better.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

i don't think dc even has fucking asians in their comics, heck even aside from token blackie cyborg whose main job is to defend the base and jon stewart, whose else is there really besides ras al ghul?

hell i googled just to make sure
a550953e8ff993807c6f230748310bbc.jpg

i guess... zatanna? wtf is she a white girl or a gypsy and even if she is a gypsy thats just slang for homeless white ppl
zee is a white girl.

Dr light behind her in that pic is Japanese. the girl in black and white. The only Asian in that picture.

Animal man-white, Fire-Brazillian, RIp hunter-white, ??, Kyle Raynor-white, Metamorpho-other, Scott free-new god, Guy Gardner-ginger, ??, ??, fate-that version is white, Donna troy-Amazon, the question-white guy, Firestorm-black guy AND white guy, Dr light-Japanese, Dr. Mid-nite-white guy/blind.

Aquaman-Atlantean, Powergirl-Alt earth Kara zor-l Kryptonian, Shazam-white, Supergirl-Kandorian, phantom stranger-ghost god, Huntress-Italian, Black lightning-black, Captain Atom-Atomic explosion, cyborg, Hawkman-Thanagarian, Boostergold-white man, Vixen-black, Hawkgirl-Thanagarian, Red tornado-robot no soul, ?, Zatanna-Homo-magi/atlantean

Hal Jordan-white, Green arrow-communist, Black Canary-karen, the flash-white male, possible ginger. costume is the same for barry/wally, John Stewart-black, Wonder woman-Amazon/clay golem, Batman-Batman, Superman-Krptonian.

Edit:
I skipped Adam strange-white, the Guardian-black, Blue beetle-Hispanic, in the center behind cyborg, in front of guy gardner, etc.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
zee is a white girl.

Dr light behind her in that pic is Japanese. the girl in black and white. The only Asian in that picture.

Animal man-white, Fire-Brazillian, RIp hunter-white, ??, Kyle Raynor-white, Metamorpho-other, Scott free-new god, Guy Gardner-ginger, ??, ??, fate-that version is white, Donna troy-Amazon, the question-white guy, Firestorm-black guy AND white guy, Dr light-Japanese, Dr. Mid-nite-white guy/blind.

Aquaman-Atlantean, Powergirl-Alt earth Kara zor-l Kryptonian, Shazam-white, Supergirl-Kandorian, phantom stranger-ghost god, Huntress-Italian, Black lightning-black, Captain Atom-Atomic explosion, cyborg, Hawkman-Thanagarian, Boostergold-white man, Vixen-black, Hawkgirl-Thanagarian, Red tornado-robot no soul, ?, Zatanna-Homo-magi/atlantean

Hal Jordan-white, Green arrow-communist, Black Canary-karen, the flash-white male, possible ginger. costume is the same for barry/wally, John Stewart-black, Wonder woman-Amazon/clay golem, Batman-Batman, Superman-Krptonian.
do they have the atom sneakily in there or is he still dead?

Caliane

do they have the atom sneakily in there or is he still dead?
well thats not a current picture. But Ryans alive and well.

Edit: and, looked again, the Atom IS in that picture. on the shoulder of ??, between Zee and Red tornado.
so, that might be RAy palmer in an outfit I didnt recognize with Ryan on his shoulder.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
well thats not a current picture. But Ryans alive and well.

Edit: and, looked again, the Atom IS in that picture. on the shoulder of ??, between Zee and Red tornado.
so, that might be RAy palmer in an outfit I didnt recognize with Ryan on his shoulder.
oh jesus christ now i gotta google to see how he came back to life, they even put him in a matchstick box coffin

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i don't think dc even has fucking asians in their comics, heck even aside from token blackie cyborg whose main job is to defend the base and jon stewart, whose else is there really besides ras al ghul?

hell i googled just to make sure
a550953e8ff993807c6f230748310bbc.jpg

i guess... zatanna? wtf is she a white girl or a gypsy and even if she is a gypsy thats just slang for homeless white ppl
Learn to Superfriends.
Samurai_%28Super_Friends%29.jpg

how the hell did you live during the 70s and not watch Superfriends and talk about them with your buddies?

• 2Like

Caliane

decent about of Asian sidekicks/secondary characters. not a ton of leads.
Cass cain-Batgirl
Katana
omac-
Linda park west >her kids with Wally Irey/Jai west, half asian.
Shado
Cheshire >her kid with Roy, Lian Harper half asian.
Lady Shiva
Traci 13
Avery Ho. Speedster. (all the cast of New superman. Peng Deilan, kenan kong, ec.)
China has the Great 10. An entire superhero team.

karate kid-legion of superheroes.
keven kho-omac
Emily sung-element woman. (best new 52 addition. they need to bring her back.)

Black adam, Isis, Osiris ( middle east asian)
Talia, Damien, Ras.

Current Teen titans.
Emiko Queen-REd arrow. William Wu- Roundhouse.

can just go down even further with less popular characters.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
shameful, i bet you didnt watch the Shazaam, Spiderman or Hulk TV shows either!
i watched the 1980s super friends, cuz i remember the legion of doom
a7274abadbc83b90d31746e39e4c921b.png

and the only hulk i watched was the tony danza hulk
73ef70b14485c995cfa0658ae42dca0f.jpg

• 1Blown
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i watched the 1980s super friends, cuz i remember the legion of doom
a7274abadbc83b90d31746e39e4c921b.png

and the only hulk i watched was the tony danza hulk
73ef70b14485c995cfa0658ae42dca0f.jpg
well there ya go. Samurai was part of the later Superfriends.
that intro always gets me hyped. Marvel stole the fuck out of that in Endgame.

• 1Seriously?

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
The Wonder Twins and that stupid monkey always drove me crazy with Superfriends.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
well there ya go. Samurai was part of the later Superfriends.
that intro always gets me hyped. Marvel stole the fuck out of that in Endgame.
i'm really trying to remember the first time i saw an asian cartoon character, and it must be gi joe the movie with

jynx
d52095e0e19946c4642e0e6b4677a552.png

now that i think about it, thats pretty racist, some 1980s chad musta had fun calling her jynx, and laughing at chinx,

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i'm really trying to remember the first time i saw an asian cartoon character, and it must be gi joe the movie with

jynx
d52095e0e19946c4642e0e6b4677a552.png

now that i think about it, thats pretty racist, some 1980s chad musta had fun calling her jynx, and laughing at chinx,
Shit, you really must be a millenial. No Voltron? No G-Force? No Shogun Warriors?

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
animes never really showed asian to me
351ee862a6bf4c96439e38a481334f5e.png

hell most off them are all white, and the right side is literal western medivial castle era

i guess the fat one is mexican?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf