The Tomorrow People

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
I knew that steven's mom had to be a tom person as well, since he could stop time. They really kinda gave that away when they said synergistic or what ever term they used to explain more powerful than usual break outs.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Hopefully they go Luke and Leia and it gets revealed after they have some special quality time together.

Phandy

Golden Squire
The thing I like most about it though, is that it is already downloaded by freaking 4pm here! Some Canadian station must play it early as fuck for it to be available that soon.
It is on at 6pm EST here in Atlantic Canada, so that explains that. Hopefully this show doesn't get cancelled... I'd like to see another season.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah, it's usually up for torrents when I get home at 7ish so that makes for an early download. I'm surprised by how much I'm enjoying the series.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I can pretty much find something good in anything, but I could not make it through the first episode.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Well CW announced renewals for Arrow, Supernatural etc. including two of their new series but NOT the Tomorrow People. Now this doesn't mean the show is toast, but it does not look good. They also completely abandoned the "Amellsday" promotion idea right from the start indicating they don't have much faith in this show and don't want its cooties touching Arrow.

Goatface

Did anyone stick with this show? with all the talk about it not getting renewed, figured i would wait till it to see if it was worth watching.

obligatory cw girl in underwear gif
SpotlessJoyfulHawk.gif

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I thought the show was decent enough. They clearly left it open for another season. Has there been any more word on another season or canceled?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I watched it, and thought it got halfway decent towards the end. I was a little disappointed with the way they left it open for another season. As in, the actual storyline, not the fact they left it open. I don't like the twists and turns they made Jedechiah (sp) go through to end up where he was at the closing scene. It was like they specifically decided that he has to be the bad guy again. Other than that, I was ok with the entire season, and the hot chicks (Cara in particular) are always a bonus.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Did anyone stick with this show? with all the talk about it not getting renewed, figured i would wait till it to see if it was worth watching.

obligatory cw girl in underwear gif
SpotlessJoyfulHawk.gif
That spy kid grew up fine!

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Not surprising after the last few episodes. They really dropped what little ball they had. And having such a weak lead actor didn't help.

The only thing I'll miss is Cara.

I do find it hard to believe they cancelled this and kept The 100 though.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not surprising after the last few episodes. They really dropped what little ball they had. And having such a weak lead actor didn't help.

The only thing I'll miss is Cara.

I do find it hard to believe they cancelled this and kept The 100 though.
The last several episodes (minus this last one) of The 100 haven't been too bad really. Not spectacular, but much, much better than the first episode led me to believe.

I would have kept watching The Tomorrow People if it got renewed, but I am not surprised it got canceled either.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
The last several episodes (minus this last one) of The 100 haven't been too bad really. Not spectacular, but much, much better than the first episode led me to believe.

I would have kept watching The Tomorrow People if it got renewed, but I am not surprised it got canceled either.
Eh, the 100 is pretty mediocre. It's watchable, but I feel that TTP had more potential. Decent premise, more interesting and likeable characters, and a lot of places it could go. The 100 seems more limited, is going to drag shit out, have pointless teen angsty romance shit, and the main chic, imo, is an annoying bitch. I'll definitely continue watching though. I always give sci-fi shows a lot more leeway.