The Suicide Squad (2021)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Without a major derail, what is depressing about Kilmer's life? He made a zillion dollars, got fat and then stopped acting. Did he have some issue I am not aware of? I havent really heard about him in 20 years or so.

he licked pussy into his 50's like Michael Douglas did and HPV lays dormant for 5-7 years in latent cases and pops out like cervical cancer when you least expect it. in latent cases it has a very similar lag time to cervical cancer between point of infection and the Big C developing. Years. Not everyone will develop a latent case, of course. But we keep seeing more men getting hit with HPV-related throat cancer, it's actually rising at quite a steady pace. People who can fully clear an HPV infection may not be as common as we thought.

he no longer has a voice as a result of his sexual proclivities. make sure you're in a monogamous relationship and your partner is under gyno care and clear.

Despite being treated by the same doctor as Douglas, he was unable to keep his voice intact enough to work. Douglas position was likely different-- or less complicated. Both actors used the same surgeon. Douglas outed Val Kilmer to the press about it, and there was a serious rift. He didn't realize how private Val was or just didn't consider it. He's apologized since.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I've been saying it since he was cast - assuming the script isn't dogshit, Pattinson is going to crush it as Bats and prove the haters wrong.

They're going super grimdark for his Batman movie which will play to his strengths. The tone suited him in the teaser.

Question marks are all on the Bruce Wayne side.

spronk

FPS noob
he licked pussy into his 50's like Michael Douglas did and HPV lays dormant for 5-7 years in latent cases and pops out like cervical cancer when you least expect it. in latent cases it has a very similar lag time to cervical cancer between point of infection and the Big C developing. Years. Not everyone will develop a latent case, of course. But we keep seeing more men getting hit with HPV-related throat cancer, it's actually rising at quite a steady pace. People who can fully clear an HPV infection may not be as common as we thought.

he no longer has a voice as a result of his sexual proclivities. make sure you're in a monogamous relationship and your partner is under gyno care and clear.

Despite being treated by the same doctor as Douglas, he was unable to keep his voice intact enough to work. Douglas position was likely different-- or less complicated. Both actors used the same surgeon. Douglas outed Val Kilmer to the press about it, and there was a serious rift. He didn't realize how private Val was or just didn't consider it. He's apologized since.

while both may like to pretend they got throat cancer from licking pussy, both were heavy smokers and thats what causes cancer. not delayed 20 year yeast infections

• 2Like

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
This was whatever. It kept my eyes open for 2 hours. She's a goddamn smoke show. I can't imagine how bad the first one was if this one is supposedly such a vast improvement.
Ratcatcher II's faux hot-girl foreign accent bothered me a little too but I'm sure the director told her that the actual Portuguese accent wasn't sexy enough.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This was whatever. It kept my eyes open for 2 hours. She's a goddamn smoke show. I can't imagine how bad the first one was if this one is supposedly such a vast improvement.
Ratcatcher II's faux hot-girl foreign accent bothered me a little too but I'm sure the director told her that the actual Portuguese accent wasn't sexy enough.
so you're saying that she's continuing her fake accent while she's on the interview circuit?

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Portuguese female accents aren't sexy. French accent are sexy. Italian accents are sexy. Spain Spanish accents are sexy. Greek accents are sexy. Portuguese accents are the red headed step child of the Mediterranean

• 1Garbage

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
portuguese is a romance language. point blank

the accent might not work in english but the language works just fine

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
while both may like to pretend they got throat cancer from licking pussy, both were heavy smokers and thats what causes cancer. not delayed 20 year yeast infections

Merck is upset at this anti vax position

1628977879023.png

yeast infection indeed

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
portuguese is a romance language. point blank

the accent might not work in english but the language works just fine
i grew up in a portugeuse speaking area my entire life, no problems with the language or their women or their beer. just dont ever ever ever get brazillian anything mixed up with portugeuse people or their culture. they dont even speak the language the same way. so before you sperglords try to pigpile me as if i just said portugeuse women are not hot and their language sucks. first of all FUCK YOU. i did not say that. second of all i said their accents are not sexy. learn to read you fucktarded motherfuckers.

• 1Worf

Fadaar

That guy
How can a language sound so faggy on men and so incredibly sexy on women? French of course.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
How can a language sound so faggy on men and so incredibly sexy on women? French of course.
back in the day, women used to think french or italian accents were sexy for men. then it was spanish and then England English. for a while when Julio Iglesias was the popular hearthrob, they loved his portugeuse accent. it works for guys, but portuguese on women comes out sounding like bushka bishkey bushkibushki. silliness. brasil girls use that south american flair in their voices and it sounds very sexy with none of that bushki bushki shit.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
back in the day, women used to think french or italian accents were sexy for men. then it was spanish and then England English. for a while when Julio Iglesias was the popular hearthrob, they loved his portugeuse accent. it works for guys, but portuguese on women comes out sounding like bushka bishkey bushkibushki. silliness. brasil girls use that south american flair in their voices and it sounds very sexy with none of that bushki bushki shit.

