The Tanoubliette: Pussy Hurt and Delusions or TTPHAD for short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I'm glad you choose to shitpost here, Jhodi. Helps keep the surface threads cleaner.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Your admission that I hit the nail on the head is accepted, you disingenuous forked tongued miserable cunt of a gaping supporating flesh wound.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
11824.jpg

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
You know you obsess over him way too much Draegan. He hasn't even posted here in the last day or two. You are basically being Walter tying Vietnam into everything unrelated. Seriously, get some help.
And yet, when literally the exact same thing was happening in the post before Drae's:
No they fucking didn't. They actually questioned the legitimacy of it except maybe Mkopec who did not mention the shitty graph at all. You are trying to Tanoomba this shit.
...That's perfectly acceptable.

"Good enough for me, but not for thee."

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Insulting you is a joy, dumb fuck
Well, shit, I actually feel bad for you now. That's where you get your joy? Insulting someone using silly, childish, garbage insults that he couldn't possibly care less about because they're objectively based on nothing? Damn, son.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So basically your only response is to construct a strawman?

Cool story retard.

This is why you are a disingenuous fuck stain on the bedsheet of the human species.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
So basically your only response is to construct a strawman?

Cool story retard.

This is why you are a disingenuous fuck stain on the bedsheet of the human species.
What's the straw man? If you can't tell me, then you are the one being disingenuous.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
What's the straw man? If you can't tell me, then you are the one being disingenuous.
Right here dipshit

That's where you get your joy?
This dysphemistic slant of what I said operates in such a way as to interpret my statement as if the only way I feel joy is from insulting people. A strawman which you then used as a launching pad for the rest of your disingenous finger waggling horseshit of a post.

You retarded piece of goddamn garbage.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its akin to saying to someone "When did you stop beating your wife?"

Goddamn you retard and you're supposed to be an English comprehension educator.

Fuck.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Meh, I'm mildly embarrassed by the way they chose to word their response. It's a Watergate reference in the same wayall of theseare Watergate references. It very much became its own thing, and Nintendo would not have included that joke if it hadn't.

You're still ignoring the fact that the majority of Paper Mario players are not going to think "Richard Nixon" when they read that line. They'll think "ah, it's a play on using 'gate' to signify a scandal" and they'll be correct.
"I was completely wrong but you're ignoring this completely irrelevant information"

Cool story

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Right here dipshit
OK, allow me to rephrase then:

Well, shit, I actually feel bad for you now. You get joy from insulting someone using silly, childish, garbage insults that he couldn't possibly care less about because they're objectively based on nothing? Damn, son.

...Better?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
"I was completely wrong but you're ignoring this completely irrelevant information"

Cool story
"I'm an idiot so desperate to score imaginary points against a perceived enemy that I will ignore literally everything that doesn't fit the retarded narratives I love to push."

Cool story.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
OK, allow me to rephrase then:

Well, shit, I actually feel bad for you now. You get joy from insulting someone using silly, childish, garbage insults that he couldn't possibly care less about because they're objectively based on nothing? Damn, son.

...Better?
"I was completely wrong but let me pretend that didn't happen and just keep trying the same retarded shit over and over again anyway."

Cool story

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
"I was completely wrong but let me pretend that didn't happen and just keep trying the same retarded shit over and over again anyway."

Cool story
"I get joy from this."

"Thiswhere you get your joy?"

"STRAW MAN!!! WHARBLGARBLE" (Indecipherable screeching accompanied by a puddle of fury urine forming at Jhodi's ankles.)

"Holy shit. OK then: You get joy fromthis?"

"TOO LATE! TOO LATE! WHAAAAAARBLE" (Screeching intensifies, urine puddle becomes urine pool.)

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Just constructing every more retarded strawmen after being demonstrated to be a retard isn't doing anything brah.

Status
Not open for further replies.