The Tanoubliette: Pussy Hurt and Delusions or TTPHAD for short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, probably do that next time. New to this whole thing and how to deal with shitposters in general. Didn't have that capability on the last forum.

Kinda a distinction without much of a difference anyway with 99% of his activity in that one thread.

Nah fuck him, he is now super angry and having fits, sounds like justice was meted out perfectly.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

khalid

Unelected Mod
Nah fuck him, he is now super angry and having fits, sounds like justice was meted out perfectly.

He keeps saying mean words to me though. My feelings are really hurting right now. I just want my old friend Tanoomba to become a contributor again. :(

• 1Picard

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
I'm sorry, even if that's what I did (which is HIGHLY debatable and subject to the heavily biased whims of those deciding), can you show me where "expressing a nonsensical & objectively incorrect point of view" is against the rules? Not just against the rules, but worthy of an instantaneous RRP instead of the standard warning?

I'm waiting...
In this post, right here, is where I see what people have said before. Mind you, I'm not familiar with Tanoombaverse:

That he turns everything around and makes it about him.

What do you think I'm doing? Mario Speedwagon gave me an easy out and I refused it. I've taken unjust punishments before, I can handle this one.

That's news to me. Can you show me the "No shitposting and trolling" rule? I checked our official, voted-on list, but I can't find it.
Not to be an asshole, but really.

YIRxsjw.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Nabassu

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tanoomba sure likes slur others with pejoratives like pussy and cuck. Is this all part of his masterful irony?

• 3Like

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Well, my dream scenario of everyone ignoring tanoomba doesn't seem to be possible. So I have to support his rrp treatment. Maybe he will stay in his monkey cage again.

• 1Like

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
To me the "real" gamergate issue is (excluding journalism, which was the start of it and is pointless in terms of gaming ((if real journalism is a farce then who cares about gaming journalizm? Don't make me triple parentheses up in this bitch)): if you're saying let's change games as a medium because they are woefully wrong, then fuck right off. If you (SJWs) are simply saying let's make more games that cater to non-mainstream audiences, then I'm all for it.

Absolutely.

• 1Dislike

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
We have an entire thread for Gamergate discussion. This one is for throwing peanuts at a monkey in his cage.

• 1Worf

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
My bad. It wouldn't have made sense in the gamergate thread. Plus I like monkeys. And peanuts. And cages.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Nah its fine in the Gamergate thread bro.

Would give Lithose something to respond to!

• 1Like

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I just skipped to the end.
This is what makes you a shitty mod.

"We have a procedure in place, but I just ignored that and did whatever the fuck I wanted, because I'm incorrectly assuming the procedure wouldn't work."

Clear mod power abuse. (Which, apparently, everyone's just fine with if they approve of the target.)

Tanoomba sure likes slur others with pejoratives like pussy and cuck. Is this all part of his masterful irony?
We're in my house now. I don't need to filter myself here.

Well, my dream scenario of everyone ignoring tanoomba doesn't seem to be possible. So I have to support his rrp treatment. Maybe he will stay in his monkey cage again.
I've already said that I would. It just needed to be clear that I am being forced to under threat of arbitrary and unjustified punishment. Now that that's clear, I can go back to keeping my controversial posts here, which I was perfectly happy doing on Rerolled.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Rustled

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Today was a freedom for victory.

Never forget August 30, 2016, when the right to shitpost freely in the Rickshaw was successfully defended from tyranny and petty power tripping.

• 5Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I actually meant victory for freedom.

Fuck the Rickshaw and no edits.

• 3Picard
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 5 users
Status