I've seen people get wicked fucking pissed. 'You speak Portuguese, are you Brasilian?' No motherfucker, I'm from Sao Miguel/Sao Jorge/the mainland. Hell, I even grew up with kids from the mainland who said you weren't 'real portuguese' if you were from the islands. Had a Brasilian Portuguese teacher in HS who had a mental breakdown because a lot of the kids spoke Portuguese in the home and refused to use the Brasilian pronunciations for words. Shit got downright racist. She didn't last very long.

Don't get me wrong, I know there's a very very big difference linguistically speaking from the Portuguese I usually hear (Azorean/Lisboa) and other parts of the country. It could very well be they've got some weird places where the girls put on that weird French-esque suss she does and I just have never heard it. Just sounds weird as hell to me. In retrospect that shit could be real.

If you hate mainland Portuguese you'd get a real laugh from people from Terceira and St. Michael. It can be very nasally and glottal and for some reason bushkibushki turned into jhuush.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I've seen people get wicked fucking pissed. 'You speak Portuguese, are you Brasilian?' No motherfucker, I'm from Sao Miguel/Sao Jorge/the mainland. Hell, I even grew up with kids from the mainland who said you weren't 'real portuguese' if you were from the islands. Had a Brasilian Portuguese teacher in HS who had a mental breakdown because a lot of the kids spoke Portuguese in the home and refused to use the Brasilian pronunciations for words. Shit got downright racist. She didn't last very long.

Don't get me wrong, I know there's a very very big difference linguistically speaking from the Portuguese I usually hear (Azorean/Lisboa) and other parts of the country. It could very well be they've got some weird places where the girls put on that weird French-esque suss she does and I just have never heard it. Just sounds weird as hell to me. In retrospect that shit could be real.

If you hate mainland Portuguese you'd get a real laugh from people from Terceira and St. Michael. It can be very nasally and glottal and for some reason bushkibushki turned into jhuush.
i went to a Portugeuse high school, there were also a lot of brazil people, lots of fights between the two groups. Portugeause get really salty about brasillian. i learned just to keep quiet and never bring them up unless they did first. i dated very few Portuguese, but the brasil girls loved me, Brasil girls liked metal. i never knew any girls who liked metal as much as they did. they'd see me with my Ozzy shirt or Maiden patch on my denim jacket walking to class and the brasil girls woul give me thumbs up or they would come over to talk to my nerdy ass. meanwhile everyone else thought i was a fucking devil worshipper.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Hell, I even grew up with kids from the mainland who said you weren't 'real portuguese' if you were from the islands.

Accurate. Gpops is from Madeira and that's how you're expected to identify. DNA test also separate most islands so you can't realistically claim mainland as an ethnicity/nationality when there's a separate ancestry category for islands. Madeira is a bit different than the Azores though, it lacks the refined connection to mainland because its quite out of the way. More in line with Africa.

"Azorean" and azoreanity was already a term being used in my 300 level courses over 10 years ago though.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I live in the heart of the largest Portuguese community outside of Portugal, in New Bedford MA. We have the largest Portuguese festival in the world during August (not for last 2 years cuz covid) called The feast of the Blessed Sacrament.

As far as Lisbon Portuguese people go, they are fucking stuck up faggots. My buddy and his family are from the mainland and his dad was a pretty chill dude, but overall he kind of turned out to be a dick himself when he lost his fishing license after getting caught selling female lobsters with eggs on them.

Madeira Portuguese are even more common around here, as there are enclaves all around with people representing Azores, St Michael, Madeira, Funchal etc. The Portuguese from Madeira are very cool people, hard working, personable, and will always feed you. My ex girl is Madiera Portuguese and her grandmother has like a small apartment in the basement, and she is always down there cooking and doing laundry. She is like 78 years old and is strong as an ox, cooks every day, makes fish every saturday and a big Portuguese meal on Sunday, she has her daughter go pick up fresh pops etc.

Like 70% of New Bedford is Portuguese or half portuguese. I myself am not, but basically kind of am because Cape Verdeans are basically Portuguese and Africans mixed, as in the 15-19th century they dabbled in the African slave trade and Portuguese conquistadors were slamming so much African poon they had to designate an island and put all of the mixed babys there.

• 2Like