The Suicide Squad (2021)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sparkly Batman can act. Im not saying he is a good Bruce Wayne but he can act.
Batman isnt really an actor's role. nobody cares about his feelings. we just want to see him wreck shit and slay pussy as Bruce Wayne. Michael Keaton only worked so well because he's Michael Keaton.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i cant believe they went with sparkly Batman.

Sparkly Batman can act. Im not saying he is a good Bruce Wayne but he can act.

I agree with Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes

Twinkle vampire can definitely act but it will be a long time before he can wash that twilight stink off of him.

I think Pattinson is a good actor but I dont think he has the Batman look. Out of all the Batmans, I think Bale is probably the closest to how I see Batman. Keatons 80s look with his little curly perm is probably the worst looking Bruce Wayne. His mediocre physique also undermines his gravitas as Batman

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He doesn't have Batman look but he has the range to pull it off.

Also the Twilight stink was gone after Tenet.

What about Val Kilmer batman? Or Clooney? Lol

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
He doesn't have Batman look but he has the range to pull it off.

Also the Twilight stink was gone after Tenet.

What about Val Kilmer batman? Or Clooney? Lol

I saw tenet, stink is still there

If you judge them purely on looks, kilmer and clooney are more believable as batmans than Nerd Keaton or High School Vampire

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
In fairness to Clooney and Kilmer, I don't think that they were the problem with their respective movies.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Clooney was fine, Kilmer was pretty devoid of charisma though.

Val Kilmer discusses that role in his new documentary. If you can look past the depressive side of his current situation, the movie "Val" is a good watch.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Val Kilmer discusses that role in his new documentary. If you can look past the depressive side of his current situation, the movie "Val" is a good watch.
Without a major derail, what is depressing about Kilmer's life? He made a zillion dollars, got fat and then stopped acting. Did he have some issue I am not aware of? I havent really heard about him in 20 years or so.

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I can easily see Pattinson's career following DiCaprio's to some degree (not saying he will come close to the same level though). Leo was dismissed as a kid actor and then a heartthrob. And then I think it was Aviator where he started saying fuck it, Imma just gonna act in whatever I want. His acting ability took him beyond all the type casting shit. And no one has mentioned Pattinson in the Lighthouse. That and Tenet showed what he is capable of.

• 2Like

Goatface

Without a major derail, what is depressing about Kilmer's life? He made a zillion dollars, got fat and then stopped acting. Did he have some issue I am not aware of? I havent really heard about him in 20 years or so.
throat cancer, he can barely talk and supposedly can't eat normally

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

He literally has a hole in his throat where he has to put his finger over the hole to speak in a barely audible, hoarse monotone.

This is what he looks like now.

1628858298582.png

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
the problem isnt even douchebags like Cena anymore, its where the fuck is the DCEU headed with any of this? is there a "plan" or are these just a bunch of movies that have nothing to do with anything else? also is the Gunn humor route the new way or is it a one off like everything else?
I think the best thing for DC would be to move away from a plan. Everyone has this dumb ass mindset now that every movie franchise needs to follow what Marvel did. If DC just puts out good movies that dont have really any overarching story line than that would probably work well for them.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Good movies will be good regardless of a plan or not, the plan or lack off isn't DC main issue right now, their main issue is they mostly keep putting out average to bad movies.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Good movies will be good regardless of a plan or not, the plan or lack off isn't DC main issue right now, their main issue is they mostly keep putting out average to bad movies.
ive made long posts on this, but i think their problem is the tone of their movies, there is no reason why everything needs to be dark. Batman is dark, keep it at that.

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I can easily see Pattinson's career following DiCaprio's to some degree (not saying he will come close to the same level though). Leo was dismissed as a kid actor and then a heartthrob. And then I think it was Aviator where he started saying fuck it, Imma just gonna act in whatever I want. His acting ability took him beyond all the type casting shit. And no one has mentioned Pattinson in the Lighthouse. That and Tenet showed what he is capable of.
He was great in The Rover, and not a huge part, but was good in The Lost City of Z.

I think he even did a movie for David Cronenberg, but I can't remember the title of that one, and it wasn't exactly a wonderful movie. Point being is he's definitely got range, and I think the DiCaprio comparison is very accurate.

• 1Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
He was great in The Rover, and not a huge part, but was good in The Lost City of Z.

I think he even did a movie for David Cronenberg, but I can't remember the title of that one, and it wasn't exactly a wonderful movie. Point being is he's definitely got range, and I think the DiCaprio comparison is very accurate.
The Lighthouse, The Rover, even High Life he shows incredible range (although that movie is weird as fuck - I highly recommend on heavy THC).

Then Tenet showed he can actually pull off "action" as well. I've been saying it since he was cast - assuming the script isn't dogshit, Pattinson is going to crush it as Bats and prove the haters wrong.

• 1Like