The Suicide Squad (2021)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He made pedo jokes but as I said, I dont think anyone has ever accused him of doing anything. I havent ever seen anyone step forward with stories against him and when the whole fired from disney thing broke if there was anyone out there with a story im sure they would have rushed as fast as possible to cash in on that.
He made fairly explicit jokes and even dressed up as a priest for a costume party. Knowing he thinks pedo shit is so funny makes that bathtub scene from Slither kinda creepy, even if the 'teenager' in the scene was actually an adult actress.

Sevens

Log Wizard
He made fairly explicit jokes and even dressed up as a priest for a costume party. Knowing he thinks pedo shit is so funny makes that bathtub scene from Slither kinda creepy, even if the 'teenager' in the scene was actually an adult actress.
Dont get me wrong, im not defending the pedo jokes. Im just saying hes never been accused of actually ever doing anything.
Edit: Never seen Slither so dont know the reference, I think the only James Gunn movies I have watched are the Scooby Doo ones and GoTG tbh

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dont get me wrong, im not defending the pedo jokes. Im just saying hes never been accused of actually ever doing anything.
Edit: Never seen Slither so dont know the reference, I think the only James Gunn movies I have watched are the Scooby Doo ones and GoTG tbh
try Super

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
try Super
Can't watch that movie, They dead name Elliot Page

asgrhy5t.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
its pretty sad that Batman is playing catchup to Iron Man now when just 13 years ago all we could talk about was Nolan's Batman as the best shit ever. and now they want to kick him out the door and start over again with a mediocre Batman that nobody ever asked for . how the fuck can you expect to build any damned thing on such a shitty foundation?
I dont consider twilight sparkly vampire guy a mediocre Batman at this point. The guy can act. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for now. That being said, I like Batfleck a lot.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
If he just plays a more agile Batfleck, he's gonna kick ass at it. Bale had all the gadgets, but not much hand to hand brutality. And what little there was he tended to get fucked up (gassed by scarecrow, stabbed by joker, back broken by bane, stabbed *again* by Talia). Batfleck "eat floor, high fiber"-d the shit out of an entire room of shit heads.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
If he just plays a more agile Batfleck, he's gonna kick ass at it. Bale had all the gadgets, but not much hand to hand brutality. And what little there was he tended to get fucked up (gassed by scarecrow, stabbed by joker, back broken by bane, stabbed *again* by Talia). Batfleck "eat floor, high fiber"-d the shit out of an entire room of shit heads.

Batfleck whipping that entire room of bad guys in BvS was fucking amazing.

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
Just like the John wick nightclub scene, but everyone loves that too.

Well, Keanu made it look cool however, wasn't 30 pounds overweight and didn't need dozens of Liam Neeson-fence-jump-cuts in scene shot with a grainy potato-cam in the dark to hide his belly and the many stunt-double transitions.

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
That scene was awful though, all of the bad guys forgot how to shoot a guy and just walked to him for lazy melee take downs.
That's what I call consolitis infected movie action. Surrounded by a dozen r-tards who can't shot and are just lining up for 1 on 1 asskicking. You press a button every second or two and the game does the work for you.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If he just plays a more agile Batfleck, he's gonna kick ass at it.

That's the irony of the Pattinson batman. It's going to be the most physically violent depiction of Batman with the least physical capability.

What does it matter if he can act if they wrote him a shit Batman.