The Tanoubliette: Pussy Hurt and Delusions or TTPHAD for short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah you don't get to disagree this isn't a subjective thing.

You literally invoked it. Your reason in your own head doesn't matter. What happened does matter. You brought her into it. You drew the parallels. You probably don't want to continue discussing it. You probably didn't intend to go down that path. You did though. No amount of saying you never did won't change that.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
a_skeleton_03 said:
Yeah you don't get to disagree this isn't a subjective thing.

You literally invoked it. Your reason in your own head doesn't matter. What happened does matter. You brought her into it. You drew the parallels. You probably don't want to continue discussing it. You probably didn't intend to go down that path. You did though. No amount of saying you never did won't change that.
Dude, "bringing her into it" fundamentally means "making it about her". Obviously, you don't see it that way. I honestly don't care and have zero interest in this semantics argument, especially since my point was that Khalid's condemning of people using "Trump supporter" as justification for whatever happens to them seems to contradict his endorsement of my perception (however incorrect) as a "Sarkeesian supporter" as justification for whatever happens to me here.

And don't pull the "this isn't subjective" card on me. I have made many, MANY non-subjective statements that have been argued and denied up and down (example: There is no proof Sulkowicz lied about being raped). This isn't even in the same category.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Makes a semantics argument

Says he doesn't care and has zero interest in this semantics argument

wow

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Cad said:
Makes a semantics argument

Says he doesn't care and has zero interest in this semantics argument

wow
I didn't make a semantics argument. I have already clarified literally three times exactly what my point was. a_skeleton_03 and Khalid attempted to derail it into a semantics argument completely unrelated to my point.

Get your shit together.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
khalid said:
Semantic-ception
I didn't make a semantics argument. I have already clarified literally three times exactly what my point was. a_skeleton_03 and Khalid attempted to derail it into a semantics argument completely unrelated to my point.

Get your shit together.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

Get your shit together.
I disagree.

• 1Worf

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It wasn't subjective. You don't get to disagree. :p
And now you know how it works. Except you probably don't get it and think it was all just a big troll.

You were just pointing out hypocrisy blah blah blah ..

You said her name first. You therefore brought her into the conversation. Zero discussion. Fact.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
TheBeagle said:
I'll still vote for the man but I can no longer openly support him on FB or among my educated friends. It's just not worth it anymore. He's been given the chance to rise up and show that he's a serious candidate that has the temperament and judgement to be Commander in Chief but he just can't stop playing the bombastic buffoon. Trying to defend him just makes me look the fool at this point. It's not fair but I can't sit around and pull out citations proving the overwhelming media/establishment bias against him in normal social situations without looking like a tinfoil-wearing asshat.

The media is going to win this one and I'm going to be a secretly grumpy, 'get the hell off my lawn', middle-aged white guy. Time is a flat circle or some shit.
Outstanding post.

• 1Picard

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Mario Speedwagon said:
It's really fucking sad when you quote posts from other threads in here just to agree with them.
The post wasn't for him. It was for my fans. one of the benefits of visiting my clubhouse is learning more about what I like.

Also... This!

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_aphxvsvzai0ok4skcsgk48swk_640.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.