The Suicide Squad (2021)

spronk

FPS noob

positive social media impressions, of course most of these people also praised Wonder Woman 84 pre-release so pretty meaningless, at least to me

movie releases in theaters on August 5th but will also be on HBO Max that same day, aka 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm guessing by the fact that Harley is carrying the javelin in that image that Flula doesn't last to the end.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This doesn't look any good or better than the first one based off the trailer. I'm definitely not seeing what you guys are seeing.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think this will do well. James Gunn is actually a decent filmmaker and it looks like he got a lot of good cast he used in GOTG2. john cena will hurt his box office though. whatever it makes, it could have done better because people hate that apologizing faggot.

• 2Salty
  • 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I dont remember this being posted but its a good featurette. Wtf happened to gunns hair though. I get the feeling weisel, the rats, king shark and all the characters will be great, nathan fillion character is ridiculous

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Their media tour has been pretty funny so far.

The end of that clip really shows gunn is really focused on the movie, there was another story about how devistated he was when marvel canned him and went into depression

spronk

FPS noob
Peacemaker, the TV show on HBO max starring John Cena's character, will air weekly starting Jan 16 on HBO max exclusively. Should see a trailer drop this week / today, i think its DC Fanfest or whatever so see more stuff too

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
Sitting at 100% after 44 reviews

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
Sitting at 100% after 44 reviews

Lets be honest, seeing Margot as Harley is a 10/10.

Homsar

Last time i was excited this much for a movie was either GotG or Infinity war. I am buying tickets for any of my friends pumped and its going to be the same for Mavrick