The Tanoubliette: Pussy Hurt and Delusions or TTPHAD for short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Can we just make this a thread to spam Big Black Dongs? Seems less gay and more productive.

What do you define by productive? If your goal is to keep Tanoomba around, I agree that thread would be more productive. If you want to drive him away, I'm not sure that would be useful.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
If we post enough Black Dong maybe his wife will reply and we can finally get the real story of why Noombrat is such a faggot?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Mario Speedwagon said:
Everything everyone says equally applies to themselves. Except Tanoomba. He's special.
I'll take "Things Tanoomba has never said nor implied" for 500, Alex.

Ridas said:
There is just some personal bias in the article in what she deems as most infamous article on 4Chan and some other random shit. But not normal Wu crazy level to be honest. So I give Tanoomba a pass on the suicide meme this time.
RIGHT? Thank you for actually making a reasonable post, even as everyone else strives to be as unreasonable as possible.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Lithose said:
It's hilarious. He's the best example of monkey see, monkey do I've ever seen on a message board.
I take it you don't understand how hypocrisy works?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Thanks to the GG crew for the content-free shitposts. If you're ever capable of actually countering what I say, please feel free to do so. In the meantime, I take pride in the fact that you have nothing.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Thanks to the GG crew for the content-free shitposts. If you're ever capable of actually countering what I say, please feel free to do so. In the meantime, I take pride in the fact that you have nothing.

@suicide?

• 1Like
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>

"Please someone engage with me so I can troll you! I am frustrated that nobody responds to me anymore so I need to solicit some victims!"

• 1SJW

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Cad said:
"Please someone engage with me so I can troll you! I am frustrated that nobody responds to me anymore so I need to solicit some victims!"
Why would I be frustrated? Stumping you guys brings me great joy. You can play the "we're just not taking you seriously because you're gonna troll us" card all you want. That in no way changes that my last few stances were logically sound and you had no way to counter them.

Again, avoiding reality isn't really helping convince anyone you're not the new religion.

• 1Faggotry

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Why would I be frustrated? Stumping you guys brings me great joy. You can play the "we're just not taking you seriously because you're gonna troll us" card all you want. That in no way changes that my last few stances were logically sound and you had no way to counter them.

Again, avoiding reality isn't really helping convince anyone you're not the new religion.
:emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
That's right, Zyyz, show them how devout you are.

• 1Brony
Status
Not open for further replies.